Chapter twelve: The first time you ran away...

Strumming our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back then, Shin Hye remembered…

 

“Ughhh….” My head hurt really bad. It felt like someone had hit me hard with a baseball bat. I touched my head and massaged my temple hoping that it would really lessen the throbbing pain in it. I slowly opened my eyes, the stinging ray of lights entered my pupil and it aggravated the pain in my head further, I immediately turned to my right side to avoid the sun rays and as I stretched my arms to the side.... it bumped into something solid.'Huh?' I thought... "What's this?" I uttered. I touched it again to feel what it was and....it grunted. I recognised the voice...

“Shin Hye yah….” Min Ho Oppa moaned.

'Sulmaaaaa?' I managed to utter.

Suddenly, the pain in my head went away and I widened my eyes as the big lump moved and showed it long strong arms stretching out of the blanket covering it. I couldn’t move at all, I was frozen. Frozen with fear.  I was unable to move but stayed in my position as my brain was unable to process the entire situation. 

The long hands pulled the blanket slowly and he showed his silly yet handsome face grinning contently at me with his eyes closed. “Arghh!!!! It hurts.” He screamed loudly as he pulled the blanket up to his head again. The rays of sunglight must have greeted him ferociously just like it did with mine.

I stayed still not able to think of how to move at the same time, I couldn't even recall what had happened at that instant. I tried to recall but... I felt my face hot as I felt embarrassed and I could feel that there was not a thread on my body with the exception of the blanket that I was sharing with him to cover my body.  I slowly curled up my legs as I felt very vulnerable and exposed. 'What have I done?' The feeling of regret suddenly filled my mind and heart.

“Huh!” A panic utterance escaped my mouth when I felt he touched my leg.

***************

Min Ho also remembered…

I had a beautiful dream, I dreamed that Shin Hye was laying beautifully next to me. We just got married, it was our first night together. I was excited that finally, that beautiful and historical night would be witnessed by the starry night and the glowing moon.

She entered our room wearing the y black satin- laced night gown that I bought from France as one of my gifts for her. She wore it beautifully and she walked quickly and shyly towards our bed and hid under our blanket as she giggled shyly.

I had been waiting for this day to come, she wouldn’t even let me kiss her properly and deeply like other couple would on a normal date or just a spontaneous act. She said that it should properly be reserved for when we were married and live together until we grow old and gray. Another reason was, she would feel very guilty to God if she were to do such act. I was frustrated at first but I find it charming as it was very rare to find girls who would protect her chasteness in this modern world. In my experience, girls in my past easily threw themselves on me but not Shin Hye, she guarded herself well. The more she showed me her true self, the more I fell deeply love in her. And... Finally.... She is mine....

I slowly crept on the bed and poked her. She pretended not to hear me but I could hear her cute giggle some more.

“Shin Hye yah….” I called her name with my deepest voice in an attempt to sound very seductive to her. 

“Hmmm….” She answered me not wanting to take off the blanket.  I could not wait any longer but when I tried to pull off the blanket covering her again, she pushed me and said, “Min Ho… Pabo! I love my Pabo!” She said as she smiled sweetly. It was as if I was seeing an angel being sent down from heaven by God and placed her on my bed. Her beautiful face, her uncovered innocence, her charming smile, her addicting rosy smell, her radiating soft milky skin.... I could not hold myself any longer. I cupped her face. Her beautiful rounded eyes were wide with surprise by my sudden action, she slowly curved her lips to smile at me and I found her very irresistable and I kissed her, releasing my inner inhibition without any remorse towards her.

 

It was the best night for me. When I opened my eyes, I was hoping to see my angel greeted me with her calming smile but all I saw was white! I realized that I was under my blanket. I felt happy for a moment and then I realized that it was just another wonderful dream that I had always had since I first realized that I was in love with her. It felt so real this time, was it because I was really, deeply and madly in love with her? Neverthele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter