Chapter 6

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 6 - Pissed off wife 

                                A waitress came to get your orders. Not even a minute,she already got attracted to Myungsoo. She was sending him flirty smiles to him,while he responded with a wink,which she immediately blushed. You were watching them flirt each other and gave them a disgusted face. You cleared your throat and Myungsoo finally noticed your presence once again. 

Myungsoo cleared his throat and spoke, "I'll get a cappuccino latte and for the lady.." the waitress noticed you and rolled her eyes.

"A mochaccino and a slice of a strawberry cheesecake" you told and she left.

"The Ice-looking Campus crush has a big appetite huh" Myungsoo teasingly leaned.
 You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "And the school's Ice Prince has a big appetite for girls. I wonder how many girls do you actually have in one day" you leaned and met eyes with him.

                            After a 10 sec eye-contact he leaned back to his chair and told, "After marriage,I'm still going to be the same playboy". "It's not like this marriage was meant for you to change"you told in a 'duh' tone.

"And who told I would care about you being a playboy" you shot again.
"Just saying. You might be jealous finding me with other girls" he told in a calm tone.

 

You scoffed. Soon your orders came and you started eating while he drank his coffee slowly. I hope you choke,you double-faced . You thought.

"You're lucky" he stated while you stared at him dumbfounded."You know,since you're marrying a handsome guy who steals every girls' hearts" he told in an arrogant-playful tone.
"Don't fool yourself. I already feel unlucky by just seeing your face" you told.

He chuckled. "Don't fall for me" he stated. You almost choke from your drink and told, "Who told I wanted to fall for you,arrogant "
"No one. Because you will have no wat out after you have fallen" he teasingly told with his cold expression.

You were sure now starting to get pissed off. You scoffed from disbelief and stood up going out. "Where are you going?" he caught your wrist.
"Somewhere. I can't stand your annoying presence" you answered and free your wrist from his hold,leaving him there.

As you stormed out of the cafe,
 It's fun to after all.  He chuckled and payed. Soon he left and followed you out. Luckily you weren't that far,he ran a bit closer and walked you home.


"Hey wife! Where are you going?" he teasingly called out.
"I don't know,I'm off to heaven since I got bored here in hell" you sarcastically told.
"You're in hell? Where's the Devil?" he told using his sarcasm back.
"Here at my front,talking to me"
He smirked and shot,"Wow~Then I guess you are talking to a mirror" and chuckled.

                You were annoyed by how he used sarcasm back to you. You groaned amd shouted, " you,Kim Myungsoo!",but then you realized you told something wrong,but it was too late then. "You want me to you? I sure am a playboy but I always use protection. I don't want to be a father at young age. How about after marriage?" he teasingly winked,making you really annoyed.

As he walked forward he heard you groaned which made him chuckle.


                           As you both arrived in front of your house,you just walked by him. "Won't you invite me in?" he smiled.
"Nope. Aren't you suppose to get your car?" you asked back.

Soon a black Audi R8 Spyder similar to his,stopped right at your front.


A guy then came out and handed the keys to Myungsoo. "It's already here" he told as he showed you his car keys.
"Whatever. You may now leave then" 
"Too bad I can't. Because your mom invited me to come ove for dinner" he playfully slung his arm around you and entered the house.


                            Jongin saw the door clicking open revealing you and Myungsoo. He saw an arm around your shoulders which was Myungsoo's. He ran to you and grabbed you away from him. "I didn't know you were coming back with that -face". Myungsoo rolled his eyes and told, "How immature saying of you,Kim Jongin". Jongin growled at him,which made Myungsoo smirk. You then shook your head at how immature your brother was. 

After dinner,Myungsoo bid his 'good-bye' and left. "I can't believe you managed to go out with that thing" Jongin told disapprovingly.