Chapter 29

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 29 - Falling for the sweet Myungsoo

                            5 days has passed since the 'slapping incident'. You and Myungsoo became closer than ever. You've been falling for each other every single day. But you still weren't sure if your feelings are already confirmed for him. About Luhan, you two haven't talk to each other but soon or some day you will have to talk to each other.

You were walking towards the auditorium with Sunggyu,since the principal have instructed all students to go there.
"So will you be performing again this year?" he asked.
"Sadly,yes. You know,artists need to shine" you joked and he chuckled.
"So what are you going to perfrom this year?"
"A duet with Baekhyun or cover a girl group dance" you told.

Every year,your school would hold a 'Mini Concert' wherein they will pick students and make them perfrom on stage and show off their talent. You were always picked every year to perform along with your brother and his EXO group,since you all were known for your singing skills,dancing skills, and rapping skills. 

Soon you enetered and sat at the chairs. You sat between Sunggyu and Myungsoo. The principal went to the stage and announced about the 'Mini Concert' which will be held next week. After saying all the details he finally dismissed you all for lunch and reminded you that you all can start practicing for your performances.


You were now at the cafeteria eating with INFINITE.
"Yul-ah,are you going to perform again this year?" Dongwoo asked and you gave the same answer like you did to Sunggyu earlier.
"How about you guys?" you asked.

Myungsoo fed you kimbap and told, "I'm doing a solo."
All INFINITE guys turned and looked at him with wide eyes.

"So. You don't want to perform with us?"
"Myungsoo. Come on!Just perform with us."
"Do you know how difficult is it to perform alone?Just perform with us"
"Are you sure,you want to perform alone?"

Complains and questions were bombing from there mouths. Myungsoo sighed in annoyance,"Yes,I'm 100% sure of doing a solo performance. I'll just tell you the reason later".


After a tough day at school,you went back home without Myungsoo since he went out with INFINITE.

You sat down on the couch,eating your ice-cream while watching a drama called, "The Heirs" since your bias was there a.k.a the hotty named Lee Minho. Your phone suddenly rung. You picked up your phone,your eyes not leaving the screen since Lee Minho was there. Without checking the caller ID,you answered,

"Hello?"
"Baby Yul~" Sehun called.
"Sehun?"
"You guessed it right!" he chuckled. "Can we meet at the usual cafe I used to take you out before? At 6:30" he asked.
"Yeah,sure. I'll be there" you answered.

After changing,you left a note at the refrigirator for Myungsoo informing him that you left to meet Sehun.


You entered the cafe,seeing 5 familiar figures sitting next to the window. "Yuri!Over here!" Sehun called and waved his hand.

You walked towards them,"Oh,you guys are here too." you told seeing your brother,Sehun,Yixing,Tao and Xiumin.
"You thought you were going to have a date with the little Sehunnie?" Xiumin teasingly told as he wiggle his eyebrows.
"No,just,ugh,never mind" you told as you took your seat.

After some talking and discussing about the school's 'Mini Concert'.
"So you want me to sing and dance,while you guys are going to be my background dancers?" you asked confusedly.
"I'm not just your background dancer,I'm your special partner too." Sehun playfully winked.
Jongin smacked Sehun's head and warned,"Don't wink at my sister."

"I'm going to perform BoA's 'Only One' while you are just going to dance behind me?" you asked disagreeing with their idea.
"Come on. You know we are too lazy to create new dance moves. And those hyungs just left us four since they wanted to do something new." Yixing lazily told and pouted.

After some beggings,you finally agreed and headed back home.


"Myung-ah~" you called as you entered since you noticed the lights were on.

A pair of arms then hugged you and whispered, "I missed you". You turned around and saw Myungsoo,"You've been really sweet ever since the honeymoon. Have you forgot about your crush and started falling for me instead?" you teased.

"Do you want me to be honest?" he asked as he smiled at you lovingly.
You swore,that smile he had melted your heart.

"Sure~" you told in a fake interested tone.
"Well,yes. I have been falling for you. I think you unlocked my heart and made me fall for you." he honestly confessed.

Your heart fluttered hearing his words. You then hide your blushing face,but Myungsoo noticed it.

"Is my baby blushing?" he cutely asked as if he was talking to a baby.
"No",you answered.
"Speaking of baby. I think I'm in a mood to make one" he seductively whispered.
"ert. We're still young to be parents and were still on high school. And you don't even have a work" you told.
"I don't mind. I'm gonna quit school and work. So we can let the baby survive." he warmly told.

You smiled at his sweetness and peck him,"I love you."
He then peck you back,"I love you more. Now let's go and produce some babies" he told as he suddenly carried you upstairs.