Chapter 8

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 8 - Photoshoot

                     You both entered the salon that was reserved for the two of you. "Hello. You must be Mr. & Mrs. Kim for the wedding look" the lady told while you two just nodded. Soon you sat beside each other facing the mirrors in front.

"What hairstyle would you like,sir?" the lady asked.
"Just straightened it down and some light make-up" he told. The lady turned to you " And for the-" but was cutted off by Myungsoo, "I'll be choosing for the lady" which made you turn your head to him. "Make sure you choose something good",you warned.

"I will" he told then turned his to the lady and asked for a photobook. The lady gave it to him and started recommending.

 "Too classic" he commented.
 

"Too simple"

"Her hair will turn puffy,just like her face" he teasingly commented which made you glare at him.

"I guess I would pick it by myself" he told. After looking,something caught his attention and thought it will suit her. Perfect. He thought. "I would like this hairstyle and make her make-up soft and natural" he told as he pointed at the photo.

"Good choice,sir" the lady smiled.


                        Myungsoo was done. He sat at the salon's couch and started playing his phone while waiting for you. Soon a voice spoke. "Let's go?" you told.  He shot his head up looking at you completely stunned. Wow. He thought. 
You noticed it and asked, "What? Am I that pretty,that you already fall for me?" 

Myungsoo shook his head,"No. You still manage to come out ugly as usual" he lied. You then started mumbling some curses to him.


                  Arriving at the studio. Myungsoo changed to his suit and you changed to your gown. After some retouchments you two went to the set,and the photographer explained what will you be doing. 

Myungsoo sat on the bicycle and some stuff helped you get on too. He purposely moved the bike and teased, "Hey!What are you even eating? I feel this bicycle is gonna break into pieces any time soon". You slapped his arm, "".

The photographer told you to be ready and started taking some shots. 


 After that set,you change your gown and went to the next set. "In these next scenes,show more love and be closer to each other,alright?" the photographer instructed.

The shot in the living room was done and now you moved to the balcony. "Yuri,please put your arms around his neck and lean in and Myungsoo,your hands on her waist" he instructed once again.

As you two were close enough to each other,"I hate you" you whispered. "Oh,you don't know how much I hate you even more" he whispered back.

The photographer took the shot,

"Ok!Nice job!Now be natural and laugh" the photographer told.

He put his arms around you waist and told,"Your brother is really over-protective and childish at the same time. He will never have a girlfriend if he's like that"
You chuckled,"No matter how much I want to agree with you,I won't because I hate you. I bet his gonna be a cat lady" you told and both of you laughed.

The photographer took a good shot. 
 Perfect couple for models.He thought as he studied the picture.

 


"For this next scene,I want you two to be a bit more close. About an inch away ok?"

As you two sat on the couch,you lean close to him,"I'm doing this as a professional not like I want to. So please don't make your flutter" you teasingly told.
"You weren't professional at the very beginning,my dear" he teasingly told back as he stared down to you.

The photographer took the shot and shouted, "Take 5 minutes break!Good Job!"


                            As they zipped your next gown, Myungsoo stood at the doorway"I'm amused. The gown actually fitted you. I thought you were gonna explode any minute" he joked. 
"What's wrong,don't you get any attention by your oh-so-funny jokes when you're with your friends? Well, guess what. I'm not laughing at them too" you told with sarcasm. "Whatever" he said rolling his eyes.

One of the photographer's assistant soon came in and told both of you to go to his office. You both then went,as you entered you saw the photographer was doing some stuff in his iMac. Soon he noticed both of your presence and stopped."The lovely couple has arrived" he told while you two smiled.

"Well as you see,both of your mothers came here yesterday and requested me to shot you to in a spider-kiss" he told and show you an example. 

"You want me to kiss that jerk?" you asked shockingly.
The photographer shot you a confused look for not wanting to kiss your own husband, "Yes,whatever you say" he told and you groaned while Myungsoo shook his head at your childish attitude.

Soon you entered the set. Myungsoo laid on the floor while you were on top of wood box.

"Let's get this done" you told. You placed your lips on top of his. Myungsoo was burning hot by the touch of your soft lips,he felt thousand of fireworks exlpoading in his chest. He then pushed himself a bit up to touch your lips more. You noticed that then raised a brow.

The photographer took the shot,"And done!Individuals now!"

 

Soon you 2 stood up.You walked to Myungsoo and whispered to his ear, "Don't think I didn't notice that. But remember you're still a playboy and  don't you think the kiss made me your new toy".