Visiting Yunnie's house.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter nine - "Visiting Yunnie's house."

 

"Are you okay?" Hee-Sun asked her son tenderly while his soft dark brown hair. Little Yunho who was lying on the couch only nodded. "Want to drink something cold?"

"I want Joongie." Little Yunho said in a low voice.

"I know." She said slowly. "He is in his way. Can you wait a bit longer?" And the little boy nodded again. "Good boy."

Summer wasn't a good season for all Receivers. Ji-Sub wasn't better. But he must be in his office. And during his work time her husband will have to rely on another Supplier. But for little Yunho, he was still too young to depend on another Supplier. His organism must be used to the Power from his little matched partner if they didn't want any complication in the near future. So for the time being they had to make sure that those two matched partners stay not too far away from one another.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Hee-Sun left her son for a moment and went to open the front door. She was relieved to see Na-Young with the little Jaejoong. And Won-Bin trailed behind them tired by the heat.

"Aunty? Where's Yunnie?" asked little Joongie without delay.

"He is in the living room."

Soon, the little boy ran to the living room and squealed the name of his matched partner.

"Yunnie! Yunnie! Joongie's here."

Little Jaejoongie stop a bit when he saw his Yunnie lying on the couch, tired and not so well.

"Yunnie!" The younger boy wailed and ran to his matched partner. "You okay?"

"Tired." And Jaejoongie pressed his lips on the little Yunho's lips, hoping that his matched partner will be fine after that. "Again?" The older boy nodded.

The two boys pressed butterfly kisses on each other lips for a while under their mothers' eyes. The two young women smiled and let them be alone, while Won-Bin took place on one of the free armchair, trying to stay awake.

"Coffee?" Hee-Sun asked.

Na-Young looked at her husband. Won-Bin just shook his head. What he wanted was not a drink, but the end of Summer. Three months in this state was unbearable. How could others Receivers walk through that season without any damage?

"Just for me." Na-Young said.

"Okay. And Jaejoongie?"

"I think drinking on their butterfly kisses is enough for him at this moment." Na-Young added, looking at these two little boys who were pressing their lips against one another again and again since a while.

Hee-Sun smiled and went to the kitchen. While Na-Young pressed her lips on Won-Bin's for a Power transfer. The young father returned her smile.

"You're really in your limits."

"I can't understand those Receivers who can do the Power transfer with someone else than their matched partner..." Won-Bin sighed, looking at the two boys who were glued to each other. And every minute, his son pecked Yunho's lips in order to give the other boy some strength.

"Here!" Hee-Sun was back with a mug of hot coffee and tended it to the other young mother.

"Thank you."

"You look awful." She said looking at Jaejoongie's father.

"I don't want to talk." The young man breathed. "How does Ji-Sub manage to work with his state?"

"Another Supplier."

"God! I can't. I can't imagine my lips on another lips than Na-Young's."

"So you are one of those who can't stand the taste of the Power transfer with another Supplier." Hee-Sun said amused.

"I can't. When we were high school student I couldn't avoid that... I found it... the taste was really awful. I even threw up after the Power transfer." Won-Bin sighed.

"Poor girl. She even cursed you every time she saw you for throwing up on her." Na-Young chuckled.

"For us Suppliers, we taste nothing." Hee-Sun said, taking place on the other free armchair.

"But the taste is really good with our Receiver." Na-Young replied. "It's strange that we only could taste the Power transfer with our matched partner."

"Our organism is made to have only one matched partner. Or else we could have anyone. No need to be matched up with a special someone." Hee-Sun added.

"Good. Because it will be chaotic to see everyone doing the Power transfer with anyone in the street." Won-Bin wanted to add like a live , but he refrained to voice it aloud because of the two little boys on the couch who were happy to be together.

With the nursery closed for a month, these two little boys could only see each other once a day playing in the park or another activity. The four parents managed to make them meet every day for their butterfly kisses.

"I hope Yunho won't be picky." Hee-Sun looked at her son with his matched partner. They were whispering secrets in each other ear and giggling like the children they were. "It's the first time I see him like that since the beginning of Summer." She added. "He never collapsed before."

"It's strange." Na-Young added.

"We even had an appointment with our family doctor last week."

"What did the doctor say?"

"He did many tests on him. And he didn't find anything strange. Just that Yunho was more stronger than other children Receivers. Being a mixed blood could be a help. He had borne one year without Power transfer and survived on his reserve until the hospital found Jaejoong for him."

"Lucky guy." Won-Bin said with a smile. "I want to have his strength."

"It seems that he is in his limits now." Hee-Sun felt relieved to see him behave like all Receivers. She feared that being a mixed blood could make him different than them. And because of that anyone could point out this difference sooner or later, making Yunho a lonely child. "Thank you for letting Jaejoong sleep here tonight."

"Oh, don't thank us. You're going to call us." Na-Young added with a smile.

"You will want us to take this little boy home." Won-Bin said, smiling at his son who was glaring at him with a pouty face. "You will behave, right Joongie?"

"Joongie is a little angel."

"Oh! Not every time, baby."

"Don't lis-listen to papa. He loves to tease Joongie a lot." The younger boy added, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Yesterday you played with my camera."

"Joongie only wanted to know to take picture."

"You're too young to have a professional camera in yours arms."

"But..."

"Papa will buy you a camera for children. But for now, you have to let all my cameras alone."

"I want a camera now." Joongie pulled a face at his father.

"Joongie." The little Yunho called his matched partner. "You have to behave... for now..."

"Yunnie..." Joongie whined. But soon the little boy pressed his lips against his matched partner's lips for a Power transfer. Because the little Yunho was almost breathless.

"We must listen to adults, okay?"

"Okay. But papa promise to... to buy a camera for Joongie, okay?" The younger boy wanted to confirm his father's words.

"One for children. Promised." Won-Bin said with a smile. How could the little Yunho make his son listen to him effortless? He wanted to know his secret.

"Yay!" The little Joongie clapped his hands with his most beautiful smile.

"Yunho? Are you okay?" asked Hee-Sun. The little Yunho nodded as a response. "I'm glad." She said with a smile. "You want to show your room to Jaejoongie, right?"

"Yes."

"Go ahead."

And little Yunho nodded.

"Well, when we are at this, I think Won-Bin and I will have to go." Na-Young said. She smiled at her son and went to kiss him. "Behave Joongie baby. Papa and mama will take you home tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." Joongie answered back.

"I will miss you."

"I'm fine with Yunnie."

"I know. And you must take care of your matched partner." She hugged her son for a while. And the little Jaejoongie patted his mother's back. "Behave baby."

"Me too." Won-Bin said, stepping down next to his son. "Don't go baby boy." The young father squeezed his little boy in his arms.

"I'm only with Yunnie papa. Joongie will not go away away from papa." The little boy said, patting the back of his father with a smile.

"Love you baby boy."

"Joongie loves papa too."

The father and the son tightened their embrace for a while, rocking each other like two comic actors doing their show, making Na-Young felt a bit outcast from their father-son's relationship. So, she stretched her arms and held them two in hers.

"Don't let me out from your lovely moment." She said with a pout, making Joongie kiss her on her lips.

Hee-Sun looked at the little family with a small smile. She dreamed to have a family like them. But, she felt in love with a man from another country, and now she was married to her matched partner for the sake of her family pride. She never had a choice, excepted when she decided to keep her son, Yunho.

As for the little Yunho, he looked up at his mother. He felt that she was sad or envious of that little family in front of them. For a four years old child, the little boy was extremely sensitive of his surroundings. He could feel who loved him and who didn't want him. He felt sad that in his family, the little boy wasn't really welcome. But, one thing he was sure. His little matched partner had a great family who loved him. And little Yunho was happy for him.

Jaejoong's father who saw the little boy looking at them with a smile, ruffled his hair gently. The affection the man showed toward him, made the little Yunho happy to feel that there was someone who was contented to know him even if it wasn't someone from his own family.

"Take good care of our little Joongie, okay?"

"I will."

"Good boy." Na-Young his cheek.

Won-Bin and Na-Young waved good bye to their son with a little apprehension. They knew that the little Yunho's grandparents weren't thrill about Jaejoong being Yunho's matched partner. So, they couldn't not be worry about their son being in the house where those people could appear whenever they wanted.

"Don't worry." Hee-Sun tried to lessen their worry.

"If anything happen call us." Na-Young said.

"I will."

Jaejoong's parents left the Jung house with a smile, hiding their anxiety from the two little boys who were waving at them until they couldn't see them from the steps in front of the house.

Soon, little Yunho dragged his matched partner to his bedroom upstairs. The older boy helped the younger boy to mount the steps of the stairs one by one, holding their hands together. The two little boys entered Yunho's room in a quiet pace.

"Oh..." Jaejoongie said with a 'O' shaped mouth when he stood in the room of his matched partner.

The little Yunho's room was different from his room. While Jaejoongie's room was filled with stuffed toys, children books filling a bookcase and many games for children, his Yunnie's room was filled with so many building kits that the little boy had used to build a castle, a fire truck, a crane and a tree. His Yunnie even had stuffed toys, but not so many as him. He had also a lot of children books filled on a bookcase. Some car toys were put in order on a whatnot.

While the younger boy was looking around the room with a big smile painting on his face, the little Yunho took a stuffed toy from the small table and tended it to his matched partner.

"For Joongie."

"A plushie elephant." Joongie squealed. The little boy took the stuffed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter