Chapter 22

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 22 - Swimming

He pulled away from the kiss, "You got your award" he playfully winked.

You suddenly felt your cheeks burn red. "My wife is blushing. How cute" he awed.
"Shut up." you told and suddenly pushed him to the sea.

"H-hey!Why did you do that?"
"I-I don't know. For-kissing me"
"Isn't it what you wanted."

You blushed again and you heard him chuckled.
"You are so gonna get this" he warned as he lifted his body up and walked towards you.
"Are you sure? Do you wanna get thrown to the water again?" you playfully threat.
"How about.. Giving me a hug?" as he spread his arms.

"How about hug your ownself,loser" you teasingly told and started running.
"H-hey,you little brat! You're really getting this" he shouted and started chasing you.


Morning came fast and you finished eating breakfast.

"Shall we go for swimming?" you recommended.
"I already swam last night." he glared at you in a jokingly way,reminding the memory from last night.

You chuckled,"This time I'm gonna swim with you"
"Unless,you do me a favor" he smirked.

"Kim Myungsoo!This is ridiculous!I'm gonna murder you with my own hands! It's too revealing!You motherer!You're so gonna get this!" you complainingly shouted from the bathroom.

He then chuckled. "I bet you will look great on it. Do you wanna swim? Yes or no? You have no choice. The bathing suit you brought was more revealing than this one" he told.

He heard you groaned and chuckled again.

"But seriously. There were thousands of bathing suits,but you chose the couple ones? And I think this one is more revealing than the one I brought. I think I am kind of chubby,do I?" you kept complaining as you went out the bathroom.

Myungsoo's laughed died as his gaze went to your body. "Y-you look great o-on i-it" he stuttered as his ears went red.

You then headed towards the door when he suddenly took your wrist and headed to the balcony wherein the sea was just there abling you to swim there too. "I wouldn't let others check on my wife's body at the public beach. It's better here" he told.


You suddenly blushed on how protective he was towards but you hid it. You then rolled your eyes and headed out.

You were now bickering like little children about who should go in first. In a blink,Myungsoo pushed you to the water. "That was for yesterday. Told you, I was going to get you" you heard him chuckled as you were inside.

You then thought of playing a prank to him. You were pretending you were drowning, "Kim Myungsoo! I-I can't-SWIM! It's- deep!" you shouted.
His eyes widen and dive in the water,and caught you by the waist. As he was holding you,swimming to bring you to your room. You suddenly spoken "You're easily to be fooled,huh?" you smiled widely and got out from his hold,and started swimming around.

"You can swim?!" he asked surprisingly.
"I don't know. Is it obvious?" you told using a sarcastic tone.
He started swimming near you and hugged by the waist. "You just wanted me to touch" he teasingly smirk as his hand travlled from your back to your .

You gulped. You smacked him at the back of his head,"ert!" you shouted and pushed his head in the water. He pinched the back of your leg which made you let go of his head and free himself. "That hurt,you idiot" you told and splashed him water.
"I almost lost my breath there,idiot" he splashed back. Soon you two started splashing water to each other and started laughing. You went at his back and encircled your arms around his neck,"Start swimming as I am at your back,peasant" you playfully ordered and he chuckled lightly.


Meanwhile in Seoul. . .

"Hyung,let's go clubbing please. Yuri isn't here anyways. And now I can't give her any drink" Tao childish spoke and pouted. He was trying to get Luhan to join him and the others for clubbing for like an hour already.
"Fine,let's go" he grumply told and stood up.

As they arrived in the club,Luhan was reading the message you just sent him saying that you just finished swimming and about to have your lunch. He smiled when he saw your picture pouting saying 'I miss you'. After he replied,he just sat there and watched them dancing. He was drinking a glass of whisky. He actually wasn't the type of clubbing if you weren't with him. Luhan is a loyal guy. It's been an hour already and there is this lady who seemed to be in her 30's, was trying to flirt with him but he just pushed her off.

"Well. If you don't like me then. Let's just have a drink" she told and popped a sleeping drug in his glass as he was staring away.
"Cheers?" she told as she raised her glassed and drank.
Luhan nodded and drank his whisky in a few. 

After some moments,he started feeling sleepy and the lady was still there beside him watching. He suddenly yawned then fall asleep. The 30-year-old lady smirked in victory and carried his body to her car and drove to a hotel.

As she they entered the room. She closed the door and thrown his body to the bed. She removed her dressed and throw it somewhere in the room,she then unbottoned his polo and wore it. She also thrown his shoes somewhere in the room and messed his hair,so when he wakes up it would seem as if they've done in. She laid down beside him and placed her head to his chest.

Soon she felt a vibration coming from his pocket,she then took his phone out revealing a message from you,
From :My Baby Yul

We just finished eating. How about you? Are you having fun with the guys?
Don't drink too much,okay? Love you :* ^^

So he has a girlfriend,huh .
The lady thought then smirked,planning an evilish idea.