Sleepover at Joongie's house.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eight - "Sleepover at Joongie's house."

 

When the bell of the end of classes rang, little Yunho closed the book he was looking, then put in order his and Yoochun's desk. Today, his friend had to run to the sick bay because his matched partner, Gyu-Ri had collapsed during her classes. She wasn't the only Receiver who didn't get enough Power since the last recess until the end of their nursery day today, and Yoochun didn't come back after the last hour.

For now, the little Yunho left his classroom alone under the whispering and the weird stare from his classmates. He knew that he wasn't friendly. He was quiet and did things without rush. When his classmates tried to talked with him, Yunho didn't talk back with a full sentence. Just a few words and a nod or a head-shaking. And his behavior made his classmates frustrated. So finally, they, excepted Yoochun declared that he wasn't someone who it will be fun to be with and casted him away from their plays.

It's not that the little boy didn't want to talk to them. Yunho didn't know how to react about their interest toward him and his matched partner. Every time they were around him, they questioned him about how he ended up with Kim Jaejoong, the little pretty boy in the baby section. And some of them got jealous of him, saying that his Joongie was much prettier than their own matched partners.

How could he answer their questions? When he didn't know the real meaning about the compatible of their wavelengths and that they must be matched up for less complications when they grew up into the adulthood.

But, Yunho knew if he didn't answer them, wasn't only about his child mind not being able to explain anything about his situation with his Jaejoongie. It was something else. He wasn't ready to share Jaejoong with others. Not now. Because, Joongie was his first in everything. And he will be the only one who will always be with him until the end of their lives.

The little Yunho was only four years old, but he knew one thing was real in his small life. His Joongie was his and only his.

"Yunnie." Jaejoongie was running to him with his hands held up in front of him. He was smiling like always when he saw his older matched partner. The little boy couldn't wait any longer in front of his classroom like always when came the end of their nursery day. So, he was rushing toward the section for older children hoping to see his matched partner soon.

"Slow down a bit." The older boy said when he had an armful of his Joongie, hugging him in his small arms.

"Yunnie. Don't forget." The pretty little boy hopped in his two feet still hugging his matched partner. "Yunnie will sleep with Joongie tonight."

"I didn't forget." Little Yunho said with a smile. "This morning mama gave my suitcase to Joongie mama."

"Right!" Jaejoongie beamed. "Now Yunnie have to go to Joongie's house."

The little Yunho nodded with a smile ghosting on his lips. Joongie was the one who really wanted him. That's why he will never let anyone take his Joongie away from him.

"You're alone?" He asked looking around. He only saw other children his age and older than him walking out from their classrooms, or ran to their matched partners in order to get their Power transfer before leaving the nursery to their house. Normally, Min-Jeong, Min-Min as she called herself and Joongie's auto-proclaimed best friend, was always tailing him behind with the poor little Changminnie dragging with them.

"Yeah... Min-Min with Changminnie. She said that she must give Power to him. He is not well today. Poor Minnie." And the little Yunho nodded. "Yunnie? You need Power too?" The little pretty boy asked, looking at his matched partner with concern.

"I'm not tired." The little Yunho said quietly not wanting to worry his Joongie.

"Don't care. Joongie doesn't want Yunnie fall sick. Joongie will give you Power now." The younger boy said with a pout while shaking his head eagerly. "Butterfly kiss now, okay?" Jaejoongie asked with his most beautiful smile.

"Okay." The older boy nodded with a smile.

Without delay, the little pretty boy tiptoed and pressed his lips on his Yunnie's. And he looked at his matched partner with his big doe eyes, expecting to see his Yunnie with a bright face after their Power transfer. The little Yunho smiled at his matched partner knowing what the little boy was waiting for.

"I feel better."

"Good. Joongie doesn't want to see Yunnie sick like before."

"Sorry. I scared you." The older boy took the small hand of his Joongie in his small one and they walked to the way out of his section leading them to the main hall of their nursery. Little Joongie always lost his way in their nursery when he was alone, and it was a surprise for the older boy to see his matched partner running to him a while ago without losing his track.

Little Jaejoong nodded and said sadly, "I thought Yunnie was dying... and my fault... because Joongie didn't know how to give Yunnie Power."

"It's not your fault." The other boy shook his head slightly. "It's my fault. I didn't know how to do the Power transfer too. But now everything is alright."

"Hmm! Everything is alright." Jaejoongie said with a big smile, while Yunho helped him to go down the stairs. "Papa!" The little pretty boy yelled when he saw his father waiting for them at the main gate with other parents.

"Joongie!" Won-Bin shouted in turn with his arms wide opened to receive a jumping little boy in his arms. "God! I hate nursery!" The young father said lifting his son in his arms. "I missed you. A lot a lot a lot. My baby boy!" He squeezed his son in his arms. "Argh! Why my Joongie is so adorable that papa wants to eat you up right now?" He added, trying to bit his son who was giggling in his arms with the little Yunho looking at their interaction next to them. "Yo! Handsome boy! How are you?" Won-Bin hi-fived the little Yunho and ruffled his hair gently.

"I'm okay."

"Good to know little boy! With the change in the weather many of us don't feel well. The heat isn't good for us Receivers." The young man put his son down. "Ready to sleep at the Kim's house?"

"Ready."

"Yay!" shouted Joongie, clapping his hands.

"Okay! Let's go!" The young father grabbed the two little boys in his arms by their waists and sprinted to his car with a giggling Jaejoongie and a smiling Yunho glued to his both sides.

Won-Bin put them on the backseat and made sure they were sitting safely with the seatbelt securely attached. Soon, the young man sat in front of the steering wheel and looked behind him for a while.

"Here! We go guys!" He said, starting the engine and drove away from the parking lot of the nursery, while Joongie squealed joyfully thinking at his time with his matched partner in his house.

During the ride, the little Jaejoong was being a chatterbox. He wanted to show everything in his room to his Yunnie. His toys. His children books that his mama collected for him. His stuffed toys, mostly his collection of plush elephants. His car toys. He wanted to share everything with his matched partner. While the older boy nodded and hummed at everything the younger boy told him.

Soon, Won-Bin pulled his car in front of their home garage and cut off the engine. He turned to look after the two boys behind him on the backseat. He smiled seeing the two boys holding their hands with his blabbering son sleeping soundly. Here, the reason while the end of the ride was so quiet.

"Joongie is tired from all the talk." Won-Bin said, making the little Yunho nod at his uttered words. The little boy wasn't better than his own son. He looked tired. And being Receiver with this heat, it wasn't good for the boy to stay longer awake. He needed a nap. Sooner the better. And him too. "Okay. Shhh!" He added putting his forefinger on his lips. "I get you first and Joongie after you."

The young father got out from his driver seat and went to help Yunho getting out from the backseat. He put the little boy on the ground and closed the door silently. After, he went to took his son from his seat without making sudden moves with Yunho tailing behind him. The little boy was concerned with his little friend and wanted to watch everything for what he could do next time for his Joongie when they will grow up into adulthood.

"Okay. Now, in the house." Won-Bin stated, with a sleepy Joongie unfolded in his left arm and reached out his other hand to the little Yunho who took his hand without hesitation.

And Jaejoong's father smiled at him. Not long ago, the little boy wasn't ready to have a contact with someone else than his parents and his matched partner. But now, Yunho was doing great with him and his wife, eventually with Jaejoong's grandparents.

The young man and the two boys entered the cozy house. And they were greeted by a hyper Na-Young who ran to them with a tray of cookies.

"Yunho-yah! Are you okay?" She asked, the little boy's cheek knowing that he wasn't really well with this heat.

"I'm fine." Yunho answered with a tired voice.

"Do you want a cookie?"

"No, thank you."

"Oh, my... You're so polite." She said looking at him with a smile. "It's so obvious that you are a Jung!" Na-Young added ruffling his hair. "Oh! My Joongie baby is sleeping."

"He was talking nonstop since we left the nursery." Won-Bin replied.

"He was excited about his Yunnie sleeping with him tonight that since this morning he was hopping, jumping and giggling nonstop." Na-Young said, his son's soft hair. "Oh! My baby is so adorable. Let me eat him right now." The young mother pressed her kisses on her baby's face.

"I'm going to put him on his bed." Won-Bin said. "You too, you need a little nap." The young man patted Yunho gently on his little head before pressing a kiss on his wife's lips.

"You okay?" Na-Young asked her husband while his cheek like a little child.

Summer season wasn't a good season for all Receivers. The heat made them consumed their Power faster than usual. That's why they needed a lot of rest and their Suppliers not far away from them. But for them, adults Receivers with their job and occupation, they must supply Power from someone else than their matched partners. Some of them didn't mind it. But others hated to take Power from other Supplier, saying that the taste of the Power transfer was awful. And Won-Bin was one of those latter. He was always grumpy and complained a lot when Summer arrived.

"Yeah. A bit tired. But not too much."

"Don't forget. I'm here."

"Yeah." Won-Bin kissed his wife and went upstairs with Yunho following him behind slowly.

The young father laid his son on his bed. He tried to undressed his son from his uniform's jacket, being cautious not to wake the little boy up who needed some rest due to his hyperactivity every day. When he turned to remove the little boots of his son, Yunho was helping him with slow gesture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter