Chapter 38

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 38 - Fight between Husband and Brother

                           It's been 4 weeks ever since your pregnancy and the engagement. Your stomach started showing and next week you were going to be homeschooled. Here you are now having your lunch with you 'future-official' husband,your brother and their friends. "That's too sad. My sister is going to be homeschooled. School is going to be boring" Tao pouted.
"First, Yuri is my sister not yours and you don't have the right to call her that,drunkard
. Second, You come here to study not to have fun with her. Third, Do you want her to be judged at being pregnant at an early age? She will be called a 'Preggy-S' just like those other girls who dropped school. Last but not the least, she is my sister." Jongin told emphazing every word. (Author's Note : Preggy-S means Preggy . I don't know if this even exists I just made it up xD )
"Chill,I was just joking" Tao told.
"Okay. First,she isn't a 'Preggy-S'" Myungsoo defended.
"If she wasn't done by a playboy." Jongin told.

"Oh boy. Here they go again" Kris sighed along the others.

"Oh really? I am a playboy? For your information I was a playboy. I repeat, WAS a playboy. And when we did it,it was the best moment ever" Myungsoo told as they started glaring each other. These past 4 weeks your brother and Myungsoo would start creating a fight. One will talk and the other would -in and create a mess.

"Oh really? Then I bet she regrets it" Jongin told.
"If she regrets it,then she would have abort that baby,stayed with Luhan and didn't have to live with me. Genius!" Myungsoo fought back.
"It's because she is forced to stay with you!"
"Then why do I see her happy with me? Enjoying every single moment we spend together"

Their fight still continued even thou you all tried stopping them. You slowly started to get annoyed by it and tried stopping them again.
"Guys~" you called but they continued.
"This is how you stop two guys from fighting. Watch and learn" Sungyeol told and crack his knuckles. He then hit  both of their heads and shouted, "Stop it! You immature dogs!"

Myungsoo and Jongin glared at him which sent him some chills and looked away. "I'm watching but not learning. Nice job!" you sarcastically told and clapped your hands. "Now you watch and learn" you told him.

You then pulled both of their ears which they stopped fighting and winced in pain. "Listen you two dimwits,if you two won't stop fighting" you started scolding but was cutted off.
"Come on,you think we will listen to you? And we are not kids anymore to be on consequences" Jongin scoffed.
"Yeah.. we're not going to listen to you anyway. You don't scare us" Myungsoo agreed and scoffed too.

You raised you eyebrows and left their ears, "Really?" you challenged and crossed your arms.
"Really." they accepted and crossed their arms too.

"Ok then" you told.
"You're okay with it?" they asked.
"Yeah. I guess it will be okay,if I leave you alone here and you will not have anyone to take care of" you told Jongin which made his eyes widen. "And if I cancel this marriage and find another guy" you told Myungsoo,who had the same reaction with your brother.

They both then exchange looks and gulped. "Fine. I-I'm gonna be good to him.Just don't leave your brother. I need to look after you." your protective brother told.
"And you know how much I love you. D-don't leave me" Myungsoo told.

"Look we are best buddies now" they both told with big fake smiles and started squeezing each other's shoulders.
"Yeah? Well it's not only this. There is one more thing I want you two to do" you smiled evilly at them.

 


"Why?!" they both groaned.

"If you two hang-out together,you might be even closer" you told.
"But were these needed?" Myungsoo asked as he lifted their hands which were handcuffed.
"Well,who knows you two might escape" you answered.
"But we are gonna be in a restaurant,how do you expect us to eat?" Jongin asked.
"Less talk,please? I know what I am doing,ok?" you told.

After finally arriving to the restaurant,you led them to the table and let them sat. "Your hands,please" you ordered and unlocked the handcuff.
"Enjoy your dinner date and be good" you told and kissed both of their cheeks and left.

As they watched you left Jongin started talking, "Look here,moron. We are gonna eat some delicious food and leave. Then when asks us what happened,we will act as if we are good friends. And you are paying". Myungsoo then gave him a 'what-the-heck' look and told,"Are you stupid or what?".

"Oh!And if you try escaping,you better think about it again because I hired four bodyguards to watch over you" you told as you popped out of nowhere which frightened them.
"How did you do that?!" they both told in chorus as they clutched their chest.
"I got my ways. Bye~" you shrugged and left.


Author's Note: Happy Monthsary to my story! :DD lol I'm not even sure if it exists but yeah.. it's been already a month :) I will update the first chapter of the 'Alternative Ending' on the 25th which means tomorrow and for Sehun-Yuri's story abou their past relationship on September 1. So keep subsrcibed because I will be informing you here :D . 

A small sneak peek poster for Luhan's alternative ending.


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT♥