Chapter 34

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 34 - D-Day for the Mini Concert

                    The Mini Concert was about to start in 40 minutes from now. You were sitting on the dressing room getting your make-up done.

"Kim Yuri,fighting!"
"We believe you will have the best performance!"
"Good Luck!"
"1,2,3 Kim Yuri FIGHTING!WE LOVE YOU!" your so called 'fanboys' cheered for you and gave you a big smile while you just reply them with a small fake smile. Well,who was in the mood to give a big happy smile when you were about to get divorce by the man who told who loves you and you love him back. And yes,we're talking about Kim Myungsoo here. You haven't talk since last night nor this morning during breakfast.

"Don't fake smile. The baby will be sad." a sweet voice spoke. "Well it will be. Since it will depressed if he or she will found that Myungsoo's is their dad." the voice spoke with sarcasm. You look through the mirror and saw Luhan and your brother standing behind you.

"Hey" you greeted with a small smile.
"Yeah..so..mind telling us why are you fake smiling?" Luhan asked.
"I ain't-"
"Yuri." he told in a firm voice.
"Fine. Myungsoo wants a divorce." you told.

"Why?! I thought he loves you and now here I have a pregnant sister who is heartbroken?!" Jongin told hating the scene of you being heartbroken and sad. Luhan knew what was actually happening right now since he 'accidentally' heard Myungsoo and his friends talking about it.

"Do you want me to steal you and the baby away from him?" Luhan jokingly told trying to put the mood up.
"No,thanks" you told and he pouted.

"And where the hell is Sehun?!" you asked impatiently. Right in time,Sehun entered panting. "Here. The bubble tea you were asking for." he told as he handed you a chocolate flavored bubble tea.
"So,you made Sehun run into a bubbletea store just for you?" Jongin asked in an angry tone since he can't get over that Myungsoo is going to divorce you while you're having a baby.
You ignored him and drank happily your drink instead. "It's a part of pregnancy." Luhan explained. Jongin was still furious at Myungsoo,he then angrily stormed out of your dressing room and went to find him.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!" he shouted.
"Jongin!Don't!"Luhan shouted at him as he watched him go out. "Sorry princess,I'll go catch your brother. Watch my performance?" he told and you just nodded not caring what's going on. He then ruffled your hair and run to Jongin. Well you have an over-protective brother,what can we do? 

"So what did I miss?" Sehun asked as he watched them.
"You were 5 minutes late and I was super thirsty and hungry. That's what you miss" you told.


Dongwoo was looking at the list of performers for tonight and it seemed there were 10 performers.
           

 Seoul Arts High School's Mini Concert

I- Opening Remarks
II- Performances 

  1. Song cover by Lee Jieun
  2. Dance cover by Im Yoona and Kim Hyoyeon
  3. Rap performance by Kris Wu and Park Chanyeol
  4. Ballad cover by Byun Baekhyun,Kim Jongdae,Do Kyungsoo,Lu Han and Kim Joonmyun
  5. Duet cover by Yang Yoseob and Jung Sooyeon
  6. Performance by Kim Yuri,Kim Jongin,Zhang Yixing,Oh Sehun,Huang Zitao and Kim Minseok
  7. Mini Musical by Jung Eunji and Lee Taeil
  8. Peformance by Kim Sunggyu,Nam Woohyun,Jang Dongwoo,Lee Howon,Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong
  9. Duet cover by Kim Hyojung and Kim Taeyeon
  10. Song cover by Kim Myungsoo

III- Closing Remarks

"You asked some help from the teachers,didn't you?" Dongwoo smilingly asked at Myungsoo.
"Yeah and explained them why or else they will think my performance would be stupid or crazy. They even squealed like fans" Myungsoo told shivering at the thought of teachers as fangirls/fanboys.

"Where's Woohyun?" Myungsoo groaned. Suddenly the door flew open and Jongin angrily came in. He then punched Myungsoo, "Are you stupid?!You're having a baby with my sister and now your going to have divorce with her?! Do you know how much hurt is she?!".

"Wow. He is indeed over-protective" Dongwoo whispered to Hoya.
"I heared that!" Jongin told as he glared at him which made him keep his mouth shut.

"KIM JONGIN!YOU BETTER NOT PUN- Oh" Luhan yelled and stared at Jongin who was on top of Myungsoo."Jongin!Get off him now!" Luhan scolded. Jongin followed and glared at Myungsoo.

"Uhmm.. Why did you do that?!" Myungsoo asked not knowing why did he just punched.
"Why?! You ask why?! You're divorcing my sis-"
"Oh that. It's part of my plan." he told.
"Your playboy plan?! Ok. It annoyed me how you and my sister are married but you didn't have to make her pregnant and divorce her then leave her to a sorrow pain to annoy me even more." Jongin told.
"What? No. Just calm down and let me tell you my plan" Myungsoo told as they sat on the chairs.

Myungsoo then started telling Jongin.
"Oh. I get it now. But I still don't approve you" Jongin told while Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I'm here!" the door flew open revealing a panting Woohyun. "I got the best bouquet and a bouquet" and gave it to Myungsoo.
"I guesss that's the part of your plan too?" Jongin asked as he saw the bouquets and he nodded in response.
"So when is Yuri's performance?" Myungsoo asked.
"6th." Jongin told and he nodded.

"I'm all ready" Myungsoo told as he checked himself at the mirror. Just wait for my performance. He thought and smiled to himself.
"You look like a creep" Sungyeol commented who was right behind him.
"Shut up. You're destroying my drama-like scene here" he jokingly told him.


Author's Note : Wait for the next update ;) PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT