Chapter 15

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 15 - Baobei
 
"Baobei!" the person called out.
Baobei?Luhan used to call me that. And that voice is so familiar.You thought. You turned your body towards the direction of the voice and indeed you saw Luhan,your boyfriend. You both ran to each other and gave you a spinning hug while you chuckled.

He put you down and tucked your hair behind your ear. He stared at your smiling face and peck on your cheek," I missed you. A lot. Do you know that?"

"Like I didn't" you told with a cute pout which made him smiled. He swore that his heart melted and felt like butterflies were flying inside of him,at the sight of yours. He then ruffled your hair and hugged you again.
                             
                             Meanwhile,Sungyeol who was hidding behind the locker heard your conversation,he then ran fast to the canteen ready to tell his friends about the news. Entering the cafeteria,Sungyeol was panting really hard. Once he spotted his friends,he ran again towards them and panted.

"Wowowow,slow down dude" Dongwoo told.
"Why are you running? Did your class had a marathon?" Woohyun joked.
"Or were you chased by some grade-schoolers?" Hoya joked then high-fived with Woohyun and laugh together. Sungyeol then sent them a glare.
"Anyway. Why are you running?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yuri is in a relationship with the Chinese student." Sungyeol stated.
"Which one? We have a lot of them. We have Henry,Zhoumi,Kris,Lay,Tao or the new student Luhan" Sunggyu told.
"We also have Jia,Fei,Victoria and Amber" Hoya told.
"Their girls,hyung." Sungjong told and a weird look. "You never know" Hoya playfully winked but then received a smack at the back of his head from Myungsoo.
"Yuri isn't a lesbian" he defended. "Anyway back to Sungyeol,which Chinese student?" Sunggyu asked.

"The Lu guy,the one you mentioned last" Sungyeol told and sat down.
"Her and Luhan? That fast?" Dongwoo asked not believing Sungyeol.
"My wife cheating on me?You're ridiculous" Myungsoo smirked and shook his head.

"Her cheating?You were at club,making out with girls 3 days ago for a month straight. Are you kidding me now?" Hoya told.
"Guys! Back to my topic" Sungyeol told.
"Ok,let's hear then your 'Yuri-Luhan dating' stories." Dongwoo told.

Sungyeol then started telling them what happened earlier when he saw you and Luhan at the hallway.
"What's a baobei?" Woohyun asked since he found the word weird since it's new to him.
"I don't know. How am I supposed to know what that word means?" Sungyeol told.

"Well,whatever. It's all non-sense. I bet he's just a friend. Even Sehun or Tao looks like they are her boyfriend but if you asked them,they are just bestfriends" Myungsoo told.
"For your information. Sehun was her ex-boyfriend" Hoya told while Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I agree with L" Dongwoo told.
"Whatever you guys think! Oh? here they come!"Sungyeol told as he saw you and Luhan with your arms linked.


"Baobei,let's buy some lunch" you told ready to bring him to the line.
"Nope. I already made lunch for the two of us" he told smilingly as he showed you his bag.

You headed towards EXO's table and sat beside Luhan and D.O. You greeted them. "Wow~Seems our princess finally noticed us" Chen teasingly told as he looked at you across the table. While you rolled your eyes at him.
"I see my princess is already happy" Jongin told. "Of course,my baobei is back." you told as Luhan kissed your cheek.
"Hey. No PDA here" Suho teased as he sat at his sit.
"And no babies during lunch" Baekhyun joked.

Luhan then brought out your lunch boxes. He then opened them and you stared the delicious food in an awe. You had the same lunches but in a different lunch boxes he also brought out a lunch box with kimbap and the other one with omelets.

"Eat well,baobei" he told as he handed you the chopsticks.
"I will." You exclaimed happily and started eating. He ruffled your hair from your cuteness then pat it back to its place. He soon started eating. You started feeding each other and laughing at each other's stories.

"Too much sweetness that I might die from diabetes" Chanyeol teased as he stared at you.

 


Meanwhile, INFINITE were watching how you and Luhan interacted and confirmed theirselves that you had something together. Myungsoo on the other side felt hurt and a bit betrayed. The time I was about to have her all myself,you came. Myungsoo thought as he stared towards Luhan's way.

"See. I told you something was on between them" Sungyeol told proudly,proving he was not wrong at the very start.


Author's note : Everybody lemme introduce you to your boyfriend, EXO's Luhan. Wohoo~ Finally Luhan appeared :D Please SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT for another update tonight. It's 10PM already here. So yeahh.. Subsribe,Upvote and Comment