Chapter 16

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 16 - Date and Worries

"So. Are you free later,Baobei?" Luhan asked.
"Yeah,I am. Why?"
"I'm taking you out" he winked.

"Eww. How cheesy are you hyung" Sehun told as he and the other EXO members were watching.

"You just need someone,Sehun" he teasingly told as he back-hugged you and place his chin in to your shoulder. While you just chuckled at his remark.

"Hey,I'll head home first and change. I'm gonna come over" you told. Luhan already knowing you were living with your 'husband' since last week,he nodded.

"No Good Bye kiss?" he asked with a pout making him look like a 5-year-old asking for a candy.
"How about later? For more?" you told teasingly.
"I'll be waiting then" he winked and just peck your cheek.

EXO who was watching you two being all lovey-dovey,made fake vomiting sounds. Your brother then pulled Luhan away from your car's window,saying, "And how about no babies?".
"Oh?Great idea Jongin-ah! Yuri,later,you and me. Let's produce some babies" he joked while they made a disgusted face while you laughed.
"Ok. We wanted you to be back,not to make Yuri pregnant" Chen told causing everyone to burst into laughters.
                         
Myungsoo watched you but since he was far he didn't hear anything. Now,he was curious as hell. He wanted to if you were dating Luhan or not.


                             You arrived home and immediately changed. After you went down and saw Myungsoo standing at the front door. "Hey!" you beamed happily with a big smile.
"Where are you going?" he asked straightly in a monotone voice.
"Ooh~Cold and scary Myungsoo is back" you commented.
"Don't ignore my question"
"Out on a date with a good friend"
"Is he named Luhan?" he asked a bit bitterly.
"Yes,now excuse me" you told as you tried pushing him away since he was blocking the door.
"Are you dating him?"
"I-I have to go now" you stuttered and kept you head down.

He then moved. Before you even step out,he caught your wrist, "Don't come home late,please" he told while you gave him a nod.


Unlocking the door of your family house,you entered and was greated by Xiumin and his tight hug. "Little Yul,you're back!We missed you" he told as he released you.
"But we just saw each other an hour ago" you told as you checked your watch.

"Baobei!" Luhan shouted and ran to give you a hug.
"I missed you" he told,giving you a small peck on the lips.
"I missed you more" you told.

"Hey!How can you miss him and not us? I mean you just saw each other an hour ago." Xiumin pouted and followed the line you told him a while ago.
"I'm special" Luhan smiled.

As you two made your way to the door,Jongin shouted "Hyung! You'll need this" handing Luhan a . "I don't want to be called an uncle soon". Soon you two stared at the with wide eyes and scolded him, "Kim Jongin!".

When you were already out of the house. Luhan told " I don't know but. You're brother needs help" and you guys laughed.


Luhan and you went to Myeongdong. You two would drag each other inside the stores and playfully hit each other. As people passed by you,they will awe and envious on your young cute relationship you two had. After you went to the Namsan Tower, you were staring at the locks. He then back-hugged you, "Should we get a lock too?"

"Can we?" you turned and placed your hands on his chest.
"Of course,come on" he dragged you in to the store who were selling some locks.

You two started writing on your locks. Luhan tried peeking but you hide it, "No peeking,baobei". He smile then tapped your nose, "I'm curious of what you wrote about me,Baobei"

After locking your padlocks. Luhan read your message out loud. When finished reading,you made your way to read his. He backhugged you and started saying what he wrote,

To: My Baobei Yul 

 

        I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!♥ 
Let's be a happy and a smiling couple from now,tomorrow,next month,next year till forever.
I'll do anything for you as long as my little Baobei is happy!^_^ Let's marry too,soon,ok? 
And have 5 babies,maybe? ;) haha I LOVE YOU :* 

                                                          Love, Your Baobei Lu


You smiled at his message. You faced him,not letting you out of his hug. "You mean everything to me Baobei" he told and kissed your lips.


After Namsan Tower,you two went at a restaurant and ate.

"Baobei?" you called,while he looked at you.
"Baobei,weren't you mad when I texted you that I was going to get marry the day?" you asked.

He chuckled. "No. Why would I? I know my Baobei loves me. Perhaps,are you in love with him and not me?" he teased and pouted.

"What? No. I only got my eyes on you,stupid" you pouted.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Good,because I also only got my eyes on you"

Meanwhile Myungsoo,who was at home, was sittng on the couch at the living room waiting for you too come. Where is she? It's 10:40 already. He worriedly thought.


Still at the restaurant,Luhan was pleading you to sleep home(your family house) with him for the night.

"Yuri,please sleep over at home. Don't you miss your old room?" he asked you with pleading eyes.
"Your eyes,won't work on me" you chuckled.
"Really? If I do this? Would it work?" he stood up and kissed you in the lips. While you smiled.
"I guess I'm sleeping over" you told with a smile,enjoying every moment with him.


Totally forgetting about Myungsoo,he was still up waiting for you. Walking from left to right nervously,thought that something might happen to you or maybe you and Luhan were doing something. He groaned in frustration. He was already going crazy, worriedly crazy about you. It's almost 11 and she isn't here yet. He groaned again.