Chapter 9

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 9 - Sister-in-law

                         2 days have passed since the photoshoot and everything was still normal,although Myungsoo felt a bit down by your words thinking that he couldn't change and he hasn't been clubbing since that day but stayed at home instead.

You was walking down the hallway heading to the cafeteria when someone shouted " Hey!Sister-in-law!". You thought that the person was calling towards the other direction so you just ignored it. The voice shouted again but you ignored it. Soon you heard the footsteps running towards your way. The person then grabbed your arm. 

"Hey! Sister-in-law", the guy told smiling.
"You called me what?" you asked with your eyebrows knitted together from confusion.
"Sister-in-law" he answered.
"But I don't remember marrying your brother" you told him dumbfounded,not knowing what's going on.

He chuckled. "Oh~You're so cute" he awed and pinched your cheeks while you gave him a what-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are-doing look. "Your cheeks are so smooth" he told while you looked at him awkwardly.

Soon you realized it was Myungsoo's friend. "I guess you are Myungsoo's friend?" you  told.
"Guessed it right! I'm Jang Dongwoo" he introduced himself and offered his hand.
"I'm Kim Yuri" you introduced and shook his hand.
"Well since,you're L's soon-to-be-wife,would you mind joining us for lunch and maybe be good friends?" he scratch the back of his neck shyly.

"I guess" you told.
"Cool.Let's go?" offering his arm. You gladly accepted it, "Let's go."


                Soon you entered the cafeteria, your brother immediately saw you and called you. He saw you enter with one of the INFINITE playboys,according to Jongin's thinking, and he didn't like it. You and Dongwoo were standing in front of Jongin and the other EXO members, "Hey,Jongin-ah. I'm having lunch with Myungsoo's friends today. Are you okay with that?" you asked for his permission or else he will flip all the tables for not telling him you were going with them.

Jongin was glaring at Dongwoo. Luckily Dongwoo didn't notice, "Yeah,sure. W-wait did you just called me 'Jongin-nah'? You punk!I'm still older than you!"he playfully flicked your forehead. You chuckled and spotted Tao, "Hello brother" you waved while he sent you a playful wink. Jongin noticed Tao and throw a apple to him which hit him straight in the head, "That's for winking at my sister"

You just laughed and dragged Dongwoo away from the table.
"I see your brother is protective"
"Over-protective you mean" you corrected.


                  You and Dongwoo arrived at their usual table. "Guess who I brought here to have lunch with us~" Dongwoo happily sang.
All INFINITE members except Myungsoo,turn their heads to Dongwoo and saw you standing beside him. Soon their mouths agape open,mumbling a soundless 'Wow'. You then thought they were weird and had your brows raised up.

You nudged Dongwoo,since none of them talked but stared at you in an awe.Dongwoo looked down to you and you gave him a look. Soon he got what your look meant.

"Ugh. Guys! This is Kim Yuri,Myungsoo's wife" he introduced and Myungsoo's head shot up and saw you.
"You're a goddess" Sungyeol told.
"And hot" Woohyun added as they were completely stunned. Then he got hit by Sunggyu.

"Thanks?" you awkwardly told. You then met gazes with Myungsoo, you smiled a bit at him while he had his emotionless face and just gave you a nod.

Soon you started eating. INFINITE were back to normal again. They were playboys but inside that playboy they were actually playful and fun. You enjoyed their company and became comfortable with them. 

"So what's your next class,Yuri?" Sunggyu asked.
"I got music today" you answered.
"That's great!We have the same class then" Woohyun exclaimed happily.


                       After you and Woohyun separated from the other INFINITE members,and you two headed to your music class.
"Hey..ughh..Did something went wrong with L?" he asked.
"L?Why?" you asked.
"Yeah.. You know this past 2 days he became silent. Not that he isn't,but he didn't talk to anyone" he explained.
"I don't know" you told as you entered the class.

 

After classes,you drive your way home leaving Jongin with his other friends.

As you entered your house,you saw your parents and  Myungsoo's parents and even Myungsoo at the living room. "Perfect timing. Yuri come here,dear" your mom ordered. You greeted them and sat beside Myungsoo,who seemed not knowing the reason why he was here either.

"You two have to marry this Sunday." both of your parents told. Your and Myungsoo's eyes shot wide open at the sudden news.