Junsu's questioning.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty three - "Junsu's questioning."

(A/N: sorry for those who read this story without being a member of AFF or my subscribers, but with the new rules in the website I need to be sure that all of you who subscribe to this story know that you all accept what I write and how things will be developed in it. From now on, all my stories will be marked subscriber only or mature. Don't be surprised. I need to protect my writing.)

 

Junsu sighed again and again while walking toward his high school with his matched partner marching beside him. Hyo-Rim side-glanced at him with a worried frown. Sometimes during their walk, she put her palm on his forehead wanting to know if he had a fever or not. But, Junsu seemed to be okay. Only his mind was preoccupied by something.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a concerned voice.

"I'm fine." He said, pulling away his Supplier's hand from his forehead.

"Are you sure?" The teenage girl demanded again while tugging at one of her backpack's straps.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Junsu nodded quietly.

"You didn't have an argument with your Heechul appa right?"

"No! We're cool."

Hyo-Rim looked at her Receiver with a suspicious stare. She knew Junsu very well. The boy had something in his mind and not since he left his house. Junsu was like this since that day they saw Jang Geun-Suk. And being a stubborn kid, a trait he got from his Heechul appa, he would never tell her anything until he felt cornered by the situation. So she just sighed and had to wait the time her matched partner would tell her everything.

"I have to go." Junsu said when he saw Changmin who was entering the school building with his Supplier.

"Okay! Don't forget that you have to accompany me to buy my new jacket after the end of our classes." Hyo-Rim voiced out when the teenager was walking away from her.

"I know." Junsu said back before running to Changmin who was reading a book as he was walking in the school corridor leading to the library of their school while Min-Jeong was guiding him not to fall in his track with her left hand gripping his right arm.

"Be careful. Don't read while walking."

"Junsu." Min-Min chirped with a smile at the newcomer. She was really happy to see Junsu for a reason. "Glad to see you! Can you be a good company for Changmin? I have to return this book. And I don't want to eternize there." She added with a pleading voice.

"Okay..."

"Thank you! I won't be long." The teenage girl ran away from them without delay. Min-Jeong didn't want to have Changmin on her back when she got to the library. Knowing how her matched partner was behaving when he was surrounding by books, she would have to let the latter choose a book before they could walk away from that place and being late for their first hour of class.

"She could say no sometimes." Changmin stated quietly while leaning against the wall at his left side, knowing that Min-Min didn't want to stay at the library longer than she had planned.

"You know she never refused you anything."

"Right!" The other boy smiled softly. "But I can make an exception."

"You have a good matched partner." Junsu said with a smile.

"Jaejoongie is her model. So, Yunho is the lucky one to have the perfect matched partner." And Junsu nodded, approving Changmin's words.

Suddenly a silence was the only thing settled between them. Changmin returned to his book while Junsu was looking at their surrounding and the sight of someone in particular passing by his field of view made him heave a sigh.

"Why the long sigh?" Changmin asked with his eyes still laying on his book.

"Hmm?" Junsu said back without paying any attentions to his friend.

"Are you okay?" The taller teenager asked again, turning his eyes to the same direction his friend was looking. Changmin shook his head slightly. "Min-Min had told me that you were his stand in Receiver a week ago."

Junsu turned to look at his friend who wasn't really angry to know that he was Jang Geun-Suk's surrogate Receiver  last week.

"You're lucky. I didn't say anything to Yunho. Yoochun didn't say anything to him either. And I think Jaejoongie doesn't want his matched partner to make a fuss so he never said anything regarding the fact that you were that 's stand in Receiver." Changmin paused a few seconds, a frown creasing on his forehead before adding, "...well, why would he get angry about you pressing your lips on that 's lips? He would just be angry to know that his Joongie was in the same room as that little ."

Junsu sighed at all the curse words his taller friend had defined the other boy Jang Geun-Suk. It showed how the boy was hated by all his friends.

"You seem to have sympathy for him." Changmin added, looking at his friend closely.

"It's... it's not like you think."

"I don't think anything. You can be friend with him if you want. But don't show it to my face."

"It's not that I want to be friend with him neither." Junsu said quietly. "It's something..." The boy heaved a sigh and looked at his friend with some determinate eyes. "What kind of feeling do you feel when you do the Power transfer with Yoochun?" He asked slowly.

"What kind of question is this?" Changmin frowned.

"Out of curiosity." Junsu said fiddling his fingers nervously.

"Are you sure? Or something happen between him and you?"

Junsu sighed for the umpteenth time this morning. Shim Changmin was a smart boy. He could never hide anything to his friend. "I'm a Receiver like you. We know that only us, Receivers, feel something when we do the Power transfer with another Supplier other than our own Suppliers. So-"

"Don't tell me that you feel something better than doing it with Hyo-Rim!?" The taller boy cut his friend while looking at the latter with his eyes wide open.

Junsu could only nod.

"Are you sure? The taste wasn't awful?!" Changmin asked confused.

"No! You know that being his stand in Receiver means that he has a wavelength similar to Hyo-Rim's." Junsu said quietly. "That's why I want to know your impression about your Power transfer with Yoochun."

