Chapter sixteen: United we stand...

Strumming our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome!" Shouted everyone.

Shin Hye was surprised, her parents and parents in law were there. Eric looked confused as he ran to his mother. 

"Eo-Eomma.... Ap-Appa..." Shin Hye called out. "Obonim! Omonim!" She called them. 

All four of them headed towards Shin Hye and Min Ho, Eric hugged his mother tightly as people he didn't know were closing in to him and his mother.

"Andweee.. Andwee..." Eric shouted lifting his hand into the air asking them not to get closer to them.

Min Ho seeing this, he took Eric into his hand and carried him. "Uncle Minnie... Why are they attacking Eomma?" He cried as he pointed out to his mother.

Everyone took the chance to hug Shin Hye especially both her mother and mother-in-law. Shin Hye wiped her tears and her mother's tears as well as her mother-in-law's tears. "I am so sorry... I miss you!" She cried as she kissed both of them on the cheek. Their parents then turned their attention to the little boy in Min Ho's hands.

"This is, Eric Park... or Park Shin-Il..." Shin Hye introduced.

"Shin-Il?" Min Ho asked. "You remembered?" Min Ho asked in surprise.

"Ara... Of course, I remembered." Shin Hye answered shyly. 

************

“This is crazy! We’re just supposed to pretend to be lovers. How did we become real?” Min Ho asked as he gazed into Shin Hye’s beautiful eyes. “You’re still young and yet I feel that I could relate to you so easily.” He brought Shin Hye closer to him.

“I know… I thought I wouldn’t feel this way to you… Oppa…” Shin Hye admitted. “This is your fault! You're the one who asked to date first!I am scared the people in the agency would smell our relationship.”

“If they do… It’s the most beautiful smell in the world.” Min Ho said deeply as he closed in to kiss her. Shin Hye closed her beautiful eyes anticipating another kiss from Min Ho. Min Ho got closer and stared into her beautiful face, he kissed her eyes, her nose and finally her lips. "Beside, you're the one who agreed to date." He .

“Let’s get married.” Min Ho suggested.

Shin Hye’s eyes flung open in fear.  She pushed him away. “Oppa! Let’s give it time first.” She told him. “You know what kind of hell hole I have been facing.” Shin Hye told him.

Min Ho felt very frustrated but he understood her feelings. He might feel the urgency because he felt that Shin Hye would disappear at any time. He hugged her tightly and secured her, “Oppa Mianhe… I won’t force you anymore.” He said as he held her nape and brushed her beautiful hair.

“You know… If we get married… Just to entertain the thought…” Shin Hye said as she smiled at him, “What should our first born be?” She asked him as she played with his fingers.

“It doesn’t matter… As long as you are here with me forever.” Min Ho said as he smiled lovingly at her.

“How about name? Girl?” She asked him more.

“You name the girl.” He said.

“Hmm… Lee Min Hye?” She winked.

“Are you combining our name together?” He chuckled finding how cute she was. “Then? What would you name her?”

“Lee Shin Hye.” Min Ho said and winked back at her. “I want our baby to carry your name so that she can be as beautiful, as intelligent and as smart as you are.” He pulled her chin up as he wanted to kiss her.

“Oppa… You are addicted to my lips.” She kidded.

“Ottoke? It’s the sweetest taste I have ever tasted. Like honey… Yumm…” He told her. Shin Hye blushed. He slowly kissed her and enjoyed it.

“Hmm.. How about a boy?” Shin Hye asked him.

He breahed in deeply and wondered about it. “Lee Shin Il?” He raised his eyebrows to ask for confirmation. Shin Hye nodded in agreement.

“It’s a strong name indeed.” She said. 

"It's not just because partly your name is there but I have always liked it when I found out what it meant, belief, faith, trust and superiority." Min Ho whispered. "It sounds like you..." He continued.

Shin Hye blushed shyly at him.

*******

"How did you get them here?" Shin Hye asked Min Ho as she sat next to him.

"I called them and bought each of them the ticket."Min Ho smiled at her, he was so happy to see her glowing happily from seeing her parents and her in laws. "They had just arrived this afternoon. My secretary brought them in."

"Eo?" Shin Hye responded. "That was fast." She smiled at him. "Gomawoyo Oppa..." She said shyly.

"Eomma... Eomma..." Eric held her hand asking for her attention.

"Yes, my baby..." She answered him as she gave him the attention. 

"Who are they? Why are they missing you? Why are they missing me?" Eric asked her still confused.

Shin Hye looked at him feeling a little bit guilty as she was the reason that he was separated from his grandparents. Shin Hye breathed in deeply, "Eric... There's something Eomma has not tell you... Uncle Minnie... Uncle Minnie... is... your..." It felt that something was prevented her from telling him. Joong Mi who sat next to Eric whispered to him. "Yah Eonnie!" Shin Hye's eyes widened.

"What? I'm only helping you."Joong Mi chuckled.

"Eomma... UNCLE MINNIE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" Eric asked loudly. People stopped eating and looked at her and her son. Shin Hye slowly looked at everyone feeling horrified while Joong Mi was holding her laughter. "Eomma... You said your boyfriend is my Appa... Eommaaa...." Eric started to make a scene. 

"Seriously, Eonnie!" Shin Hye held her embarrassment. Joong Mi sometimes helped her out the oddest and most embarrassing way but Shin Hye could never be angry with someone she owe her life with. "Shhh... Eric...." Shin Hye tried to calm Eric down.

"Is your son not informed that Min Ho is his father?" Min Ho's mother asked out of curiousity.

"WHAT? UNCLE MINNIE IS MY FATHER?" Eric re-iterated loudly.  

Shin Hye bit her lower lip and turned to Min Ho who pretended not to see the entire scene but he was trying to hold his laughter as well. "Yahhhh!" Shin Hye whined at him. "Help me out here..." She whispered to him feeling embarrassed.

"Eric-yah..."Shin Hye's Eomma tried to get his attention. "I am your Eomma's Eomma. So what am I to you?"

"Mrs. Eilder?" Eric answered innocently.

"Mrs. Eilder?" Shin Hye's mother looked at her grandson in confusion.

"A-Ani Eomma... Erm... There's this older lady in our building. We called her Mrs. Eilder and I sort of told him that she was like my mother." Shin Hye was blushing and she felt that her lungs felt flat and it was hard for her to breathe.

"I swear they say, UK has the best education being offered." Min Ho tried to add fuel to the fire.

"Yah...." Shin Hye protested. 

"Alright... That's it." Shin Hye felt helpless and she knew she needed to set the record straight with her very highly perceiving son. "Shin-Il..." She said slowly as she held her son's shoulder. "Uncle Minnie... is..."

"HUWAAAAA!!!!" Eric suddenly cried out loud.

"Yah... Eric... Waegereeee?" Shin Hye panicked.

"Yah.. Shin Hye... You only ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter