Chapter 27

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 27 - The Weird Lunch

"Lunch is ready!" Jongin shouted and you all started making your way to the kitchen.

You sat beside Tao and had an empty seat beside you. Across you were Kyungsoo,Sehun and Suho. As you started eating,soon Xiumin and Luhan entered the dining room.
"Hey Yul! Welcome back!" Xiumin greeted with a smile.
"Baobei,you're back! I missed you" he kissed you on the cheeks which you flinched a bit.

The detective trio noticed that and curiously glanced each other. As you were eating, Kris asked "So how was Maldives?"
"Fun. We swam and ate a lot" you told.
"Well that explains why you got a bit fat. You're hips grew wider" Kyungsoo told which made your attention turn to him. Soon he was kicked at the leg by Suho.
"B-but you still have the the body. Just work out a bit more" Kyungsoo trying to save himself at the situation he caused. Suho then mentally facedpalmed himself at how Kyungsoo just told that straightly.

"Are you calling me fat?" you asked in disbelief. He then shooked his head with his eyes opened wide as an owl. Being called 'fat' by a guy really hurts,you know?
"Don't worry baby. You aren't." Luhan hugged you closer which made you uncomfortable for the first time. Ok?Why is he hugging me now?Didn't he told he found his true love. Or he didn't tell the others that wer broke up? You thought. Sehun then took note of that action of yours.

Jongdae who thought Kyungsoo was being funny told, "Man,I'm running out of jokes. Thanks to you Kyung".

You then continued eating silently when Jongdae decided to talk. "You still came back as the innocent Yul,right?" he tried joking but everyone seemed to be curious about it.
"Of course I did. Why?" you told immediately.
Chen then nodded,"Ok. Well,since,you know, you're husband is a playboy. He might have tooken your innocence away. Since Jongin tols us you were still a vir-"
"Hyung! Can we stop talking about this? We're eating." Sehun cutted Jongdae.

Soon the lunch was super awkward. Why would they even ask those weird questions?


After lunch you went to the library you had upstairs. Sehun,Kyungsoo and Suho noticed your figure heading upstairs and followed you.
"Hey Yul~" they greeted you as they saw you sitting on the couch,texting.
You noticed their presence and stood up,"Oh,hi. I was about to leave. You can have the library all yours. I'll be down with the others"

"No,it's okay. Yuri is something going on?" Sehun asked suspiciously.
"Going on? I guess no?" you answered confusedly.

"Is there something going on with you and Luhan?" Suho asked.
"Nope. We're still the same"

"Then why did you flinched when gave you a peck?" Kyungsoo asked. Your mouth opened ready to say a 'no' but he cutted you off,"We saw it".
"And you also looked uncomfortable when he hugged you." Sehun told.
You sighed,"Well,it's his fault anyway. He cheated on me. Then he broke up with me and I still don't get why is he like this."

"He cheated?" They asked in unison. You nodded and showed them his message as an evidence.
This must be when Luhan hyung got drugged by the Mirah woman. Sehun thought as he looked at the screen. "But he didn't cheat" he told.
"Isn't this the evidence?" you told as you showed him your phone's screen.
"Well,hyung was drugged that night" he told but of course being the stubborn girl you are,you didn't believe it.
"Oh,really? And guess what" you told.
"What?" they asked in unison.
"I lost my innocence that night" you told with sarcasm but it was true what you just told.
"WHAT?!"
"So you're really not a ?" Kyungsoo asked with his eyes wide open then turned to look Suho,"I told you!".
You furrowed your brows at him. "I still am,idiot! Don't you get sarcasm?" you told trying to cover up and got out the library.

"She still is. Idiot" Suho told.
"But she told it by herself" Kyungsoo told trying to defend himself.
"Sarcasm,idiot" Sehun tone in a 'duh' tone.


"Hey,how was lunch?" Myungsoo asked as he came to the doorway and greeted you with a hug.
"Weird" you told,while he frowned."They kept asking me weird questions"

"Like what?" he asked.
"If I came back like the innocent Yuri,they all knew. Kyungsoo says I lost my ity and I grew fat. He even told me to work-out. Myung~ Did I really get fat?" you pouted.
He chuckled at you and brought you to the couch at the living room. You laid down trapped by his hug.

"Nope,you didn't" he answered and started gently playing with your hair.
"Buw what if no one will admire me at school like they always do because I got fatter?" you asked.
"And you're concern about that?"he told as he chuckled at your question. "Then I will be the one who will always love you forever. From infinity to beyond" he told which made your cheeks redden and those familiar butterflies appearing again.

You then smiled as he gave you peck on your hair.

 


Please SUBSRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT