Never bully my Joongie.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eleven - "Never bully my Joongie."

 

Far away from any stare, Yunho was in the backyard of his elementary school with Yoochun while Changmin was entertaining their matched partners with some children's games in the school building.

The two friends were facing three boys, the one who fought with Jaejoong yesterday and his two accomplices. The boy wasn't in a bad shape from his fight with his matched partner while his Joongie had a bruise on his left cheek, and that made Yunho angry.

How could that boy dare to hurt his Joongie?

"What do you want?" The boy who fought with his Joongie snapped, looking at him with a fierce stare while his fellows friends weren't really confident as him. They were facing the boy that everyone in their school called monster.

"You're the one who hurt Jaejoong yesterday."

"Kim Jaejoong? The pretty boy in our school?" The boy feigned ignorance.

"Don't pretend that you didn't know anything." Yunho added angrily. "I know that you are the one who hurt him. And don't go near Jaejoong anymore." Yunho was direct.

He wasn't someone who beat around the bush like many children who imitated the personality of their parents, trying to be in the good side of the one they denigrated when that person wasn't in the same room with them.

"Don't be like that Geun-Suk!" Yoochun said while trying to find a four-leaf clover not far from the four other boys. "We all know that you are the one who hurt his matched partner."

"Shim Changmin." The boy called Geun-Suk mumbled under his breath. He had forgotten that the tall boy was there when he bullied the other boy. "I do what I want."

"You will not do what you want." Yunho replied with a stern voice.

"That boy always whines nonstop. Is he a boy or a girl?" The boy in front of Yunho was mocking at his matched partner, while his friends were laughing with him.

"Don't laugh!" Yunho said angrily.

"Damn it!" The boy said punching his left palm. "Why I didn't undress him to see if he is a boy or a girl?"

Yoochun looked up at the stupid Jang Geun-Suk. The boy seemed to be the leader of this small group of bullies. He knew that he was the son of an important person in their country and used his status of the son of the Prime Minister to bully everyone in their school, knowing that no one would punish him. But, this time he won't come out unscathed. Because the boy Jung Yunho wasn't the kind of boy to let someone hurt his matched partner without giving him some piece of his mind.

Yunho walked toward the other boy and punch him right on his face. He intended to give that Jang Geun-Suk boy the same amount of bruises as he gave to his Joongie. Second later, he seized him by his collar and pinned the bully boy against the wooden fence, while the boy's friends tried to pull Yunho away from their friend.

"If I were you I won't do anything. Don't forget. He is a monster." Yoochun added, still looking at the four-leaf clover he wanted to give to his matched partner, Gyu-Ri.

His words scared the two boys and they stepped back, being only spectators of what will happen between the two other boys. Their act made the Yoochun boy laughed. But, they were smart not to be involved in this quarrel.

"If you have something to say to me come to me. If you want to call me monster do it. And do it in front of me. Don't be a coward." Yunho pushed the boy against the fence once again, making the latter winced at the pain in his back.

"You know who is my father right?" The Geun-Suk boy said angrily.

"I don't care who is your father." Yunho tightened his grip on the boy's collar, strangling the Prime Minister's son a bit. "And I don’t care who you are either."

"Let me go monster." The boy grabbed Yunho by his wrists and tried to pull him away from him, but he failed. Yunho was stronger than him.

"Yeah! I'm a monster." Yunho said angrily, choking the boy. The latter coughed from the lack of air in his lungs. "But Jaejoong is not a monster. He is a normal boy like you."

"Normal? He... is not normal. He is... your matched partner. He... will become... a monster like you." The boy said with difficulty, trying to free himself from Yunho's hands.

"Yunho! He is jealous of you." Yoochun added, sitting on the grasses and crossed his leg, leaning his elbows on his thighs with his chin on his palms. "He said he finds your Jaejoongie pretty, no? He is only jealous of you. He wants your Joongie as his matched partner."

"I'm not jealous. It's not normal to have a boy as a matched partner." The boy replied when Yunho loosened his hold a bit, and tried to free himself again from the hold of the boy he called monster.

"You're the sissy one. Yunho is a real boy. He accepted his fate to be with Kim Jaejoong the most pretty boy in our school."

"Yoochun!" Yunho shouted angrily.

"Okay! I was only trying to help you." Yoochun returned to look after a four-leaf clover in the grasses.

"Let Jaejoong alone or I will hurt you more than you hurt him yesterday."

"I'm not scare." The boy tried to punch Yunho but the latter dodged his fist.

"I don't care if you are afraid of me or not. Don't go near my Jaejoong. If I see you or one of your friends bully him again, I will crush you like an insect." Yunho added sternly, tightening his hold on the collar of the boy who turned pale from the lack of air. "I'm a monster. Don't forget." He said, gritting his teeth angrily.

"Yunho!" Yoochun ran to his friend as he saw how pale the other boy was. He tried to calm him down. "Enough. He won't do anything to your Joongie. Right?" He looked at the poor boy in the hands of Yunho.

The boy nodded.

"See!"

"Don't forget." Yunho cringed. "I will kill you all if you touch my Jaejoongie again. I will be the monster you want me to be." He shoved the bully boy unceremoniously. He looked grimly at the boy who was lying on the grasses, trying to catch his breath.

"Get lost!" Yoochun added, shooing the three boys away from his friend before he could do something bad to them. "You're okay?"

"I'm fine." Yunho said, turning his eyes to his friend.

"Good! You're scared me a little." Yoochun said crouching near his friend.

"No one can hurt my Joongie without punishment."

"Yeah..."

Yoochun just smiled. Repeatedly, he saw Yunho handled badly those boys who upset his matched partner by calling him pretty boy, and Jaejoongie never liked being called pretty boy, even him was being lectured by this friend of him to never say it again in front of his matched partner. So, when those boys hurt his Joongie, Yoochun wasn't surprised to see Yunho like this. Really scary.

"Guys!"

The two boys looked at a distraught Changmin who was running to them. The boy stopped in front of them, bending with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"What's going on?" Yoochun asked a bit worry. His matched partner was with the younger boy. What if something happened to his Gyu-Ri while he was with Yunho?

"Jae...Jaejoongie..." Changmin could only say that much.

And without delay, Yunho sprinted away from his friends to the school building with Yoochun who ran after him, and Changmin cussed under his breath while trying to follow them.

"What happened to Jaejoongie?" Yoochun asked when Changmin was behind him, running at their rhythm.

"We lost him."

"YOU LOST HIM?!" Yunho yelled as they were running toward the main building with Changmin trying to catch on them.

"How?" An astounded Yoochun and an angry Yunho demanded in unison.

"Well, we were playing hide and seek..."

"How can you play that game when everyone knows that little Jaejoongie can't find his way without the help of his Yunho in our school?" Yoochun asked with a hint of anger in his voice. What he feared the most wasn't to find a crying Jaejoong. But he feared a confrontation with an angry Yunho.

"Hey! You wanted me to distract him. I did my part! And he wanted to play that game." Changmin said angrily.

"Why you didn't convince him to play another game?"

"Yunho's Jaejoongie is a stubborn child!"

"Stop!" Yunho yelled, stopping in his track and turned to looked at his friends. "We must find him!" He said sternly with a fierce look.

"Okay..." The two boys stuttered at the view of their angry friend.

"The girls are looking for him right now." Changmin added, trying to coax the older boy.

"Yunnie!"

The three boys looked at each other with a frown. Did they hear a voice? And that voice seemed to be Jaejoongie's voice. They looked around them but didn't see the owner of that voice they knew very well. Were they really hearing things like those madmen in their mind?

"Yunnie! I'm here!"

Yunho looked up and saw his Joongie sitting on a branch of the tree next to them. Yoochun and Changmin followed their friend's gaze and gasped seeing Yunho's matched partner on top of the tree.

"Joongie! What are you doing there?" Yunho asked worried, running to the tree.

"Kitten!" Jaejoongie showed the little kitten in his hands.

"Don't move! Stay still." Yunho voiced quietly not wanting to panic his Joongie. "I will go to you." The boy tried to climb into the tree.

"Hmm..." The younger boy nodded and did what his Yunnie had said to him.

"How..." Was only what Yoochun could say looking up at the little boy who was kissing a kitten in his arms.

"Did you find Jaejoongie?" Min-Min, Changmin's matched partner asked when the two girls stepped next to the boys. Her matched partner pointed his finger in the air, making her to look up at the tree.

"Oh! Jaejoongie!" Gyu-Ri, Yoochun's matched partner gasped with her hands in front of .

Yunho climbed into the tree carefully and crawled toward his Joongie slowly on the largest branch. While the four other children looked up at them with a worried face.

"Look! Kitten!" Jaejoongie shoved the little kitten in front of his matched partner's eyes.

"Joongie..." Yunho sighed, sitting astride on the branch.

"Joongie saw the kitten when I tried to find a place to hide. He was crying like this. Maow. Maow." Jaejoongie said, imitating the little kitten in his hands. "Poor little kitten. I climbed the tree." The boy patted the little animal who was trying to escape from his hands. "Can Joongie keep the kitten?"

"You must ask your papa."

"Oh..." Jaejoong said with a 'O' shaped mouth.

"Hey? Is everything okay?" Yoochun asked, looking up at those two boys.

"We're fine."

But not for long. And Yunho must think of a solution quickly. How was he going to get Jaejoongie down from the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter