Chapter 33

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Author's note: Double update because I hit 70 subscribers~~ Thank you!^^


Chapter 32 - Divorce

"Myung-ah!I'm home~" you called and went to the living room.
"Perfect timing. I just received a package for us" he told as he opened the package revealing an album and there was a letter from the photographer,

Dear Mr&Mrs Kim,
    
                       Hello,this is Choi Yunho,your photographer. Since you already received your wedding album last 3 weeks ago,you are
                  now receiving your a photo album from your honeymoon in Maldives. Well you must be now thinking 'But we didn't told him
                  to',you see,your mothers came and asked me to follow you and took some shots of you. We hope you enjoy the pictures and 
                  good luck in your married life. Fighting!
                                       
                                                                                                                                                  From, Photographer Choi




"Wow,our mothers are unbelievable. They made the photographer follow us around just for pictures" you told as you checked the pictures.
"Well,I came out handsome" Myungsoo told as he pointed his face at the picture.

"I'm glad the camera lense didn't broke" you teased.
"From my handsomenes?"
"Nope,from your ugliness" you stuck your tongue out and he started tickling you.

His phone suddenly rung and stopped tickling you to check the caller ID,"Oh,it's dad. I have to take it" he told and went upstais to the study room. You then nodded and opened the TV to watch some shows.


"So what was the urgent,son? Why did you call?" his father asked.
"I want to divorce with Yuri."
"What?! You can't do that. She is having your baby. I thought you were in love with her?" his father shockingly told from the news he heard. He wanted to be sure if his son really wanted it and knew what was he doing.

"I know. I do love her but I have a plan" Myungsoo told and started telling his plan.
"Does her parents know about this?" his father asked.
"Yes,I told them first"
"Wow. Nice son I have" he jokingly told.
"Whatever,dad. Now file the divorce papers" he told.


"Now file the divorce papers"

You stood there outside the door being shocked and all heartbroken. So he wants a divorce you thought.

"Kim Myungsoo. You want a divorce?!" you spoke in an angry tone,threatening your tears to fall.
He got startled by your voice, I guess it's the start of the play  he thought.

Clearing his throat and told,"I guess that's the best for us". You looked at him confusedly,"You told you love me"
"Maybe I ran out of love for you" he replied in a cold tone.

A tear escaped from your eye. "How about the baby? Have you even thought about it? I can't just raise it by myself." you told and hoping he could think about it well and not leave you. But Myungsoo was well prepared.

"Who told you will raise the baby alone? We can take shifts. I'll be taking the baby every Friday,Saturday and Sunday and you'll be taking the baby the other days. I would also provide the needs of the baby to grow well and support it." he told.

Tears started falling. You were heartbroken by that time. You stormed out the studyroom and locked your self to the bedroom,which made Myungsoo have no choice but sleep at the guest room.

Sorry Yul but I had to. I can't wait for tomorrow. Myungsoo thought as he smiled to himself staring at the ceiling,lying down at the bed in the guest room.


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT