Yunho and Jaejoong.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty one - "Yunho and Jaejoong."

 

Yoochun was cursing under his breath as he was watching his friend's car driving away from the parking lot of their college. He wasn't quick enough to stop Yunho from leaving in the haste. And Knowing his friend, the latter was going to pick up his matched partner from high school. Like usual.

"Aish! I should exercise more." He breathed out as he let his backpack fall onto the ground next to his feet. Running after his friend was difficult than he thought. So he bent in two, palms on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. He was a young man but, yeah... he was having difficulty to breathe. Really like a grandpa.

Growling at the thought of being old before age, Yoochun took out his hand phone from the pocket of his  blue jeans and dialed Yunho's number. As always, his friend denied his call. Well, the other was driving. And if he listened to his matched partner. No playing with hand phone once Yunho was driving.

Frustrating, he dialed this time Changmin's number. The latter was on the other end of the line after one ring.

"I failed to stop Yunho. Make sure to get a hold on Jaejoong."

"Okay. But you know, we could always go to Yunho's apartment and talk about what we found to them there." The tall boy said in a mocking tone.

"Don't try to be smarter than me."

"I am."

And Yoochun could hear Changmin laughing at his expense. "Okay. You got a point. Let's get to his apartment. That topic can't be said anywhere than in a safe place. And what better than Yunho's place."

"We should do that since the beginning." Changmin was still laughing.

" off!" Yoochun growled.

"Of course simple mind."

"Don't play with me. And be more polite with your elder."

"Sorry grandpa."

Yoochun hanged up his call at the sound of Changmin's laughter. It has been three days that he chased after his best friend every time their classes ended at the end of the day. But, Yunho always succeeded to flee away from his grip. Now, it was time for them to have a long and good discussion about what he had found a few days ago.

"You seem a bit down."

"Don't start." Yoochun said to his matched partner who was laughing softly at his irritating humor.

"You failed again." Guy-Ri said as she stepped next to her matched partner with her arms crossed over her chest.

"This time we go to Yunho's apartment. I don't care if he kick us out because we're disturbing his naughty time with his Jaejoongie." He added as he put his phone on the back pocket of his jeans and picked up his backpack from the ground. Then he gave it to his matched partner.

"Of course. I was wondering why did we not go to his home before." Gyu-Ri snickered as she threw the bag back to her matched partner.

"Just saying that I let them have a good time together." Yoochun grinned as he caught his backpack in his arms. "Let's go baby!" He yelled as he walked toward his own car with Gyu-Ri tailing him behind.

"You're so considerate." The young woman laughed. "Just say it aloud. You want those two to be more than a mere pair of matched partners." Gyu-Ri added as she climbed into the passenger seat. "And I don't talk about being the couple of perfect matched partners."

"Not you?" Yoochun asked as he sat on the driver seat and closed the door quickly.

"I won't deny that Yunho is a possessive matched partner who doesn't love to share his Supplier. And the way that boy looks at Jaejoongie, it can't be a simple affection between matched partners. You know that love doesn't really exist when it comes to us."

"I hope us means other pairings." Yoochun said as he started the engine and pulled his car away from the parking lot of their college. Then he took the direction of Yunho's apartment. "Changmin is a fool when it comes to his matched partner. And Junsu, that boy is trying to find love in the person of his Supplier."

"So, are you implying that there's something between you and I?" Gyu-Ri asked with an amused smile on her lips, looking at her matched partner.

"What do you think?" The snobbish boy asked, glancing at his matched partner for a while before returning his eyes to the front road.

"What are your feelings toward me?" She demanded in turn.

"I'm going to end my life with you. So, I must like you a bit. No?" Yoochun said with a smile, tapping his forefinger on the steering wheel in a rhythm of a melody playing only in his mind.

"This is really a replica from a macho boy." She burst into laughter. "God! I know you are a snobbish young man and a tad bit sissy sometimes. But, I never thought of you being a macho boy."

"I'm a dandy man." Yoochun corrected with a chuckle.

"Suit yourself." She rolled up her eyes with an amused smile.

"And I am very polite, you know."

"Of course, you are."

"There's no better than me." He grinned.

"Wrong! Yunho is better than you."

"And why are you with me if you think of him as someone better than me?!" Yoochun shrieked as he put his right hand on his chest, feeling offended by his matched partner's words.

"Oh! God! You're a real sassy girl!"

"You're the macho man here!" He retorted with a grunt.

"Of course! I am the one wearing the pants in our pairing." Gyu-Ri ruffled Yoochun's hair playfully. "Really I should be the guy and you the girl." She added as she pecked Yoochun's cheek.

"I'm going to show you who is the man in our pairing. Wait tonight and you will see who is wearing the pants between us." He mumbled under his chin.

"Well, not you tonight." She wiggled her well drawn brows with a grin painting on her lips.

"ert!" Yoochun growled as he pushed his matched partner on her shoulder softly. "Why I am with someone like you?"

"Because you were the one who chose me."

"Yeah! The mistake of my life." Yoochun grimaced.

Gyu-Ri could only laugh at her matched partner's expense. She loved teasing Yoochun. And the latter played along with her. It showed her how much she was lucky to have that snobbish Park Yoochun as her matched partner.

Even though she didn't know if what they had was love or plainly friendship. But, she was willing to do anything to have a good life with her matched partner. Knowing Yoochun, he wasn't going to take another young woman as his wife. A complicate relationship which involved more than themselves wasn't something that snobbish boy was aiming in his life. He was a lazy guy who didn't like to think much when it came to their daily routine.

A kiss to fill up her strength and deplete his too much Power in order for them to feel good for the day. A laugh here, a glare there and always done with so much fun not because it was something they had to do to please people around them. Sometimes playing an enamored couple was better than sulking all day because the other wasn't what they expected from their pairing.

People would say that what they had wasn't real but a semblance of happiness. It would be better to live in the reality of their life, where some matched partners consented to step further in their relationship as a pairing of survival for convenience more than love and others to link their life with someone else than their own matched partner for the sake of reputation or business.

It seemed that love didn't have its place in their little world. And things were done with calculations and profits. Even the birth of some of them were planned for maintaining the existence of their population. There was no feelings in that process only coldness as if they were only livestock.

Sad. Really sad.

And she could understand why her Supplier was so adamant to believe that what he saw between Yunho and Jaejoong was love. Somehow, she began to believe in that love. And Gyu-Ri also knew that she was the only protagonist of what her relation with Yoochun could be in the near future.

Why her?

Because her matched partner had given her so much since the first day of their partnership. And it was better than what she expected from someone like him. He could just tolerate her and let their couple life being a plain and dull one like others in the name of their survival. But, he looked at her as his equal. He gave her his time. He gave her friends. And he gave her a place next to him not only as his matched partner but his life time partner.

Yoochun and her would never say I love you like Yunho and Jaejoong surely do between the four walls of Yunho's apartment far from everyone. However, their history wasn't insignificant. It wasn't romantic. It wasn't filled with stars and sparkles. It was more a play of fools but she liked it that way. This was better than a confession of love.

It wasn't a bad ending. It was the best she could have. And trying to love this dorky boy wasn't so hard either.

"You know, I kind of like what we have." She said quietly with a smile painting on her lips.

"Lucky girl." Yoochun snickered.

"Yes! Lucky girl I am." She nodded. "Can you love me?" Gyu-Ri asked as she looked at her Supplier.

"I'm aiming to love you." Yoochun said with a smile as he reached out his right hand toward his matched partner. "I don't know if we're going to be like Jaejoong's parents. Or those two themselves. But, I will try my best to be the best partner for you."

"Good." She replied as she took Yoochun's hand, intertwining their fingers together. Partner. Yes, they were partners not matched partners. And she loved this more than being a result of some matchup doing by the hospital for their survival. "I will do the same." Gyu-Ri added with a nod.

"Shall I buy you a ring?"

"You shall."

And the two matched partner burst into laughter. Way to go for a proposal. Not really romantic. But it was them.

 

-----

 

As soon as they stepped in Yunho's apartment, the two matched partners could not wait more as the older boy smashed his lips against his Supplier's plush lips, Jaejoong's lower lip as he was demanding entrance into the soft and warm cavern. Jaejoong let out a soft moan, throwing his arms around his matched partner's neck, parting his lips a bit, allowing Yunho's tongue to plunge into his mouth, mingling their breaths, their tongues together, moving their heads in a slow rhythm.

None of them wanted to rush this moment. It wasn't a transfer of Power. It wasn't a need for their survival. Just an exchange of feelings that the common people in their world did when they were in love, expressing intimately all the love they had for the chosen one. The one their heart cried for.

Everything felt so right.

Their lips slowly brushing against each other felt so good. Yunho's hands discarding Jaejoong's uniform jacket from his shoulders as the garment fell on the floor felt so natural. His slender fingers ing Jaejoong's dress shirt made their own course toward the warm flesh of Jaejoong's chest softly. His palm lingering on his matched partner's back sent chills all over Jaejoong's body, making the latter to step closer to his Receiver, his fingers clenching onto Yunho's biceps not letting go of the other's lips.

"Yunnie..." He said desperately when he pulled back from the kiss, trying to catch his breath as he wanted to have all of his matched partner. Sometimes, Jaejoong feared of his own feelings. He didn't know how to describe them as he just felt the need to have Yunho only for himself, wanting more of the other boy. If he could, he would swallow his Receiver to make him his and only his.

Those feelings weren't unrequited as Yunho felt the same for so long. The young adult had always viewed Jaejoong as his and only his since the first day they met. And years had passed, those feelings grew more and more. If he could, he would love to lock his matched partner in his apartment, far from everyone.

"I know..." Yunho said huskily as he wrapped his fingers around the back of his matched partner's neck, dragging the latter toward him, pressing their lips into a lip-lock, moving slowly as he and tugged onto Jaejoong's lower lip. "...I couldn't concentrate all day... I was thinking of you... only you..." He added softly as he lifted his matched partner from the floor. Jaejoong wrapped his legs around Yunho's waist as he never unlocked his lips away from his matched partner's bow shaped lips, loving the soft flesh against his own and letting the other to lead them to their bedroom.

With no waiting time, Yunho laid Jaejoong on the soft bed and hovered over him, having his matched partner's legs hanging at the both sides of his hips. Then, he pulled out his cardigan, tossing the clothe a few steps away from them, and his t-shirt found its own way on the floor next to the bed. Leaning over, the older boy pressed soft kisses on Jaejoong's closed eyes, tracing a path of kisses over his nose, cheek and jaw. Then he recaptured his Supplier's lips as his slender fingers pulled out Jaejoong's dress shirt. With the help of his matched partner, the garment was discarded a few seconds later, and his palms was brushing the warm and pale skin of Jaejoong, making the latter shiver at his every touch.

"...too much clothes..." Jaejoong whispered against his lips as his slender fingers were trying to Yunho's waistband.

Yunho smiled as he pulled back a bit. He lowered his eyes toward those fingers around the waistband of his jeans, enjoying the clumsiness of his matched partner who was now growling with dissatisfaction at the sight of the button being sturdy under his ministrations.

"Don't laugh." Jaejoong whined when his matched partner began to chuckle.

"Sorry." Yunho said as he lifted Jaejoong from the mattress and pressed a kiss on his matched partner's lips. "Let me do this." He added wrapping his arms around his matched partner's small body.

"You always do everything. I... I want to do things for you too."

"I know." Yunho bumped their forehead together softly. "I don't mind doing everything for you. Because it makes me happy."

The younger boy sketched a smile as he buried his face against the crook of Yunho's neck. Then he laughed softly as he pressed soft kisses on the warm and tan skin of his matched partner.

"I'm lucky." He said softly. "I'm lucky to have you."

Yunho wounded his arms around the small boy. "I am the lucky one." He corrected. "I was lucky that you were alright for having me as your matched partner. Even if you were only a little boy who didn't know anything about life. You were willing to have another boy as your Receiver."

It was the charm of being an innocent child brought up by two parents who didn't care about others' opinion in their society.

"You want to know something?!" Jaejoong said as he looked up at his matched partner with a smile painting on his lips.

"Tell me."

"I love you... really love you..." Jaejoong breathed out softly, pecking his matched partner's lips.

"It's not new."

"Argh! You should say I love you too!" The younger boy whined as he bit his matched partner's shoulder making Yunho laugh and fall backwards on the soft mattress with Jaejoong still in his arms. "Really Yunnie." The boy pouted as he pulled back a bit to see his Receiver who was still laughing. "I'm going to bite you again."

"We will see." Yunho said with a smirk as he rolled over, having his matched partner underneath him as he spread out Jaejoong's right leg a bit with his left knee, while his left hand slid down under Jaejoong's trousers, passing through the waistband of his briefs as his lean fingers made contact with Jaejoong bare skin, gaining a soft moan from the small boy beneath him.

As Yunho loomed over to kiss his matched partner's swollen lips, the doorbell of his apartment rang suddenly. He growled but didn't care who was at the front door as he continued to kiss his Supplier, his fingers ed the only button on the waistband of Jaejoong's black trousers, while the latter kissed him back as he ran his fingers through his hair.

However, the doorbell rang again as the people waiting at the other side of Yunho's apartment were waiting for one of them to open the door for them.

"Yunnie..." Jaejoong called out softly against Yunho's lips.

"Who it is, that person is going to give up soon." Yunho said as he trailed his lips on Jaejoong's jaw then his throat. Biting his matched partner's collarbone, he began to pull out Jaejoong's pants. But he stopped at the voice coming from the front door.

"Jung! I know you're here. So, make it quick. Open that ing door."

Yunho grunted at the recognition of that voice. He climbed out from the bed and made long strides toward the living room. On his way, he closed the door of their bedroom and shouted to his friend on the other side of the door to shut up for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter