Retaliation.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fifteen - "Retaliation."

 

Yunho really disliked people who never listened to him. And he never liked the interest that Jang Geun-Suk had for his matched partner. The boy never ceased to bully his Jaejoong. This time Yunho won't spare him. Not after what he did to Jaejoong.

Cutting his long and beautiful hair.

Doing that, that stupid brat had made his Jaejoongie cry and lock himself in his room for two days. Of course with their tie, Yunho wasn't far from his matched partner. He was locked in his Jaejoongie's room with him.

During those two days, the older boy had witnessed Jaejoong's painful tears and his worst nightmare. There was a reason that Jaejoong never cut his hair. And it was his grandfather Kim's fault.

The old man always said that it would be better if Jaejoong was a girl not a boy, and even ignored the pretty boy every time they were in the same room. So, knowing that he looked more like a girl than a boy, his Jaejoongie had decided to let his hair grow in order to pretend to be a real girl. Like this, the younger boy would satisfy the expectations of his Yunnie's grandfather Kim, and maybe be someone worthy for Yunho in the eyes of the older boy's family.

But now, his efforts to please everyone was in vain. And Yunho will never forgive that Jang Geun-Suk for shattering his matched partner's hopes into pieces.

The eleven years old boy tackled his Jaejoongie's tormentor who was leading his group of friends toward the rooftop of their school building as always at this time of the afternoon. The two other boys was stunned to see their friend falling on the floor noisily.

"What are you doing?" one of the Geun-Suk boy's friends asked looking at Yunho who was glaring at the boy on the floor. He tried to help his friend, but Yoochun blocked his way with a grin and showed to the two boys a stick in his hand.

The snobbish boy was ready to beat them if those two boys tried to help their despicable friend. While Changmin just stood still next to them with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face, looking fiercely at the other boy groaning painfully on the ground. The younger boy only wanted to mash the head of that moronic Geun-Suk boy for maltreating his matched partner two days ago.

When Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin weren't arguing all day long, they were up to something no good. Mostly when the two boys were leading by a certain Jung Yunho, the boy called monster by everyone at their school. And right now, they were trying to give a lesson to a certain son of the Prime Minister in their country for being an .

Yunho didn't answered the boy's question, but only kicking the collapsing boy and gripping him by his collar to make him stand.

"What did I say the last time I punched you for bullying my Supplier?" Yunho tightened his grip, making the other boy suffocate under his pressure like that boy did to his Jaejoongie. "What did I say?" The eleven years old boy added angrily.

"I'm... not afraid... of you." Geun-Suk breathed hardly, but succeed to push Yunho away from him a bit. "I'm not going to be passive this time." The boy gave a punch to Yunho who dodged it and hit his opponent on his stomach, making the bully boy bend in pain and fall on the floor. "Argh..."

"Serve you right!" Yunho kicked the boy again. "You think I won't do anything because you are the son of an important person?! You're an idiot. Yoochun? Changmin?"

Yoochun just smiled and took out a pair of scissor from his pocket's pants. He gave it to his friend, while Changmin locked the injured boy in his arms fiercely, preventing him to move.

"What are you doing?" The Geun-Suk boy asked with a hint of fear in his voice, seeing the scissor in Yunho's left hand.

"He is really stupid." Changmin said, shaking his head slightly. "What can we do with a scissor Mister idiot?" He added with a grin.

"You... Let me go! Let me go!" The boy tried to free himself from the taller boy's grip, but failed. He winced when Yunho seized him by his hair. "What do you want? I give you everything. You know that my father is the Prime Minister. He can do everything for me." Geun-Suk was begging like the coward boy he was.

"I don't care." Yunho said harshly. "You hit my Jaejoong. I hit you. You hit him once. I hit you once. You hit him twice. I hit you twice. But this time, it's a bit different." The older boy tugged hard the hair of the bully boy making the latter wince in pain. "I won't follow the rule."

"I... I give you whatever you want." The other boy pleaded with a grimace.

"Yunho? Can I ask him something?" Yoochun said turning his eyes to his friend, but never forgot that he had to maintain a distance between the bully boy's friends and the said boy.

"What do you want from that jerk?" Changmin asked the other older boy with a frown, tightening his hold on the stupid boy who was struggling to free from his hands and legs.

"Hey! He said that he can give us anything." Yoochun squealed.

"He said that to Yunho not you! And you can have whatever you want without asking him anything."

"Right! But, having someone doing something for you is really grateful to your ego. And Yunho or me it's the same."

"Simpleton!" Changmin rolled up his eyes at that stupid statement, not surprised at all by that reply from an easy-going guy like the snobbish Park Yoochun. "And for once can you talk like everyone your age not like an old man?"

"Where did you learn that word?" Yoochun narrowed his eyes, knowing obviously that the younger boy was smart.

"Books!"

"Not surprised by a bookworm like you." Yoochun said with a scoff laughter.

"I feel sorry for Gyu-Ri noona. Being with an old grandpa at her young age." Changmin sighed and shook his head slightly.

"Stop!" Yunho cut his two friends who could argue for a long time if no one stopped them. "I don't want anything from you. I will only do what you did to my Supplier."

Yunho showed the scissor in front of the boy's eyes and linked his acts to his words. He cut some hair of the bully boy while the latter was trying to free himself from the seizure of Changmin with no success.

"You... Stop this!"

"When my Jaejoong had begged you to stop you didn't stop." Yunho said sternly. "So, I won't stop either."

"Let me go!" The Geun-Suk boy shrieked, struggling even more to free himself from the hold of the other boy.

"You hurt him deeply." Yunho put the scissor's blades on Jang Geun-Suk's cheek where he could see a slight wound causing by its. He smiled evilly at the thought to scar the bully boy more. "I'm not joking. I will scar you for life."

"I didn't let him any scars." The bully boy shouted.

"No scars?!" Yunho shouted, tightening his grip on the hair of the bully boy, making the latter wince painfully. "While he was struggling under your hands, you inflicted him some wounds while cutting his hair. Those cuts will disappear but the invisible scar in here will never disappear." Yunho pointed the scissor on the other boys' left chest, at his heart's emplacement. "Want me to crush that cold heart of you right now?" He asked with a stern look.

"No! Let me go!" The boy wrestled in the hold of Changmin who wasn't surprised by the coldness of his friend's speech. And Yoochun either.

The two friends were angry toward that stupid boy too. How could he do that to Jaejoong? Trapping the pretty boy with his friends and cutting his hair because that Jang Geun-Suk couldn't stand Jaejoong with long hair, saying that Jaejoong was a fake boy, which was a lame reason to do what he did to the poor boy.

When they arrived where the accident happened, they were too late. The bully boys had disappeared leaving a crying Jaejoong in the arms of Min-Jeong, Changmin's Supplier. The two boys were shocked to see Jaejoongie crying like it was the end of the world while looking at his locks of hair in the ground around him. And if Yunho wouldn't beat that boy to death they would do it for him.

"No! Let me go!" Geun-Suk yelled.

Yunho smirked and rose his hand which was holding the scissor. He began to lower his hand bit by bit, making the other boy howl with fear.

"Ah! Yunnie!" Came a cheerful voice they all knew very well.

"!" Yoochun cussed and looked at the pretty boy who was climbing the stairs with Gyu-Ri and Min-Min behind him. He turned to look at his friend.

Yunho didn't move from his position, and never try to hide the scissor in his hand, not even what he was doing. Yoochun found it strange. Normally, Yunho hid all of this from his matched partner. Yunho never let Jaejoong know about his counterattacks toward his Supplier's bullies. But it seemed that the two boys had discussed about this case.

"You're here! I found you!" Jaejoongie squealed, sauntering to stand next to his Receiver.

The ten years old boy narrowed his eyes when he saw Changmin doing a wrestling pose to the boy who bullied him two days ago. Then he squatted to be at the same level as his matched partner. Elbows on his knees, his cheeks on his palms, Jaejoongie wasn't surprised to see a pair of scissor on his matched partner's hand, ready to jab on the bully boy's heart.

"What are you doing Yunnie?" Jaejoong asked innocently, turning his eyes to look at his Receiver as if he didn't know what Yunho was trying to do. For the meantime, the two girls were gasping at the sight of the Jang Geun-Suk boy with a strange sparse haircut.

"Punishing someone who was bad with you." Yunho said with a smile.

"Oh!" Jaejoong nodded and turned to look at the Geun-Suk boy. "Is it funny to beg for my Receiver to stop what he was doing?" He asked quietly. "No, right? Now you know what I was feeling the other day when you and your friends trapped me in a corner and cut my hair. You even let some scratches here and here!" The pretty boy showed the little cuts under his beanie.

Now Jaejoongie didn't have his beautiful long hair anymore and hid his very proper short hair under caps or beanies until it will grow longer again, but this time not so long as before. He had promised his Yunnie that he would never try to be someone he wasn't. And Yunho liked him as he was. So, he should be the boy that his relatives wanted him to be.

"Don't talk to him. He isn't good to talk with." Yunho said. And Jaejoong nodded. "Go wait for me at the front gate of our school with Min-Jeong and Gyu-Ri."

Looking at his Receiver who was smiling at him, the pretty boy thinned his lips and tilted his head for awhile. Jaejoong knew that his Yunnie will never listen to him. And during those two days, Yunho and him had talked a lot. They were even reached an agreement. Jaejoong should be stronger and never let others make him feel less than the important person he was for his family and his Yunnie.

And one more thing, the pretty boy will never complain when Yunho wanted to give a lesson to those who bullied him. Because he had the right to do it as Jaejoong's Receiver and life partner. So why trying to protect that boy who had done something bad to him. He deserved what happened to him right now.

"Okay." Jaejoong pressed his lips on his Yunnie's lips. "Yunnie, don't forget! You're better than him."

"I know baby Joongie. I know."

"Don't be late! Pappy said that he will take us to buy cell phones after school." The pretty boy beamed.

Yunho pressed his lips on Jaejoong's pouty lips for an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter