Fishing camp new generation.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty eight - "Fishing camp new generation."

 

The four couples of matched partners were looking carefully at the two older men who were pacing around with a serious face, arms crossed over their chests as they were trying to find the right words to put their thoughts into sentences for the eight teens to understand what they wanted to convey with this fishing camp new generation.

Fishing camp new generation?

The group of friends had burst into laughter hearing the name of their gathering coming from the two older men's mouths the first time they said it out loud during their ride to this place, not even feeling sorry for being a bit impolite toward them. Because as they loved those two old men, they also had some plans for the day. And they were a bit angry with Grandpa Min-Soo and Pappy Hyun-Jun to make them cancel their own activities.

"For a judge you seem not having much to say for your defense."

Grandpa Min-Soo glared at the snobbish Park Yoochun who was smirking at him than smiling like the innocent boy he was years ago. Really this boy!

"If you don't have anything to say, could we go enjoy our day in the riverbank? I want to have some fun instead of sitting here, waiting for one of you to have something interesting to say." Yoochun continued.

How could this boy become a self-centered person after those years? Why asking the obvious? The fault at that Park Bo-Seok.

The old judge heaved a sigh. Not wanting to make a fuss like a child, the man pushed his accomplice a step ahead and waved his hand ordering the latter to start the speech. Pappy Hyun-Jun turned to look at his friend with a frown crept on his forehead, a way to say to the other man that he, too, wasn't ready to start this oh-so-important-talk about courtship and ual relationship between two people and not in front of their grandson who was looking at them with his big doe eyes, as he was expecting so much from him.

"Go on!"

"What can I say to them?" Pappy Hyun-Jun said in a whispering tone.

"I'm trying to cool down before I throw that boy in the river!" Grandpa Min-Soo said pointing his forefinger at the Park kid.

"You know. It's impolite to point your finger toward someone." Yoochun said as he grinned.

The two older men looked at the said boy who was smiling sheepishly to them. Even Kim Hyun-Jun who was a quiet person was ready to throw the boy into the river for the sake of all of them.

"Okay!" Grandpa Min-Soo said as he walked toward Yoochun. But Pappy Hyun-Jun had wrapped his arms around the bulky man to stop him from doing something only a kid would do.

"You're an adult. Don't put yourself in the same level as that kid."

"I don't care." The older man growled. "I can't stand his stupid humour."

"Stupid humour?" Yoochun scoffed. "I'm not the one who is behaving like a kid. Aww..." The boy grimaced as he nursed the back of his head. "You should side with me!" He pouted as he turned to look at his matched partner, knowing too well that she was the only one to hit him.

"You're an adult now." Gyu-Ri said as she shook her head lightly. "So behave like one."

"Look! He had what he deserved." Hyun-Jun said to his friend.

"Okay!" Grandpa Min-Soo sighed as he composed himself. "We do this." The man added as he sat in circle with all of them, dragging his acolyte with him. "Yunho, my boy. Tell all of them why we're here."

"Why should I tell something I don't know?" Yunho who was playing with a strand of Jaejoong's hair said with a frown.

"My Yunnie is smarter than the majority of the people in our country. But he isn't superman. How could he know the reason why you want this fishing camp new generation?" Jaejoong added, defending his matched partner.

"I want to eat something." Changmin complained, elbows on his knees and his chin pressing on the palms of his hands.

Grandpa Min-Soo heaved another sigh and threw a packet of chip to the tall boy.

"Can I have one too?" Junsu asked politely, which made the boy gaining more than a packet of chips. A soda can was given with the snack by the older man. "Thank you." The boy grinned, making his friend envious of him.

"Why-"

"Bee and honey!" Jaejoong's grandpa yelled at his audience, cutting off Changmin's complaint and startling all the couples of matched partners at the same time. "We're here to talk about bee and honey." He added, stressing all his words with a hand gesture.

"It should be the birds and the bees. No?" Yoochun said with a frown.

"Okay... I give up." Grandpa Min-Soo heaved a forlorn sigh. "Tell me what you know about the birds and the bees." He looked at the young people one by one.

"It's an idiomatic expression and euphemism that refers to courtship and ual ." Yoochun said quietly. "The birds and the bees talk is generally the event in most children's lives in which the parents explain what ual relationship are. And according to tradition, the birds and the bees is a metaphorical story, sometimes told to children in an attempt to explain the mechanics and good consequences of ual ."

"Whoa... A real encyclopedia." Hyun-Jun said, shaking his head from left to right.

"Sure." Grandpa Min-Soo nodded. "You know where he get this side of him."

The other old man nodded and added, "...but I don't really understand the most part of what he had said."

"Don't try. Just listen." His acolyte replied quietly.

"For instance," Yoochun continued not paying attention to the two older men, "...bees carry and deposit pollen into flowers. It's a visible and easy-to-explain what male fertilization is. And another example, birds lay eggs. It's a similarly visible and easy-to-explain what female ovulation is."

"Could we have a simple explanation about the birds and the bees?" Changmin asked as he stuffed some potato chips in his mouth, knowing that his matched partner was at lost from all the words their friend had used to explain the expression of the birds and the bees.

"In another words. When you have with your partner you can have baby." The older boy finally said in a simple words, gaining a satisfied nod from his audience.

"Oh..." Jaejoong said with a 'O' shaped mouth.

Grandpa Min-Soo and Pappy Hyun-Jun looked at their grandson for a while. And soon they panicked as the realization hit them hard.

"Oh, no! Oh, no! Stop there! No one is going to have a baby." Grandpa Min-Soo said as he stood up from his seat. "Not you little one." He added pointing his forefinger to his grandson who was frowning at him. "You're not going to ovulate an egg because you're a boy. And Yunho isn't going to put his seed on it. So forget that!"

"It's not fair." Jaejoong huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fair or not, you're a boy. So don't ever think of expecting Yunho's baby." The older man replied.

"I know that. I'm not stupid." The pretty boy mumbled under his chin. "I know it since I was a child."

"So why did you say oh?"

"Can't I?" Jaejoong asked, wiggling his nose adorably. "Because after all the sophisticated words Yoochun had said, I was just oh, all of that for something so simple! He just had to say that the birds and the bees is an expression to explain the consequence of having with his partner. He didn't have to recite all the encyclopedia. Really! That's guy! He can't be normal like all of us. Why does he have to display all his knowledge in front of our faces? Is he so full of himself?" Yunho's matched partner huffed. "Really! And why are we talking about that at the first place?"

"Because we're in age to know how to deal with all our pent-up ual frustrations." Yoochun said with an amused smile. 

"It should only be fishing camp for this forehead Park greasy ert Yoochun!" Jaejoong stood from his seat next to his matched partner and pointed out his forefinger toward the said friend. "He is the only one who think naughty things all the time. Look at his smile. He is up to nothing good right now. Poor Gyu-Ri noona. She has to deal with him until her last breath. Why God is so cruel to her!"

"Speak for yourself!" Yoochun stood up in turn. "What do you say about that creepy smile on your own matched partner's small face? In my opinion, you're going to let him have his wicked way with you once you get home." He pointed his finger toward Yunho who just rolled his eyes annoyingly at his best friend's remark.

"My Yunnie doesn't have a creepy smile. Girls said that his smile is a crooked -up one. And those poor delusional girls are willing to let him have his way with them. My Bad! My Yunnie is mine and only mine!"

"I agree with you!" Gyu-Ri and Hyo-Rim said in unison.

"He is way better good looking than you." Gyu-Ri added with a grin painting on her lips as she faced her matched partner.

"He is way hotter than those actors in all the dramas series I watched until now." Hyo-Rim replied. "Why did my matched partner turn to be you? Sissy boy!" She added as she turned to her right, running her eyes up and down over Junsu's feature. "You're too pretty for a boy. Not like Jaejoong who exhales beauty in every way he does. But... how could you be more pretty than me?" The teenage girl rose her hands in the air.

"Sassy girl!" Junsu tsked as he heaved a sigh and shook his head lightly.

"Yunho oppa is only for Joongie, girls!" Min-Jeong spoke in with a warning in her voice.

"Well, even if we want him, he doesn't want us." Gyu-Ri laughed softly. "That's why we have to settle with the one the hospital had designed for us. And..." She looked at her matched partner from head to toe and sighed.

"Hey! Don't complain! I should let you with that ing Son Dam-Bi!" Yoochun grunted under his breath.

"You're the one who wanted me!" She said with a smirk on her face.

"God! Yunho? Let switch our matched partners!"

"Go to hell Park Yoochun. Keep your wild soon-to-be wife. I don't want anyone than my baby Joongie." Yunho kicked his friend's leg.

"Don't get into violence! Be civilian please!" Yoochun rolled his eyes as he massaged his poor leg. "I'm going to have bruises now!" He complained.

"Sissy boy!" Changmin said with a grin on his face.

"You're like a girl!" Hyo-Rim added. "No wonder Gyu-Ri unnie is the one who wears the pants in your pairing." She snickered.

"You know what?" Yoochun looked at the two teenagers. "You should be paired up since the beginning. Your characters are so compatible."

Changmin and Hyo-Rim turned to look at each other for awhile then they let out a disgusting sound in sync.

"I keep my Min-Min!" Changmin said as he stuck out his tongue with a grimace. He shivered at the thought of having to live with this kind of girl. His Min-Min was the best for him.

"Don't worry! Even if I have too much Power in my body I would never do the Power transfer with you." Hyo-Rim added as she shook her head lightly.

"I don't really care if Changmin does the Power transfer with Yoochun oppa!" Min-Jeong spoke in with a smile on her lips, making her matched partner and Yoochun to look at her with a frown marred on their foreheads. "It's not the first time you do that. And your wavelengths are compatibles enough to be a stand-in for each other. I'm more at ease to know that Changmin can count on one of you."

"She's right! You won't be alone when I have to go on a trip with my batchmates for a few days this summer." Gyu-Ri replied as she was thumbing away the frown on Yoochun's forehead. But her matched partner swatted her hand away while cussing her under his chin. "You're really adorable!" She added and pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Stop that!" Yoochun pulled his head away from his matched partner, faking a hurt feeling. But He knew too well that when she will be away for her trip, he had to rely on Changmin to get a part of his Power away from his body.

Gyu-Ri could only laughed at Yoochun grumpy face as the boy was turning his back to her while their friends were laughing at them being lovey dovey in their own way.

Meanwhile, the two grandfathers sighed and shook their heads lightly. Those children were uncontrollable. When they got into their own world, nothing could disturb them. They laughed and they teased like the good friends they were. And the two older men could only want the best for all of them. However, Min-Soo and Hyun-Jun could not help but stare at Jaejoong. Their grandson was a wonder in this world. He was adorable and all. But sometimes they couldn't follow his track of thoughts.

Was he stupid? If they said it a loud, they knew that a certain Jung Yunho will glare at them. And Jaejoong wasn't stupid either. Just now, he showed them that he had more brain than his adorable feature could show. Being pretty, no being beautiful didn't mean no brain. Kim Jaejoong was a smart boy who had suffered a lot until now. And he will suffer again and again in the near future.

Was he too naïve? It would be the good word to describe their grandson's personality. And his matched partner was the one to be blamed for his innocence. Yunho had done anything not to change his Supplier's character all those years by shielding and protecting the younger boy the best he could.

And they could not complain either. This Jung Yunho was the best matched partner their baby Joongie could have in his entire life.

"Back at our discussion children!" Grandpa Min-Soo said, snapping his thumb and forefinger together as he gained all their attention again. "You can oh all you want but-"

"I know." Jaejoong cut off his grandfather with a pout. "I'm not stupid. I know that when Yunho and I will have , nothing will happen. No baby."

At his words, Yoochun burst into laughter, following by Hyo-Rim as she gave a thumb up to Jaejoong for knocking down his two grandfathers. Gyu-Ri felt sorry for the two older men. However, she could not help but laugh softly at this situation. As for Junsu, Changmin and Min-Jeong, they could only looked at their friend with admiration. Saying something like that to his own family. A good way to make them have a heart attack.

"You!" The old judge seized Yunho's collar. "What did you do to our baby Joongie? He was so innocent. He was so chubby and adorable back them. How could you make him into this... this child?"  

"I did nothing." Yunho said as he smiled sheepishly at the man. "Jaejoongie has his own way of thinking. And since he was a child, he is like that. Adorable but bold at the same time."

"I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter