Things will never be like before.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter nineteen - "Things will never be like before."

 

In a cozy room lit by the morning sunlight coming from the discarded curtains, a little boy, sitting on his small car bed, was rubbing his left eye with his small fist, trying to get over from his slumber, yawning a bit. Soon that little boy climbed out from his bed, dragging his soft blanket, an old pink blanket belonging to his older brother, with him and sneaked through the open door of his room. Jogging in the silent corridor, the little boy of five entered another room.

He peeked at the bed and smiled seeing only the top of his older brother's head who was sleeping peacefully, hiding under his soft comforter. The little boy didn't waste his time, and ran toward the bed, climbing on it and patted slowly the right cheek of his older brother with his small palm.

"Hyungie! Wake up! Time to rise like a sunshine!" The boy chanted the last part like their mother would sing every time she woke him up from his little nap.

"Hmm..." The older boy stirred from his slumber and looked at the little one who was smiling at him with his hands throwing in the air. "Taemin... it's too soon..."

"But Taemin doesn't want to sleep more." The little boy whined. "And I want to play with hyungie before going to school."

"But hyungie wants to sleep more." The older boy added, closing his eyes.

"Hyungie! Don't sleep!" The little Taemin pouted tugging at the comforter, trying to pull it away but it wouldn't budge as if something had stuck the soft comforter onto his hyungie. "Doon't sleeeep!"

"Okay... okay... give me a minute..." Jaejoong lifted to sit on his bed, while yawning and stretching his upper body a bit.

"Okay. I want a morning kiss." The little boy beamed. However, he winced seconds after when he received a flip on his forehead, rubbing it with his two hands while pouting.

"Kiddo! No morning kiss for you." Yunho said, lying on his side next to Jaejoong, his left elbow on the pillow and his palm under his chin, while his right arm was around his matched partner's waist. "Don't blackmail your older brother for his affection." The older boy added sternly, making Taemin pout even more. "Go ask a kiss from your own matched partner."

"But Hyungie is mine." The little boy wailed.

"Jaejoongie is mine." Yunho corrected the little boy while looking at him grimly.

"You're only his matched partner. I'm his little brother." Taemin said a loud, sitting on the bed with his legs crossed and his fists on his hips, glaring at the sixteen years old boy.

"So?" Yunho demanded, rising a brow.

"I need some Power. And Hyungie is a Supplier. I can have some of his Power." Taemin added. "You will be too cruel if you let me perish in front of you without doing anything."

Yunho rolled up his eyes. Every day since that little imp could talk, the teenage boy always had an argument with the latter about who owned Jaejoongie. And not once but every time they were in the same room with the little boy pointing his finger at him while trying to find a word to shut Yunho's mouth, or kicking the teenager on his leg and even sticking his tongue to the latter.

"Perish?" Yunho smirked. For a child of five knowing that word, the teenage boy could only thank that Park Yoochun. "I will gladly let you perish in front of my eyes."

"You!" Taemin hissed, pointing his forefinger at his hyung's Receiver.

"Go find your matched partner if you want some Power." The older boy tilted his chin to the door of the room, indicating to the small boy that he wasn't welcoming to stay with his matched partner and him anymore.

"But she's in her own house!" Taemin screamed by frustration, throwing his hands in the air.

"Put on your shoes. Walk a bit and knock at the house next door." Yunho said with a teasing smile, wrapping his arms around his matched partner's waist and pulling the latter against his chest, making him sit on his laps.

"Aish! You're really impossible!" The little boy pinched the older boy's hand and climbed out from the bed in a hurry, knowing that he would never win against that hooligan boy who always monopolized his older brother.

"Yah! You little scoundrel!" Yunho said a loud and climbed out from the bed in turn still having his right arm around Jaejoong's waist, holding his Supplier against him.

"I will tell mama that you slept with Hyungie not in your room." The little Taemin added wanting to have the last word, while running away from the room.

"Yeah, go tell her little rat!"

Taemin stopped in his track and turned to look at the two older boys with an offended air. "I'm not a rat! I'm a cute little white rabbit!" He added before storming out of the room while calling his mama.

"White rabbit?" Yunho asked, putting his chin on his Supplier's shoulder.

Jaejoong was used to see those two stubborn boys bickering all day long, even all night long, when they stood in the same room. So, he preferred remaining silent when they argued about him.

"Alice in Wonderland." The fifteen years old Jaejoong said quietly with a smile ghosting on his lips playing with his matched partner's fingers on the top of his stomach.

"Oh! He thinks he is a white rabbit wearing some jacket holding a pocket watch kind with a chain running in a hurry saying I'm late, late late?!"

"Right. Is he cute?"

"No wonder I always see him standing with a big grin in front of the TV screen watching that anime movie jumping and running every time the white rabbit appeared." Yunho nodded and pressed his bow shaped lips on his Supplier's temple. "And for your information, your little brother isn't cute but an annoying little brat." He added with a grin while Jaejoong hit his hand lightly and scolded him.

"Yunho!"

"You spoil him too much." The teenage boy said quietly, looking at his matched partner who got off from his arms and walked to the door of his room.

"As if I don't spoil you too."

"I'm your other half. So you can spoil me forever as I will spoil you to death." Yunho said quietly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So demanding!" Jaejoong turned to stick out his tongue playfully to his Receiver who threw a pillow to him. "Aish! Taemin was right. You're impossible." He said catching the pillow and threw it back on his bed.

"He's a child. He doesn't know what it is to be impossible. Bickering with him isn't something I want either. It's just that I can't stand anyone touching you or being close to you." Yunho said without shame, putting his hands on the pockets of his pajama pants. "Since you claimed to my mother that you wanted me for yourself and would make me happy, I'm not going to let you go either. So bear with my possessiveness until death do us part."

"You know what?!" The Supplier asked with a smile ghosting on his pouty lips.

"What?" Yunho raised his brow.

"You're really a sweet talker. It looks like a proposal."

"I won't stop talking sweetly pretty with you. And like you said, it sounds like a proposal."

Jaejoong smiled at his Receiver and went out of his room to step into the bathroom a few seconds later. And Yunho followed him not long after, leaning his back on the door behind him with his arms folded in front of his chest. He looked at his Supplier who was putting a toothpaste on his toothbrush while watching his reflection on the large mirror.

"I was thinking for a while." Yunho said quietly. "You start to call me Yunho at school. And to tell you the truth, I hate it when you call me with that formal name. I can understand you calling me out with that name when you are angry with me or I'm being an with that little chipmunk brother of you. But, I hate it. Really hate it."

"We're not kids anymore." Jaejoong said, holding his toothbrush in mid air. "We have to mingle into this society. So we must start from something. So calling you Yunho isn't something bad. Everyone calls you Yunho."

"Fifteen years old and sixteen years old aren't adults' age." Yunho replied. "And I will always call you baby Joongie or Jaejoongie. So why changing for a -up society which isn't kind to us since the beginning."

"That's why we must be cautious. Don't be so stubborn."

"I'm serious." The older teenage boy said looking at his Supplier seriously. "Tell me. It was because of those classmates of mine that you began to call me Yunho at school."

"No..."

"Don't lie."

The younger boy sighed and nodded. "They said that I must behave more mature than trying to stay the baby of my parents... And Yunnie isn't a name for someone like you."

"I was right!" Yunho pushed Jaejoong forehead with the tip of his forefinger. "They don't know you. And they don't have a word about what you have to be in a few years. My Jaejoongie is always a whining boy and cute little angel." He added, pressing a kiss on the tip of Jaejoong's nose. "So, don't be an annoying prick like all of them. Trying to copy their hypocrites parents. Aish!!! I don't like those people who always look at us like we are some abomination. Why don't they try to understand that you and I isn't something bad?" He ran his fingers on Jaejoong's soft locks. "Baby Joongie... your hair are lighter than before."

"Mama said that it runs in the family genes." Jaejoong said quietly. "You know my aunty Young-Ae, right?"

"That little lady with her blond hair... She's more eccentric than I thought she could be. Did you know that she likes to pinch my cheeks every time she visits your family since your mother was discharged from the hospital?"

"Yeah! And you glared at her every time you see her." Jaejoong laughed softly.

"Yeah! Laugh at my misery." Yunho rolled up his eyes.

"You said that you find them annoying. But did you know that they admire you? Almost all the girls in our school. Well mostly that particular girl who always find her way to talk with me every day." Jaejoongie said with a pout.

"What did she want from you?" The older boy furrowed his eyes, not loving that a girl was trying to be friend with his Supplier.

"Not from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter