Chapter 1

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 1 - Protective Brother

                       A bunch of students holding their fanboards,boxes of chocolates,roses and confession gifts were gathered outside the school gates. 

You were on your way to school with your older brother. You can already see the crowd outside their school gates. You heaved a sigh that gain Jongin's,your older brother,

attention.

 

''What's wrong,baby girl?" he concernly asked.

"Nothing it's just...them.They confess everyday and get rejected at the same time but still they don't give up. I feel bad for them'' you honestly told. It's true,the 2 Kim siblings were famous
at their school because of their good looks that made everyone fall for. They soon named them as ''Campus Crush'' and ''Kingka''.

                      

                              He chuckled at your honesty and told, "You're lucky,not all girls gets this things like you do. They will give up soon,once they found out you're

in a relationship".


                             The car stop in front of the school gates. "Show time baby sis. Time to shot them a smile" he smiled.

"Smile?Or just ignore them and give them a smirk" you told then smirked the way he always does. Jongin look at you with an approving face, ''You're already learning something from your borther''

                             The Kim siblings got out from their car and, female and male students started squealing.

"Good Morning Jongin oppa!"

"Our little princess, Good Morning!"

"Jongin, WE LOVE YOU!"

"Yuri-ah! Be my girlfriend!"

With some small nods and small smiles still made them satisfied even though both didn't talk.

   

                            After a while, Myungsoo arrived at school. He hopped off his motorcycle. They were also some girls who were waiting for the school's other Kingka.As he walked pass by the girls,they blushed and started fangirling

"Is he the other sibling of Jongin oppa?Because they are both so hot"
"Even without glancing at us,you're still hot and all"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and continued walking to class.


                        After the 5 boring classes,the bell rung which meant it was finally lunch. You were making your way to the cafeteria with your bestfriend,Yoona.

"Hey,why are you so down?" Yoona asked.
"I was never up" you sarcastically told without energy.
"HA.HA.HA. It was so funny. Come on let's go grab some food" she told as she grabbed your wrist and pulled you running to the cafeteria.

Jongin was looking for you around the cafeteria. Soon he spotted you and Yoona. "Yuri-ah!Yoona!Over here!" he shouted.


You went to your brother and soon greeted the other 10 guys around the table. "Oppa,we'll just grab some food" you told.

"I already abought for the two of you" 

He offered you a seat and made you sit down with Yoona. "And starting from today you will sit here with us. I don't want you sitting alone with your girl friends and that Mark guy will approach you" he told and started eating.


                        Myungsoo entered the cafeteria,trying to look for his friends. "L-ah!Here!" he heard Sungyeol shouting. As he made his way to their usual table, he walk pass by EXO's table and met eyes with you. He stop for a while then smirked at you. Campus crush,huh? he thought and walked away.

Meanwhile, Jongin saw it all and asked her "Don't tell me you have something with that L guy?"
"Nope,not at all. You know I have my eyes for my only one guy" you told.

He then softened,"Good,because I don't want hyung to think that I didn't take care of you well while he's away. Plus I also don't want my baby sister to be called a playgirl like that guy"

You turned to face him,"And how do you even know that?"
"Oh,I know everything sister" he told while you just nodded in understanding.