Chapter 28

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 28 - Are you okay?

A week has passed since you and Myungsoo returned to school. You've been also avoiding Luhan,tho he acts as if nothing happened.

You were walking to the school's hallway when you heard Sungjong's voice, "Dongsaengie!"
"Sungjong!" you smiled.
"Going to the cafeteria?" he asked. "Obviously?" you teased.
"Let's go then. They are waiting for us. Dongwoo's treat today" he told and you started walking but you was pulled back by Luhan.

"Sorry. But she is joining us" he told and smiled.
"I will go with them" you answered.
"Why are you avoiding me,Baobei?" Luhan pouted.

You scoffed,"You still have the guts to call me your 'baby'? We're over,remember? You were even the one who told it."
Luhan then looked at you confusedly,"But you didn't reply me anymore"
"How about ask your love,Mirah? The girl you are with." you told coldly.

Luhan then remembered but he didn't get how you found out about it. He then tried explaining, "Look. Yuri-ah,she drugged my drink. She brought me to a hotel. I didn't even touch her. Yuri, I swear. She did all those things".

Sungjong was still standing there,watching the two of you fight. Without you noticing him,he texted Myungsoo to come at the hallway because he knew something bad will happen.
"Lies. I thought you were loyal but no,you aren't. You even told I was the only one but no,you had another girl. You cheated on me. Was I not enough for you? You. Manwhore" you cried.

In a blink of eye,Luhan suddenly slapped you. Sungjong then pulled you to his chest as you cried harder and caressed your back. "Hey!Have you gone mad?! Hitting a girl?! Are you out of your mind?" Sungjong shouted at him and looked at him in shock.

Even Luhan was shocked by his own sudden actions. It was the first time you ever bad mouth him. He was bring hurt at your words. You are his only one and he had never cheated on you nor hurt you. But this the only time he hurt you,badly.

Myungsoo saw it and ran to Luhan and punched him straight in the face. Luckily there were no student at the hallway. Luhan then didn't fought back since he deserved it. And luckily there was no student at the hallway at that time.He hurt his love,but what he explained earlier about Mirah was true. He was saying the truth. He was drugged.

"Are you that stupid to hit a girl?" Myungsoo shouted and grabbed him by the collar.
Luhan scoffed,"Why do you evem care about Yuri? You're not even her boyfriend because I am her boyfriend" then smirked.

He then left his grip from him. He didn't say anything because what Luhan was saying was true.
"Ex-broyfriend: you corrected and left Sungjong's hug. You then held Myungsoo's hand and told, "And Myungsoo is my husband"

"Throu contracts" Luhan added.
"Contract or not. Atleast he loves me and does his job as a good husband" you told. Myungsoo looked at you and his heart soften by your words.
You then started dragging Myungsoo away from Luhan.


Myungsoo stopped walking and you did the same.
"Are you alright?" Myungsoo asked. You nodded not to make him worry. Your cheek had a red mark,Myungsoo noticed that and dragged you to the nurse's office. She wasn't there which meant he had to take care of you.

You sat on the couch and waited for him. He soon then appeared with an ice-pack. He sat beside you and gently placed it upon your cheek.

"So you think I love you?" he smiled.
"I don't know. No. Didn't you already fall for someone as you told?" you asked.
It's you,who I have fallen with,silly. He thought.
"What if I have fallen for you?" he asks.
"Then,there's no way out" you teased remembering the same topic you had at the cafe when your moms planned to make him take you out,to know each other. 

"That's my line" he pouted.
You chuckled,"Ew. Don't pout. You look ugly."
"You even made me your mirror" he copied your line before which made you chuckle.

"I love you,Mrs. Kim Yuri" he told using his family name to your name and smiled.
"I love you too,Mr. Kim Myungsoo" you told in a joking tone,because you didn't know if it was the right time for you to fall for him. Since he told he likes someone. He sure did tell you some 'I love you's but you didn't know whether he meant it or not.

"You don't believe me?" he asks.
"Nope" you shook your head.


Author's Note : ANNOUNCEMENT! Well since the poll already got votes. "Yes" seems to be leading.
And yes. I'll be doing an alternative ending for the Luhan stans out there,just read this story first since I didn't update yet the chapter where in I will enter the 'Alternative Story with Luhan'. Keep subsribed and 
wait for my announcement :D
Oh and by the way Yuri isn't pregnant 'yet' :P and don't hate Luhan,here. Please wait for the next chapter!^^ XOXO
Oh,and do you like the poster? Or should I make a new one since you've been seeing the same posters? XD Let me know in the comments below :)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT