Chapter 7

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 7 - That Morning

                   It was 6:30 in the morning and your body was being shaken. "Hey!Wake up!" a deep voice called which made you groaned,"5 more minutes". Myungsoo rolled his eyes and shook your body even more,"Hey!Wake up!Kim Yuri!Wake up!". Thinking it was your brother's voice,you told "Shut up!I'm not going to school today. I'm going to have the pre-wedding photoshoot with that husband of mine".

Myungsoo's eyes widen and scoffed. He then carried you to his back. "That's it. Since you chose not to wake up" and headed to the bathroom. He laid you down in the bathtub. "Cold" you mumbled. "Oh,it's going to be even cooler,girl" he told.

Soon he opened the shower and wet your face. You got fully awake and ready to scold the person,"What the?!Kim Jong-""Myungsoo!" you screamed as you saw his face. "Jongmyungsoo? Ain't my name" he smirked.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came here to wake you up but cursed by my ugly witch-faced wife. She didn't wanted 
to wake up,so I used my method on waking up people. So BOOM!Here you are,all drenched" he told.


You rolled your eyes. "Jerk face" you mumbled.
"I heard that. Better take a bath and get ready. You stink even more than a skunk" he teased.
"Get out!" you shouted annoyed while he just laughed it off.

 


                  As he got out from the bathroom,he was ready to head to the door but was shot open by Jongin. "Oh,brother-in-law. Good morning" Myungsoo smirked. Jongin rolled his eyes,"Why was my sister shouting?Did you do your job as a playboy? her?".

Myungsoo scoffed,"I wouldn't even want to touch her. Flat chested". Jongin's eyes widen,"H-hey!She is not! She already grew her chest" he defended his sister and redden at the embarrassing topic.

                While Myungsoo just shook his head and went downstairs in the living room. Indeed she grew her chest. He thought then realized he was having erted thoughts,he slapped his face and mentally scolded his self. You then went down and saw him slapping himself, "I see someone's screw got off from its place" you joked.

"ert!"he scolded himself out loud. You heard that and furrowed your eyebrows,"What?". Myungsoo realized what he just told and changed the topic, "Nothing. Ready?" and you nodded. 

As you were making your way out,your mom called "Aren't you 2 joining us for breakfast?"
Myungsoo shook his head,"We are going to have breakfast out,mom". Your mom nodded,"Ok then,have fun with your photoshoot" and headed out.

As you sat in the car,he gave you a hot cup of cappuccino and a waffle,"Eat that while we are on our way it's going to be a long day" he told.


Author's note : So it seems like wedding photoshoot is coming on the next chapter ^^ ~ Keep subsribed and get ready for more updates :DD