"Well... doing it with Yoochun isn't that bad. He has a wavelength which is similar with Min-Min so the taste isn't awful. Sweet but not... To tell you the truth, I don't really know how to describe the taste. The only thing I can tell you is that it's different from Min-Min but not so different." Changmin sighed, frustrated that he couldn't define the difference between Yoochun's taste and his Supplier's taste.

"Who is better?" Junsu demanded slowly.

"Min-Min." He answered without hesitation.

"So your matched partner is the best."

"Yeah."

Junsu nodded.

"What kind of taste he had?" Changmin inquired knowing that something wasn't right with his friend.

Junsu looked at his friend with a sad eyes and Changmin understood immediately what kind of taste Jang Geun-Suk had for Kim Junsu. It was better than Soe Hyo-Rim's taste on his friend's mouth.

"How?"

"I don't know..." Junsu shook his head lightly. "That's why I wanted to know your impression... It's... how could he taste better than my own matched partner?" The poor boy inquired desperately.

"Did he say something about his own feeling after the Power transfer?"

"No... I don't know how was his feeling after our Power transfer." Junsu said slowly, lowering his head a bit. "I never talked to him after that day."

"Normally, a Supplier doesn't feel anything when he or she does the Power transfer with someone other than his or her Receiver. Only with his or her matched partner he or she feels the taste of the Power transfer..." Changmin narrowed his eyes for a while." ...unless..." And he shook his head immediately.

"Unless?"

How should he break the news to his friend? If that Jang Geun-Suk boy also felt something after their Power transfer it meant that the boy was one of his potential Supplier. And if the taste was better than doing it with his own Receiver... The other boy's wavelength mark matched his better than Hyo-Rim's.

"I don't know." The taller boy said finally not wanting to go forwards in to the subject. Knowing the boy, Changmin was sure that he didn't know about the perfect matched partners. But how could he didn't know about them? "Your Hangeng appa is a doctor. He should know better than me about things concerning our body condition."

"You're right. But... I just wanted to know how you felt when you had your lips on Yoochun's."

Changmin nodded understanding the reason his friend asked him that question. Even him, he would want to know what other felt having their lips on another's lips than their matched partner's lips. "So, have you gotten an answer to your question?"

"I... I don't know." Junsu sighed.

"Ask Yunho then."

"Hmm... I can... but knowing what kind of person Yunho hyung is, I don't think he had let someone else than Jaejoong press their lips on his."

"You're right."

"I... I can ask Jaejoongie too... well asking him how it feels to press his lips on another's lips than his Receiver. He was a volunteer during our middle school years."

"Right! You can know the feeling of a Supplier when he does the Power transfer with another Receiver than his own Receiver like that." Changmin stated, approving Junsu's idea. "But I don't think it would help you a lot."

"Why?"

"A Supplier doesn't taste anything with another Receiver."

"You're right..." Junsu sighed.

"Who knows. We could still ask him even if it would be a waste of time."

And the two friends were nodding while staring at each other when Min-Jeong stepped next to them with a curious look at the two friends. However, she didn't ask anything thinking that it was a boy thing.

 

----------

 

At the morning recess, the two boys were looking after Jaejoong. They found the boy with his matched partner, gluing to each other and sitting on one of the benches in the courtyard. They seemed to be in their own world and trying to have some discussion with their cute but beautiful friend with his possessive Receiver next to him wasn't a good idea.

Junsu and Changmin looked at each other with a troubling smile.

"We can't ask him that question with Yunho hyung beside him..." Junsu said slowly.

"We don't have a choice."

"Are you sure? And what about Yoochun?"

"Yunho is always with Jaejoongie. We don't have a choice. And Yunho will only groan but he won't bite, right? And Yoochun is a joke. Everything is like a playground for him. We won't know what's wrong from right."

"But..."

"You want to know or not?"

"I want to know."

"Stay calm." Changmin added, dragging his friend to the couple who was reading the same book since they got on the bench.

Yunho was reading the book and Jaejoong was only gluing his side against his matched partner playing with his Receiver's left fingers. The younger boy was telling a story in which two Yunho's fingers had a role to play.

So the story went like this. The little miss forefinger and the mister middle finger were having a promenade together in order to learn more from each other. And the little miss forefinger was being so shy in front of the mister middle finger who was courting her.

"Oh! Why are you so shy?" Jaejoongie said with a husky voice. "Was I being so bold saying that you are a beautiful lady?" He moved the little miss forefinger from right to left like a person would shake their head slightly. "No! It's not like that..." The younger boy lowered his voice and turned it to be a bit feminine. "You're not someone who beats around the bush. You're so brave of telling me what is in your mind. I like it a lot." Jaejoong was trying to make the mister middle finger being shy about what the little miss forefinger had said to him. "Hmm... you... you are something Madame..." He said with a rough voice, bending the first phalanx a bit and pinched the skin as if mister middle finger was a man who lowered his head with a flush on his cheeks. "You... you have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter