What is love for them?

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty five - "What is love for them?"

 

Yunho was lying on his stomach on his bed, his foot on the side of the headboard, trying to know why he was in this kind of situation. He pressed his left cheek on the soft mattress and could see Yoochun with the little Na-Eun delving into his room in search for something only his best friend knew what it was. When he turned his eyes to the opposite side...

The older boy met the inquisitive stare of Kim Taemin.

Crouching at the same level as the teenage boy's eyes, his elbows on the soft mattress and his chin on the palms of his hands, the little brownie boy was staring at Yunho as if he was a desperate being.

And it irritated Yunho the most. That little boy shouldn't be the one to look on the verge of complaining but him. So he turned his eyes to the doorframe of his room.

There, he could see Hyo-Rim who was complaining about her matched partner, Junsu, for hiding something from her, while Jaejoong and Min-Jeong, sitting on the couch and holding hands with each other, were nodding silently at her every word not wanting to anger the poor girl more with Yoochun's matched partner trying to watch a TV drama in this cacophony.

God seemed to be clement with him. Because Changmin wasn't there. Or else the boy would be crouching in front of his fridge, the door wide open with him rummaging through the machine in search for food. And not to forget Junsu. The boy who angered his matched partner by hiding things from her was often absent in their meeting.

Looking at Jaejoong, Yunho knew that his Supplier knew what was going on with the other boy.

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked suddenly, pocking onto his shoulder like he was a dead animal on the young boy's track.

Yunho closed his eyes and answered with a deadpanned voice. "Nothing."

"Are you trying to feel what a whale could feel when it's up on the shore?" The little boy demanded with a frown creasing on his forehead.

And Yunho could hear Yoochun laughing at their interaction and whispering something in the ear of the little brownie girl sitting on the floor next to him.

"None of your business." Yunho replied sternly.

Taemin sighed and hopped on the bed, setting his little just next to Yunho's eyes, putting his little feet on the rim of the bed. "I want to talk." The little Receiver said.

"Get your away from my face." Yunho said dangerously. But the little shrimp didn't budge an inch from his position.

"I said I want to talk." Taemin added while letting himself fall backwards, his back covering Yunho's head.

Yunho counted to ten silently and sighed. He knew that if he didn't let that little boy narrate all his trouble, Yunho would have an armful of Kim Taemin ruining all his future moments with his Jaejoongie. "Go on."

"There's that boy who bully my Na-Eun." The little Receiver replied, folding his arms in front of his small chest, his back still on Yunho's head.

"It's not right!" Na-Eun corrected her matched partner.

"Why are you defending him?" Taemin yelled, looking angrily at his Supplier. 

"Oh! Oh!" Yoochun said with a grin on his face. "You want to say that there is someone who is hitting on your Supplier." Yoochun added, turning to look at the little boy who was trying to suffocate Yunho by lying on the latter with a pout plastered on his face. His search for some evidences of Yunho and Jaejoong doing more than a butterfly kiss was forgotten. The boy even suspected his best friend to get this apartment in order to have a hiding place for doing things he would never do to Gyu-Ri before their marriage.

"He never hurt me!" Na-Eun stated turning to look at Yoochun.

And the older boy burst into laughter at her adorable sight. She misunderstood his words. "You're so adorable. Want to be my wife?" He asked while taking her in his arms.

"You! Don't touch her!" Taemin shouted and climbed out of the bed to drag the older boy away from his matched partner by his hair.

"Oww! You! Little imp! How dare you pulled my hair?" Yoochun rubbed his scalp with a grimace.

"Want more?" Taemin smirked, ready to grab another strand of hair from the older boy.

"Get there! I won't let you win this time!" The older boy grunted.

"Yah!" Taemin shrieked when Yoochun threw him over his shoulder. "Let me down."

"Not until you apologize to me."

"Joongie hyung! Yoochun doesn't to let me down." Taemin cried for help.

"It's his majesty hyung for you." Yoochun slapped Taemin's little .

"How dare you! I will kick your for doing that to me!" The seven years old boy howled while trying to grab the older boy's hair.

"Oww! Oww! Aish! That boy!" Yoochun hissed.

Yoochun and Taemin were battling for dominance. The little brownie had Yoochun's hair in his hands, while Yoochun was trying to get away from the grip of that little leech. However that little Receiver was like an octopus. Even if you get rid of one of the animal's tentacles, there will always another one to grip you around. This little shrimp was so persistent and got his way back to him.

"Argh..." Yoochun feel down on the wooden floor with Taemin on his back, wrestling like a professional. "Stop that! My poor back." He shrieked when the little brownie boy was pulling up his upper body with his arms around his torso while Taemin was sitting on his waist.

"You asked for it."

"Stop! Na-Eun? Help me!"

Wrong movement. Because Taemin didn't stop. The little brownie boy tugged a strand of Yoochun's hair making the older boy cry like a girl.

Yunho couldn't stand to be in the same room as those buffoons. He climbed out of his king-sized bed and walked away from his bedroom, letting Yoochun in the hands of the little devil with Na-Eun who wasn't helping much only making things worse for the poor snobbish Park Yoochun.

The older boy walked to the three people in the living room who were frowning hearing Yoochun crying for help. Yunho took his Supplier in his arms when he passed by the soft sofa. After a few strides, they entered Jaejoong's room and Yunho pushed the door with his heel. The door closed itself with a loud sound, making the other occupants know that the owner of this apartment wasn't happy at this moment.

"Yunnie?" Jaejoong asked with a frown.

But Yunho didn't give an answer to his Supplier. He just captured Jaejoong's lips fiercely with his and walked to the bed with his matched partner responding to his searing kiss. Soon, they fell on the bed still kissing each other.

"Yun...nie..." Jaejoong moaned when he felt his matched partner's palms on his skin. "What happens?" The younger boy asked against his Receiver's lips.

The older boy sighed and buried his face against the crook of his matched partner. "It was supposed to be only Taemin and Na-Eun."

"I know." Jaejoong tightened his hold on his matched partner.

"Why don't you tell Hyo-Rim what Junsu is hiding from her? I know Junsu did confide in you." Yunho said quietly. "So can you tell me what's going on with him?"

"I promised Junsu that I will never tell anything."

"Okay..." Yunho breathed in a low voice. "I think I know what makes him behave like this with her. It started when he was that Jang Geun-Suk's stand in Receiver. I'm right?"

Jaejoong pursed his lips making Yunho laughed softly at the dilemma his Supplier was at this moment. But it seemed that he was not wrong.

"Just nod if it's a yes and shake your head if it's a no. Like that, you still keep your promise with Junsu." The older boy added.

And the younger boy nodded.

"What's going on?" Yunho muttered. He sighed and overbalanced himself to lay on his back with his matched partner on top of him and his arms wrapped around Jaejoong's petite waist. "Did something happened when he did the Power transfer with that guy?" He asked quietly, earning a gasp from his Supplier. "So something happened that day." His younger matched partner nodded. "Don't tell me..."

The older boy recalled the day when Junsu and Changmin asked them their feelings about doing the Power transfer with another than their own matched partner. Junsu being a Receiver was the one who could taste something when doing it. And if the stand in Supplier's wavelength matched with his better than his own Supplier's, it only meant one thing.

That Jang Geun-Suk boy had a wavelength mark closer to his than Hyo-Rim's.

"Okay..." Yunho sighed. "I just hope that our friend knows what he is doing."

"Me too..."

Suddenly, someone was knocking at the door of Jaejoong's room. Yunho could only grunt and cuss under his breath at the one who didn't understand that he wanted some time alone with his matched partner.

"You didn't help me." Taemin barged in the room with a pout.

Yunho was going to go crazy with that boy who always followed his older brother where he went. "Don't you know that your brother needs to be with me more than you?" The older boy snapped at the young boy.

"Yunho." Jaejoong chastised his matched partner.

"Okay! You want my help?" Taemin nodded. "Listen carefully kid. If you think that boy is annoying go for it. You're a boy. You're old enough to fight with him for the sake of your matched partner. Moreover, Na-Eun is yours so no one has the right to claim her."

"Fighting, uh?" Taemin tilted his head a bit on his right and narrowed his eyes for awhile. "I kill that boy."

"Yes do it!"

"Yunnie!"

"So go! Yoochun?" Yunho shooed the boy and called his friend to get rid of that little shrimp for him.

Yoochun ran into the room without ado and took Taemin away from Yunho. "Sorry." The older boy left the room with the young boy in his arms who still thought about what kind of chastisement he could give to that bold boy. "You know what kind of grumpy old man Yunho can be when he is deprived of Jaejoongie. So don't disturb them." He said closing the door behind them.

"Aish! He didn't tell me how to beat that boy for good?" Taemin complained.

"I will help you with that bully boy." Yoochun said finally.

"How?" The boy of seven looked suspiciously at the best friend of his older brother's matched partner.

"We could trap him and beat him for good." Yoochun put the boy on the soft sofa next to Changmin's matched partner.

"You're really sure you can fight?" The younger boy snickered.

"Of course! Why?"

"You look like a sassy boy more than a bad boy."

"You..." Yoochun wanted to shouted at that little brownie boy, but he just heaved a sigh. He stood in front of the boy with his arms crossed over his chest. "Listen! I'm a man. A real man. And you should behave in front of older people."

"Why should I? You can't even stand in front of my hyung's Receiver."

"Aish! You little scum..." The older boy was going to murder someone. He racked his fingers through his hair. That boy had a face of an angel but he was a real devil. "I have my way to deal with Yunho. And stop being a brat." Yoochun added.

"I'm not-"

"You are. Because you behave as if you don't know anything about what means being matched partners." The older boy cut the young boy off with a stern voice. Taemin just crossed his arms and jutted his lips out, pouting like he always did. A trait of the Kim family. "You should know that even if Jaejoong and you are brothers, family means nothing when it comes to our tie as Receiver and Supplier. Yunho will only be Jaejoong's priority as he will be Yunho's priority. Like you with your Na-Eun. Like me with Guy-Ri. Like Changmin with Min-Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter