Fishing camp.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twelve - "Fishing camp."

 

The little kitten was kept by the pretty little boy with the consent of his parents, and that same pretty little boy had named it Jiji. Every day, the little animal ran away from his little master's affection, making the little Jaejoongie whining all days and nights because his cute little friend didn't want him. And of course, every day, Yunho found his little matched partner sitting or lying under a table or hiding under his comforter with an adorable pout.

And this time again, Yunho had found his little Supplier under the dining table of the Kim family's house with a pout ghosting on his lips.

"Joongie enough."

"Why that stupid kitty doesn't want me but you?" Jaejoongie eyed the little animal who was curling and purring against his Yunnie's leg as if it was trying to challenge him with his matched partner's affection.

"It's not true."

"See! Jiji taunts me right now!" Jaejoongie yelled, pointing his forefinger to the little grey kitten who was meowing adorably while rubbing his furred cheek against his Yunnie's left leg.

"How can the poor kitten do that?"

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong whined. "You're siding with the kitty."

"It's not true."

"You don't want me anymore." Jaejoongie jutted out his lower lip.

"Joongie ba-"

"Yunnie likes that stupid kitty more than Joongie." The younger boy wailed sadly.

"Look! Joongie baby! I have my hands free. I don't hold the kitten." Yunho said holding his two hands in front of him and try to push the little animal away from him with his sneaker. But it seemed that the kitten Jiji didn't want to be apart from him and it made Jaejoongie teary even more.

"The kitty is smirking at me. Look! Yunnie, look! Jiji is mocking me. Look!"

Yunho looked down at his left leg to see Jiji who was purring with satisfaction next to him. The little animal looked please leaning against his leg. The older boy could only curse in his head for that kitten being stupid right now.

"Go away!" Jaejoongie crawled toward his matched partner while waving his right hand, trying to scare the little kitten away from his Yunnie. But the little animal ignored him and continued to rub his cheek on the little Receiver's leg. "Yunnie is mine not yours! Shoo! Go away! Go!"

"Jiji! Go away." Yunho tried to push the kitten away from him.

"Shoo! Let go of my Yunnie's leg Jiji! Stupid kitty!" Jaejoong said taking the kitten in his arms. "I saw him first! Don't touch him! Okay?"

Yunho took the little animal by the skin of his neck before it could wound his Jaejoong again with his claws. The older boys glanced at it for awhile and shook his head with a fierce eyes, meaning that the kitten wasn't allowed to hurt what was his.

"Now go play alone." The little Yunho stated with a convincing voice, making the kitten meow slowly.

While the two little boys were trying to get rid of the poor little kitten, grandpa Min-Soo and pappy Hyun-Jun were watching them with attention. They were ready to take those two little boys to fishing with their little friends. But they ended up watching a drama in front of them since more than thirty minutes, making them a bit late to fetch the other little couples of matched partners.

"What will it be when a girl stand between them?" Pappy Hyun-Jun asked, rubbing his chin slowly.

"Don't talk about bad omen." Won-Bin said suddenly behind them with his digital camera in his hands, ready to snap pictures of those two little boys' departure for their first day fishing with those two old men and their friends.

"Do you think it's time to talk about honey and bee right now?" Grandpa Min-Soo demanded with a frown.

"Honey and bee?" Won-Bin questioned his father-in-law. "Don't tell me you want to talk about that topic with two little boys?!"

"Two little boys... Are you sure they are only two little boys? They behave as two teenagers in rut every time I saw them." Min-Soo said quietly. "Butterfly kiss here. Butterfly kiss there. Oh! My Yunnie is tired. He needs me right now!" The older man added mimicking his grandson every time Jaejoongie talked about his matched partner. "It's about time to talk about that topic before it will be too late."

"It's not that Joongie will be pregnant by his Yunnie's kisses." Hyun-Jun said amused by that image of his grandson being pregnant. However, Won-bin winced at that image of his son being pregnant. It's not that Jaejoong could be pregnant either. But imagining it made the young father shiver.

"He won't. Men can't get pregnant. But, they are too much for two little boys." Grandpa Min-Soo complained.

"Everything is too much with our baby Joongie."

"God... Don't talk about something unimaginable." Won-Bin said slowly. "Let my heart of a doting father alone for now."

"My poor son." Hyun-Jun patted the back of Won-Bin for comfort. "But it's your fault for having a pretty son."

"You're not helping at all" Won-Bin wailed, making the two older men looking at him suspiciously.

"You behave like a girl." Min-Soo stated.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Hyun-Jun added.

Won-Bin sighed and shook his head. "You two are two lost cause in this world." The man said walking away from his own father and his father-in-law who were mocking him freely.

"Joke a part, we're late! Mammy Kyeong-Joo and grandma In-Hwa are on their way to the fishing camp." Hyun-Jun complied looking at his watch.

"Yeah..." The other old man said, glancing at his watch. "They will forgive us for being late and the fishes won't disappear either. But... what worries me at this moment... it's those two boys."

"Joongie can be so stubborn." Hyun-Jun added. "But he knows what he wants."

"He's my grandson." Min-Soo said with pride.

"Hey! He's my grandson too." The other old man replied turning his gaze at his fellow companion.

"He takes over me a lot."

"As if being a caveman is something to be proud of." Hyun-Jun scoffed.

"Hey! Being a sissy man is not what you can be proud of too." Min-Soo replied with a scoff laughter.

"Look at Joongie baby!" The other old man burst out, pointing at their grandson. "He is so thin. So delicate. So beautiful. He is the opposite of you. He can only take over me." Hyun-Jun said proudly. "Look at me! I'm so good looking."

"Yeah! Yeah! A gust of wind and poof! You fly away easily." Min-Soo complied. "Look at me. I'm a rock! My feet won't budge."

"Don't make me laugh. You're a caveman."

"And you think you're superman because you can fly with the storm?" Min-Soo said, cocking one of his eyebrows with a grin plastered on his lips.

"Who can fly?" asked a little voice that the two older men knew very well. "And what is caveman?"

The two grandfathers turned to look at their grandson who wasn't in a bad terms with his little kitten anymore. Jaejoongie was standing next to them with his kitty Jiji in his arms and looked at them with his big doe eyes, anticipating their answers. While the little Yunho was relieved that his Joongie had forgotten to fight with the poor kitten when the two older men began to have some argument.

They looked at Won-Bin for some help, but the man only shrugged his shoulders with an evil  smile. Served them right! Who said to them to be insensitive over him?

"Oh! We must go right now or else the fishes won't wait for us." Grandpa Min-Soo said, avoiding Joongie's questions.

"Yeah! We must go. We have to fetch your little friends. They must wait for us right now." Pappy Hyun-Jun added. "Joongie baby? Let's go!"

"But... who can fly pappy?" Jaejoongie asked, looking up with his puppy eyes which could melt everyone in this world. No, which melted everyone in this world.

"Birds can fly." The older man answered, holding his grandson's hand and trying to be strong against that puppy eyes.

"Joongie is not stupid. I know that birds can fly." The pretty little boy said with a pout.

"Oh! Sorry Joongie baby. Pappy is a little too old. That's why he forget often that you are a big boy now."

Jaejoongie glanced at his pappy Hyun-Jun for awhile and turned to look at his Yunnie who was walking behind him with his grandpa Min-Soo. The little boy looked up at his father who was trying to say that his two grandfathers weren't sane with his hands. Jaejoongie narrowed his eyes and sighed believing his father.

"I will never grow old like you two." The pretty little boy mumbled under his breath. "And my Yunnie too. He will be better than them. Right? Jiji?" Jaejoongie asked his little friend who was meowing at his every word that pleased the little boy to no end. As if the little kitten was agreeing with him.

Hyun-Jun who heard everything Jaejoongie had said, glanced at his fellow companion and mouthed your fault to the other man. While Min-Soo was glaring at his son-in-law who was smiling sweetly at him with a victory sign showing into his face.

"You're dead!"

"I'm not! Nana would never let you do that." Won-Bin said with a grin.

Min-Soo sighed and took Yunho by his waist and walked toward the minivan with the boy in his arms, making Jaejoongie squeal and want to be carried like his matched partner. Hyun-Jun complied and carried his grandson like a potato bag flanked on his right hip.

"Have a safe trip!" Won-Bin yelled while snapping some pictures of those two little angels with two grumpy older men.

 

----------

 

They went to fetch all Yunho's and Jaejoong's friends at their house one by one. The Yoochun boy and the little Changmin were the one who was complaining about the late departure saying that their feet were sore because of the long wait, while their matched partners were content to see the little Jaejoongie and the little kitten.

"Put that thing in his cage." Changmin complained, trying to be far away from the little animal who was in the arms of Yoochun. The other boy was sitting next to the poor boy.

"Don't be like that Changminnie." Yoochun said with a grin. "It's only a poor little kitten."

"No! Don't think that thing as a poor little kitten. That animal is dangerous!" The other boy said gluing his back onto the door of the minivan.

"Why Jiji is dangerous?" Jaejoongie asked, turning to look at his Yunnie. The two little boys was sitting at the back of the minivan."Jiji is an adorable kitty."

It wasn't what this pretty little boy had said not long ago about his little kitten when they were fighting for his Yunnie's affection. Pappy Hyun-Jun and grandpa Min-Soo sighed at their little grandson mood swing.

"Changmin is allergic to cat fur." Yunho answered, holding the hand of his Joongie in his.

"Oh..." Jaejoongie nodded at the information.

"Yoochun!" The little Gyu-Ri hissed at the persistent older boy who was trying to scare the other boy by putting the little kitten under his nose. "Be good with Changminnie."

"I'm good with him. I only try to make him feel at ease with cats."

"You know he is allergic to cat fur and you do it to him." The little girl said shaking her head slightly. "You're a stupid joke."

"Hey! Where did you learn that?" Yoochun whined. "And I'm a good friend." The boy grinned, turning to look at his friend.

"Give me the kitten." She said angrily, stretching her hand toward her back where her matched partner was sitting with Changmin.

"No! I love it!" The boy shook his head with a pout.

"Yunho!" Changmin whined. "Take that thing away from his hands. And why did you take that kitten with us to a fishing camp?"

"Jiji is Joongie's kitten. He won't like it if I let him alone at our house."

"He won't like it?!" Changmin howled astounded by his friend's trail of thoughts. A cat didn't care where it was if no one would disturb its peace.

"Calm down Minnie." Min-Jeong said, turning to her back and patting the shoulder of her matched partner. "Yoochun won't make you touch the kitten."

"You trust him!" Changmin said sternly, glaring at his Supplier. "Traitor!"

"Minnie! I'm not a traitor."

"She's right! I won't make you touch the little kitten." Yoochun added. "Look! It's so adorable."

Suddenly, Jiji clawed the left hand of Yoochun ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter