Chapter 14

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 14 - Are you back?

Jongin's P.O.V
                            A week has passed every since my sister moved-in with her 'oh-so-called-husband', Myungsoo. And my sister totally seemed to forget about me and my friends. During lunch time I would call her name and tell her to have lunch with us like she always does. Usually she will listen and sit with us but this time it's really different. This week whenever I call her, she would say the same answer to me, "I'm gonna have lunch with Myungsoo and his friends. Maybe tomorrow?". But that tomorrow never comes and she is even calling him now 'Myungsoo' usually she would call him '','rascal','douche bag' and more other names in front of him. I feel like she and that Myungsoo got closer. Their relationship is better than before. Not 'relationship' as in boyfriend-girlfriend thingy or they are dating. They are 'friends' which is totally GROSS to hear.

Since that week rumours started spreading that the Ice Prince,Myungsoo, and the Campus Crush,Yuri, started dating. They even think of that they will make a great couple. And once again. GROSS. TOTALLY GROSS.

                           One Thursday I decided to have some talk with that rascal. The bell rung,signalling it was finally dismissal, I ran out of the classroom fast and went to wait for the rascal at the gates. Yuri left first. What the hell is taking him so long to get out from the school's building? Soon I saw his figure making it's way out. I approached him. "Hey Kim Myungsoo" I told with a cold face.
"Oh?Brother-in-law,what brings you here?" he told with a smirk. This guy reallly gives me nerves,I mentally groaned.
"What do you and Yuri have?"
"What do we have?" he asked in a monotone.
"Are you in a relationship with her or something?"
"We are in the process on having one" he told with a smirk. 

Lies. My sister wouldn't even be on a process on having a relationship with him,because she already has one. She already has Luhan hyung. I then left him there alone. That motherer really knows how to piss me off. "Good Bye Brother!" he shouted.

That night I received a phone call from Luhan hyung. Wow, he finially remembers me. I thought sarcastically then asnwered him.

End of P.O.V


                      You went downstairs and found Myungsoo making pancakes on a Friday morning. "Wow~Kim Myungsoo is up early,making breakfast again" you told with a fake amazed tone. Believe or not,Myungsoo hasn't been clubbing or coming home late for the past 3 days. He stayed home,trying to open up to you and it was all going well. Thou,both of your sarcasm never went away.

"Well,atleast you have something to eat,you cow." he teasingly told as he placed the plate of pancakes down.
"Whatever,dirty pig" you commented and started taking some of the pancakes.
"Thank you for insulting me"
"Oh. Don't thank me. It was my pleasure" you commented sarcastically.
He rolled his eyes and told, "Hurry up then. We might get late,slow poke"

                     He drove the two of you at school finding no student a.k.a admirers at the gate waiting for you and your brother. "How come no one's out?" you asked from curiousity.
"They're tired of you ugly face" he straightly told while you gave him a glare. "Kidding. They are probably in,studying for a test. Your glare scares the out of me" he told as he pretended to be shivering.

You got out from the car and you two walked in the school. "What's going on?" you asked Myungsoo as you saw your brother's classroom being crowded. He shrugged,"I don't know. Let's go and check".

You went nearer to the crowd and tried to tiptoe to see what was happening,but the crowd was tiptoe-ing too and you didn't even saw a thing. "Oh My God! Kim Yuri is here! They will definitely be a good couple with the new male student" a female student spotted you and fangirled along the others while you just sent them a smile.
"Oh My Gosh!She just smiled at us!!!" the girls squealed.
"We soon have to send our little princess to the new guy" some of your 'fanboys' cried.

You went back to Myungsoo and watched the crowd,soon you saw Hoya and Sunggyu walking towards you "Hey Myung!Hello Little Yul~"
"Hi" you greeted them back.

"Hyung,what's happening in this class?" Myungsoo asked.
"Did you just called him 'hyung'? Wow. You're being so respectful this past few days" Hoya told,amused by his respect towards the elder male.
"There's a new Chinese male student" Sunggyu answered as he joined you two staring at the crowd.
"And he has those doe-eyes which makes him look like a girl. Pretty~ How I wish he was a girl instead" Sungyeol told as he popped out of nowhere." And I think his name was SuHen?LiuHyen?Or LaoHan?"
"Are you talking about my Luhan?" you asked bluntly.
"Oh yeah! Luhan is his name! Wait. Your Luhan?" he asked you,making Hoya,Sunggyu and Myungsoo's head turn to you and wait for you answer.

"W-what? I-I didn't say he was mine" you stuttered.
"But I just heard it..." he tried proving.
"You're just imagining things,Yeollie. I just corrected you by guessing the right name,remember? I'm going to class now" you told and walked away from them.

"But I swear I her say 'My Luhan'. You also heard that right? Don't tell me I started hearing ghost's voices" Sungyeol told while the others nodded. They indeed heard you say it clearly 'My Luhan'.

Is he really back? Nah~ Maybe he's still having business class in China. You thought.

Finally lunch time came and you headed out to go in the cafeteria. You were walking down the hallway,when suddenly a familiar voice,called "Baobei!"


Author's Note : 'Baobei' means baby in chinese. And by 'Baobei' do you all know what does it mean?? :DD Keep subscribed and wait for the next chapter :D
SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE,and COMMENT~^^