Yunnie is mine and only mine.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty - "Yunnie is mine and only mine."

 

High school.

Jaejoong didn't really like to go to that kind of place where everyone thought they reached the adult age overnight. Those young people thought that reaching the teenage years made them mature. More mature than him who in their eyes was behaving like a spoiled child boy who whined nonstop for the attention of his Receiver.

"Argh! That Supplier! He is so annoying! How can Yunho-yah tolerate him?"

"He behaves like a kid. We aren't children anymore. Pouting and whining will never let him have anything."

"I feel sorry for his Receiver. Jung Yunho will become an important man in the near future, not to mention that he is the heir of the Jung family. Having Kim Jaejoong as his matched partner is a shame for him. Mostly if he behaves like a baby in front of everyone."

"Did you know that scar under his left eye was because of that girly boy?"

"How can he do that to Yunho-yah? He is a bad omen. Oh, his perfect skin... He should no must apply a request to change partners."

"If he change his Supplier, I will be gladly apply to be his. Him and I will make a good couple, no?"

"If I was a Supplier I will make him mine too. But I'm not worry. He will have to chose a wife. Lucky me, my family does business with the Jungs. And I intend to be the sole candidate to have that title. Mrs. Jung Yunho. It sounds great at my ear."

It was what he heard from a group of girls when he was walking in the floor where his matched partner's classroom was. They didn't spare the rod. They laughed and smirked at him when they saw him passing by them with Min-Jeong and Changmin.

Those girls! If he wasn't a good boy, he would punch their pretty faces which weren't pretty anyway. Changmin's words.

"I think it's a shame that Kim Jaejoong is a boy. With him whining and squealing all the time, he would be better if he was a girl. A beautiful girl. A girl I would gladly hang out and show off to anyone, or making his feminine version my future wife."

"I feel a bit ashamed for his matched partner. How can he behave so immature? He should take into account the feeling of his Receiver. They aren't kids anymore. He should think that being the matched partner of the Jung family's heir, his behavior would be scrutinized by everyone."

"Jung Yunho will be someone big in the near future. He is not only intelligent but has charisma. His cold feature will make him a good businessman. And he comes from a wealthy family. He had a great future. So, why continuing to have that girly boy as his matched partner? He should take a pretty girl to be his Supplier and marry her for the sake of his family."

"But there's no more prettier girl than him. What a pity!"

"I heard the boy had caused him many troubles in elementary and middle school. If I were Jung Yunho, I would change for a better matched partner. A pretty girl who will give him more value."

It was what he always heard from the boys when he walked around in the school with them watching his every move and word.

Sorry for them. But his Yunnie had made it clear not long ago. He didn't want a mature Kim Jaejoong for his matched partner, but a cute and lovely Kim Jaejoong as his Supplier. So he did whatever he wanted. And he will whine, squeal and pout all his heart's content.

And moreover, Jaejoong was the one who knew his Receiver better than those annoying pricks, the nickname his Yunnie liked to call all of them, girls or boys. There was no distinction. If they knew how Jung Yunho didn't care about them, they would be ashamed to feel superior to Jaejoong, feeling that they were more interesting than him for his Receiver.

"Hey? I was looking for you since a while ago." Junsu said when he found his friend sitting on a stone bench in the middle of the courtyard of their school, legs sagged with his feet on the edge of the bench, elbows on his knees and his back against Changmin's back who was sitting behind him, with a book in his hands. Min-Jeong and Gyu-Ri were not far from them, holding a cheerful conversation.

"Hmm." Jaejoong hummed while narrowing his eyes.

"Are you sulking?" Junsu added, waving his left hand in front of Jaejoong's eyes. "What are you watching?" And the young boy looked at the same direction as his friend. There, he could see Yunho and Yoochun being called out by some girls and boys in their way to Jaejoong and others. "I see." The teenage boy nodded, sitting next to his friend, elbowing his knees and putting his chin on his palms, while Hyo-Rim his Supplier went to sit next to the girls. "Are you Jae-lous of them?"

"What are you saying?" The said teenager turned to look at his friend, while Changmin was chuckling at the pun Junsu did.

"Because you're sulking."

"I'm not sulking. I'm angry." Jaejoong corrected.

"For?"

"All of this!" Jaejoong threw his hands in the air, making everyone around them stare at him. "All of them! Hypocrites! Good-for-nothing and annoying pricks! They are the ones who called my Yunnie monster. How can they behave like they didn't do anything?" He groaned. Jaejoong was feeling fed up about all of those young people who had two faces. "We know them since nursery. And everyone had a memory loss overnight! Junsu-ah be careful because it seems that it's a common illness. Make sure that you won't forget us tomorrow."

Changmin burst into laughter at Jaejoong's advice, while Junsu chuckled at the dramatic expression of their beautiful friend.

"Don't laugh!" The beautiful boy turned to hit his tall friend playfully on his shoulder. "It's a serious case. It's the all school minus us who forgot what happened since nursery until now. Well, not now. But until my Yunho entered high school last year."

Junsu could not help but burst into laughter with Changmin and the girls followed them suit. While Jaejoongie was sulking and mumbling some words under his breath. He wasn't wrong to say that.

"Who said that they were mature and smart? Not me!!" The teenage boy added, throwing his back against Changmin's back again. The latter had to support the weight of his friend on him. "How can they forget that they called my Yunho monster. And moreover, they didn't want him as a friend. Why? Because he isn't like them. Mixed blood... Mixed blood... It was what he was to all of them. And now they wag their tails in front of him. Why? Because he is someone worthy of their interests now. Argh!! All annoying pricks!" Jaejoong screamed. "And they even saw him like a jinx because he has me as his matched partner. A boy! Yeah! I'm a boy. So what? I'm better than them all. I'm prettier than those stupid girls and I'm proud of this pretty face." The beautiful boy pointed his two forefingers at his face. "And sorry if I'm a bit spoiled by my Receiver. He loves me a lot so don't be JAE-lous."

"I like how you get angry Jaejoongie." Changmin said with a smile.

"You really know how to make enemies." Junsu added subduing his laughter and looked around for a while. He noticed that the people in the courtyard were glaring at them, not appreciating Jaejoong's words. But the latter wasn't wrong saying all of this.

Since they entered high school, Jaejoong became an hindrance for all of those people. Jung Yunho, the object of their interests, didn't have time to spend with them, not that the older teenager liked to spend his time with them. Yoochun said that Yunho avoided all of them, staying in his corner and doing what he had to do in classes, but those people always made their way to him, wanting his attention even if he behaved like an iceberg toward them. The older teenage was like honey which attracts bees.

Jaejoong had decided to be diplomat, as he named it. Not wanting to perturb his Receiver's life in high school and his interaction with his classmates. Seeing that people was becoming to be interested of his matched partner, Jaejoong was trying to behave more mature, worthy to stand next to the older teenager.

But, How could they be more mature than they were already?

Being responsible for another person since a young age had made them mature enough to feel the burden of their lives. So, behaving like the child they should be wasn't a crime. And whining, laughing and squealing were the evidences that they were happy with what fate had in store for them.

And Junsu liked this Jaejoongie better than the diplomat one. It seemed that Jung Yunho had a serious conversation with his Supplier not long ago. Kim Jaejoong was a good boy, too good to be real. He always tried to make things better for everyone forgotten himself. But, when his Receiver found it not in his tastes, Jaejoongie reversed to be the little spoiled boy he was. Not an annoying one. Because Jaejoong never went too far. But the cute one that all of them were used to see and loved it so much.

"It's not new." Gyu-Ri said, turning to look at her Supplier who was with Jaejoongie's Receiver, walking with an amused smile on their faces. They seemed to hear Jaejoong's complaint and enjoyed it a lot. "Since last year, the first time Yoochun and I entered high school with Yunho. They all looked at him with interest. I think it's about him being the sole heir of Jung Ji-Sub. So, it makes him being the top guy to be friend with for the future of their family business. And adding that he is a friend of Yoochun, a member of the aristocratic Park family in our country, it makes him a good party to be with. So, that could explain the memory loss overnight." She added, smirking at the group of three girls and one boy who looked at them.

"Those people... How could they be so wrong?" Changmin snickered. "I like being a commoner."

"You're not a commoner." Min-Min corrected. "We don't live in the need. But we don't live in the opulence either. And it's enough to be who we are. Better persons than the majority of our country."

"Haaa! My Supplier is the best." Changmin grinned. "I did a good work by educate her to be like..." The tall boy lost his balance with the weight on his back, and found himself landed on the ground. They all heard a squeal from Jaejoong and the name Yunnie was echoing in the courtyard for a while. "Jaejoongie!" The boy on the ground groaned.

"What?" The beautiful boy asked who now, was snuggling in the arms of his Receiver after running toward the latter. "What did I do?"

Changmin wanted to say something but preferred to remain silent with Yunho who was glaring at him with a stare saying don't-ever-say-anything-that-makes-my-Supplier-unhappy-or-I-kill-you. "Nothing." The tall teenager said, standing up from the ground.

"So why are you calling me? And with an angry voice too?" Jaejoong asked innocently.

"Because you made him fall." Yoochun stated with a grin when his friend was looking at him with this stare that said you-are-dead.

Park Yoochun wasn't afraid of Jung Yunho. They knew each other since their first day in the nursery. And since then, the boy always tried to find a new facet from his friend. A proof that his cold friend was a human being like all of them, not a monster or an object for his own benefit like those -up people saw in him since his friend was named the sole heir of Jung Ji-Sub, even if he wasn't the son of that man.

"Oh!" The beautiful boy said with a 'O' shaped mouth, recalling that he was sitting on the bench with his back pressed on his friend's back.

"Yes, oh! Oh god! Why is our Jaejoongie so cute?" Yoochun said, cupping the beautiful boy's face between his hands.

"Lay off!" Yunho said sternly.

"Aish! You're too much Yunho!" Yoochun hissed. "How could Jaejoongie makes friends if you are like this? No one has the right to touch him or go near him with you."

"Who said that my baby Joongie needs friends other than all of you?" Yunho added, wrapping his right arm around his Supplier's waist.

"God! You're becoming a possessive husband who will kill everyone laying their eyes on this beautiful flower that you had nurtured with so much care. I'm afraid to say this... Jaejoongie, you will have to support that man until the end of your life. My poor baby Joongie..."

"It was expected." Yunho stated confidently.

Yoochun rolled up his eyes and waved his hand to dismiss his friend of all his comments. He turned to Changmin pointing his forefinger at the taller boy. "You, giraffe! Don't be too full of yourself." He went to hold Changmin's Supplier in his arms, making Min-Jeong laugh softly at this cheesy Park Yoochun. "Poor baby girl! How can this giraffe be so insensitive to a beautiful flower like you? Ah! Those animals don't know how it is to have a fresh flower to graze. My poor little baby girl. If you don't want him anymore, let me know. I will gladly take him as my Receiver and I let you have my Gyu-Ri."

"Eww... I don't want to have a ert grandpa as my matched partner." Changmin grimaced.

"Well... well... You didn't say anything a month ago when you have to take some of my Power." Yoochun said, looking at the boy with a grin.

"How and when? Because I don't remember." The younger boy feigned ignorance.

"Oh! You were so cute saying more Yoochunnie... more..." Yoochun pinched Changmin's cheeks playfully, gaining a grunt from the latter and a pursuit too.

"How everything becomes with you?" Changmin hissed. "How does your brain work?"

"Don' be so shy! You like my Power don't you?" Yoochun laughed while running away from his angry friend.

"No!"

The two boys were running on the courtyard with Yoochun laughing and Changmin cursing the other teenager. Sometimes, he threw a kick to the older boy who dodged his blow and yah-ing him every time the younger boy was going to touch him.

"Nothing had changed between those two." Gyu-Ri sighed, but smiled at those two friends who made a fuss everywhere they stood, gaining an annoying stare from the people around them. But they never said anything. Why? Who would want to disappoint the heir of the Park family? He was like a Prince wherever he was.

"Hmm... I'm not again Yoochun oppa's proposal." Min-Jeong joked, putting her finger on her smiling lips.

Everyone was thinking at what the situation would be with those two. Electric and breathless with them running in every corner, chasing each other more than helping one another to maintain the balance between their organisms bodies.

"Tiresome." Hyo-Rim breathed out, elbowing her knees with her chin on her palms.

And everyone laughed at her desolate expression, as if it would be the end of her world having those two matched up together.

"Oh! I forgot to give you this." Junsu stated, taking out a file from his backpack and gave it to Jaejoong. "I saw it at the foyer building next to the sick bay. They need some volunteers to supply and to receive Power. So, here. I thought you would be interested. We were volunteers in our middle school."

"Thank you." Jaejoong added, taking the file in his hands.

"Volunteer?" Yunho scoffed. "You want to be a stand in Supplier after naming all of those people good-for-nothing and annoying pricks?"

"You heard?" Jaejoong said, looking at his matched partner with the look of a child caught in his act.

"Yeah!"

"But if what I said is right. They will have a memory loss overnight." Yunho's Supplier said with a pout. "And everything will be alright, no?"

"You think so?" Yunho rose his brow, looking at his matched partner with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah! Why?"

Junsu remained silent while standing next to them, knowing what kind of conversation those two would have not long after. Yoochun and Changmin had stopped their chasing, trying to catch their breath while watching closely their two friends. And the three girls were trying to guess who will be the winner of their argument, knowing exactly that Kim Jaejoong will always have the last word with Jung Yunho. The older teenager would grunt and sulk for a while, but having his Supplier happy was more important than to be angry with the other boy for too long.

"Don't play innocent. You know that I hate it when you're a volunteer. I hate the taste they let on you. My Joongie isn't sweet anymore."

"But... it's only for once or twice. It's not a big deal. And I won't let anyone in the need if I could provide them some Power."

"Once or twice? The last time when you applied for being a volunteer with Junsu, you said to me that no one would accept you to supply them some Power because you're my Supplier. And it's an act of kindness from you. I let you do it because you like the feeling of having done something good. And knowing this -up society, I believed in their hatred toward us too. But..." Yunho sighed and shook his head slightly. "You had to supply three Receivers. Three time!" The teenage boy added a loud.

"No! Only two. The boy didn't want to press his lips on mine." Jaejoong corrected.

"Good for him... or I would have to kill him..." Yunho mumbled under his breath.

"Yunnie, you don't have to worry. I think that no one will want to be supplied by me."

"How can you be so sure? The last time you were so wrong."

"Don't ask! I just know it!" Jaejoong pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. With what he had heard since he entered the older section, the beautiful boy was certain that everyone was going to decline his help once they knew who was their volunteer.

"You want to do it again?"

"Hmm." Jaejoong nodded.

"You won't spare me this time either?"

"I'm not doing it because I want to torture you. It's something I think right. I don't want to be like those people who never spare me being your matched partner. I'm better than them. And if they don't want my help, I won't be sad! At least I do something good."

"Aish! Okay! Do it! But don't talk to me for a while." Yunho added sternly while walking away from the group. And everyone made way for him when he passed by them with a furious face.

"Grumpy little bastard of Receiver." Jaejoong grumbled angrily.

How could Yunho be insensitive? Jaejoong didn't like the idea to share his Power to everyone either. But, he wanted to show all of those people that even if they talked bad to him, he was better than them. He would never deny anyone who was in need.

Junsu sighed and patted his friend's back. He felt bad. He was the one who had led them into a discord. "He won't be angry with you for too long."

"He will come around." Min-Min added with a smile.

"Yunho oppa is never angry with you." Hyo-Rim replied with a nod.

Jaejoong looked at the file in his hands.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter