Chapter Nineteen: We're back to our homeland

Strumming our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Touch down Korea @ Incheon Airport

Both of them were really tired, his manager called Min Ho to use the VIP outlet as his fans were gathering the airport when news about him returning with his family to their homeland spread. 

Eric was still asleep on his mother's lap. Min Ho had to call his assistant to assist him into his car. 

"Oppa, why don't Eric and I go through the usual passage. They have never seen us right? So they would think that we are just with the rest of the passenger." Shin Hye suggested. 

Min Ho sighed heavily. His heart was too heavy to separate from his wife. "I don't want us to go separate ways. I'll be nervous and worried." Shin Hye could see how uncomfortable he was with her suggestion. Soon after, his assistant arrived and his manager too. They both bowed at them. Shin Hye nodded as she was still softly patting her son who was stirring to find a comfortable spot for he was still sleepy and probably due to being jet lagged. 

"What's the situation outside?" Min Ho asked.

"The news of your arrival spread like fire. The fans were camping outside through out the perimeter of the VIP passage." His assistant answered.

"The news and pictures of your wife and your son have also spread. Some are here to take a glimpse at them." His manager mentioned. Min Ho sat next to his wife and Shin Hye looked at him full of sympathy. 

"How about... You and your manager distract your fans? Your assistant and I with Eric will leave after?" Shin Hye suggested at him. Min Ho still sighed heavily. He still did not like the idea of going separate ways with his wife.

"Matta..." His manager said. "What if Ms. Shin Hye leave first and enter my car? That would throw them off the balance a little bit. She will be escorted by one of the bodyguards I have on standby. I can pretend to be father and son with Eric and then enter another car. We will meet in a nearby station then?" Min Ho gave a disagreeable expressions towards his manager's suggestion.

Shin Hye finally gave up and held his hand, "We will go out together then. I think I owe you this." She looked at him which brought smile to his face.

"Gomawo Yoebo." He whispered feeling proud his wife being brave for his sake. 

"I'll ask the security to standby." His assistant told him and Min Ho nodded.

"The bodyguards will help as well." His manager told him.

"Both of you must follow to my hotel." He demanded his assistant and manager. The both of them nodded.

"I will carry Eric." Min Ho told Shin Hye as he stood up and picked up Eric. "Hold on to me tight! Ara?"

"Arassoyo..." Shin Hye smiled at him.

As they reached the double leaf tinted door, from their side, they could hear the screams of his fan, the flashes of lights of their camera.

"Get ready." His assistant talked into his small microphone attached to his coat. 

They could see the body guards and the securities were tightening their stance.

"The van?" Asked his assistant. "Good." He replied back. 

"This can be the longest walk for a short distant." Min Ho told Shin Hye. As he carried his son and placed him securely on his one hand while his other hand held Shin Hye's hand tightly. "Are we set to  go?" He asked his assistant.

"Alright then, we are leaving now." He was probably telling his securities outside. "Go!"

As Min Ho went closer to the automated tinted sliding door, the screams of the crowd was getting deafening. Shin Hye could hear them chanting his name. Luckily, she was wearing her shades and huge hat which she could use to cover most of her face. Min Ho made a stride outside and walked straight as he brought her out as well. 

"Min Ho... Oppa!" 

"Who is that?"

"Why is that lady holding his hand?"

"YAH! HE is our OPPA! DON'T STEAL HIM FROM US!"

"Who is that little boy?"

As they got closer to their van, the passage became narrower and the securities along side the body guards were pushed as well. The crowd was getting huge than they anticipated. But Min Ho strengthen his hold on Shin Hye hand as he was scared she would be left behind.

"Ppali! Get inside." He instructed Shin Hye. 

The crowd was fighting with the force from the body guards and the securities. They were trying their hardest to keep the crowd on their distance as they were pushed closer to Min Ho. Min Ho quickly handed Eric to Shin Hye. Eric was finally awaken by the scream of the crowd. As soon as he opened his eyes and saw that he was inside a van and he looked outside where Min Ho was instructing his people and waving at the crowd he quickly hugged his mother. "Eoomma... Why are those people attacking Appa Minnie?" He asked her as he held tightly to his mother. Suddenly, Shin Hye and Eric were startled by a series of frantic bangs on their window by Min Ho's fan. Luckily the car was tinted, the fan couldn't see the inside of the car but Eric hid his face at his mother's chest.

"Thank you everyone! Please be safe! Good bye!" MIn Ho waved at his fans and flashed his charming smile. Min Ho quickly jumped into the van and his manager closed it. The car slowly made a move, Min Ho could see the securities and his bodyguards tried to clear the path. Min Ho turend to see his son hiding his face on his mother's chest and smiled at him, "Eric? Are you scared?" He could see that Eric just nodded his head but still hid his face and his hands were tightly holding to his mother's clothes. "Come to Appa..." He asked but Eric shook and once again, tightened his grip to his mother.

"Ara.. Ara...Just stay with Eomma."Shin Hye calmed him down. She looked at Min Ho and smiled apologetically as she could see MIn Ho was a bit taken that his son wouldn't go to him. "I think he is just shocked. He'll get used to it." She said to him. Min Ho sighed heavily as he felt it was his fault.  "Don't think too much about it. It's good to see that  a retired artist was able to swoon all of the Korean women." She pretended to be jealous. Min Ho smiled seeing her doing that.

"Of course, yours truly is a women's magnet." He tried to sound proud but he only made Shin Hye laughed. "Ara... it sounded lame." He stuck his tongue at her.

Shin Hye looked outside the window, she was absorbing the thought of her being back to Korea. It had been such a long time for her. "It changed a lot.." She said. "Can't believe I am back here. Hmm... All the food I have missed..." She wondered.

"Food? That's what you are worried about?" Min Ho asked her.

Shin Hye nodded, "This is where all the authentic cuisine would be. I miss my helmoni's food the most." Shin Hye said with a distant look.

"We'll sort things out soon." Min Ho promised her. The both of them looked at each other smiling when they heard Eric snored. "He's back to sleeping again?" 

"It's his defense mechanism. He would hugged me tightly and not show his face and then soon after he would fall asleep." Shin Hye explained to Min Ho.

"I missed a lot on both of you. I won't want that to happen again." He looked sad as he felt he didn't know his son.

Shin hye smiled at him apologetically. 

"Gwenchana.. What's important is that we are together now." He told her as he moved closer and fixed her hat.

As soon as they reached another hotel which bore a big MS sign, Shin Hye looked at him and asked, "Is this yours as well?" 

"Ours." He answered briefly. Their van made a turn to the back where they entered underground parking and Shin Hye could see several expensive car collection. "Ours." He told her grinning happily as he knew Shin Hye was probably wondering whose they were. The area seemed to be tightly secured as when they got in the automated door immediately shut down only allowing two vans entering, the one they were and the one the manager and his assistant were in. The driver stopped at a glass elevator. "This is our private space so we can freely go in and out to our pent house." There was a lady who probably was stationed as the elevator lady. Min Ho went out first and walked to shin Hye's side and one of the security opened the door. "Let me carry him." Min Ho told Shin Hye as he slowly took his son into his hand. He saw that Eric had left mark on Shin Hye's dress. He chuckled. Shin Hye pulled her jacket closer to cover the mark Eric left. 

"He salivates a lot." She said as she slowly went out of the van and took her hand bag. The elevator girl bowed at them as they entered the elevator. Shin Hye gave her a shy smile and the girl couldn't take off her eyes from her. Shin Hye thought the girl was wondering about her dress with wet mark from Eric which coincidentally was on her chest part. "Ah... Ani... He was sleeping with me and he salivates. I guess he was tired." She explained shyly.

"Oh.. Aniyo Samonim. Jeosanghamida. I don't mean to be rude. You are so beautiful. I can help but look at you." The girl explained timidly.

"Eo? Ah.. Ani... You're being too kind." Shin Hye said as she slowly hid behind her husband. Min Ho smiled proudly that people acknowledge her beauty which she always denied.

They reached their floor and as they walked out in about four strides they reached a door. The elevator girl followed them dutifully.

They reached their huge room, "Shin Hye, come closer." Shin Hye inched in to her husband and he whispered something. She nodded. He turned to the hostess who was being assigned to them, "You can go now. Thank you very much. You did a very good job." The girl bowed to them and they both bowed back.

Shin Hye then stepped forward and pushed the numbered button as Min Ho had told her and the door automatically opened. She went inside to open the door widely and Min Ho walked in and Shin Hye closed the door.

"This is our home for now." Min Ho told her as he tried to shift Eric to his other side. "He's really getting heavier." Min Ho complained. He walked quickly to his son's room and Shin Hye followed. "Open the door darling." He instructed Shin Hye. Shin Hye ran up to the room and opened it and entered. She was in awe, it was a beautiful room for her son. "You bought him the rocket bed?" Shin Hye said excitedly and even his bed sheet was of mini-rockets and robots which Eric really loved. Shin Hye plumped up the pillow before Min Ho put him down to his bed. He settled comfortably. Min Ho massaged his arms after he put down his son. He saw Shin Hye dutifully took off her son's shoes and his jacket. She then slowly tucked him  and carressed his face. Min Ho felt jealous that Eric was getting the attention of his woman. He quickly took her arm and pulled her to him. She gasped in surprise. "Yah..." She said as she was in his tight embrace.

"I know this is crazy but I am jealous at my own son. It felt like he is stealing you away." He whispered huskily.

Shin Hye lift her face to look at him and she smiled, "Aish... You made him as well..." She .

"Hmmmm... I'd like the process of..." Shin Hye immediately cover his mouth and she could see him enjoying it as she could see his eyes became smaller as his chuckled could be heard. 

"Yah... Why are you so erted." She slowly removed her hand and loosened his embrace as she moved out of the room fearing her son would wake up. Min Ho like a love sick puppy followed his beautiful wife. "Oppa... This is so lovely... I would feel very heavy to move out of the apartment where Eric had grown up." She exclaimed as she inspected the pent house. She went to the kitchen, Min Ho provided her with a very high end kitchen that any woman would ever dreamed of having and to her surprise, as she opened another door, Min Ho created a rooftop garden for Shin Hye. It was big enough to fit a swimming pool and a nice ground for her son to play around and round around. As she checked it out she saw two benches which seemed familiar to her, she went closer. "Oppa!" She squeeled. Min Ho ran up to her smiling. "Did you? D..id... you...?" She looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter