Yoochun's theory.

Other Halves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty - "Yoochun's theory."

 

Jaejoong woke up slowly at the feeling of soft lips pressing all over his bare shoulder. The younger boy smiled as he knew that the only one person who could kiss him with so much love and longing was his matched partner. And then, the Supplier could not help but purr at the feeling of Yunho's arms around his small figure as the other boy was pulling him closer and closest against his chest.

"Are you okay?" Yunho asked in a whispering tone as he chuckled softly at the adorableness of his matched partner who was snuggling against him like a little kitten.

The younger boy nodded as he closed his eyes and slid his arms around Yunho's back, basking in the warmth of his matched partner. Jaejoong didn't care about the pain coming from his backside and the soreness of his whole being. He was just enjoying the feeling of his Receiver's arms around him as well as the warm of their bare skins brushing against each other, and the other boy's breath caressing the crook of his neck as the latter was pressing soft kisses all over his shoulder and loving the feel left by the tips of Yunho's lean fingers brushing over the curve of his back.

However, the sensation of missing the older boy still lingering within him was starting to frustrate him to no end. And Jaejoong could not help but grunt inadvertently.

"Baby Joongie?" Yunho inquired as he pulled back a bit, looking at his matched partner with a frown crept on his forehead. "What is it?" He asked, worry painting on his face. "Is there something wrong with you?"

"I'm okay." Jaejoong breathed out as he opened his eyes at the worry coming from his Receiver's voice, smiling a bit hoping to lessen his matched partner's unrest. "I'm fine." He whispered as he pressed a soft kiss on the other boy's lips.  

"No! You're not okay." Yunho said back. "I should have known that..." He added in a low voice and pressed their foreheads against each other. "We should never do-"

"I loved everything we did yesterday." Jaejoong cut his matched partner off. "You don't have to worry about that." The small boy pressed his plush lips against Yunho's. "It's just... I feel empty... Is it bad to want more from you? No..." The younger boy shook his head and added, "…I want more of you..."

"God! What did I do to you?" Yunho said with a smile painting on his bow shaped lips, loving all the cheesiness coming from his Supplier. "I was so good that you want more of me?" He teased Jaejoong.

"Yunnie!" The younger boy whined and, then he bit his matched partner's collarbone playfully, earning a soft laugh from the older boy.

Yunho turned to lay on his back, dragging his matched partner along with him and with that Jaejoong was laying on top of him. The older boy pushed a strand of his matched partner's hair behind the latter's ear and pressed a wet kiss on the tip of Jaejoong's nose.

"You're fine, right?" He grazed his palm gently against his beautiful matched partner's cheek. And Jaejoong nodded as he leaned further on his Receiver's touch. "You won't lie to me, right?" The small boy shook his head. "Good!" Yunho heaved a relief sigh. "I was so coped into my wants and desires that I forgot I could hurt you... and continued to..."

"I know." Jaejoong breathed softly with a smile painting on his lips.

"You're okay." Yunho said softly as he brushed his thumb against his matched partner's lips. "You're okay." He repeated, tightening his hold on Jaejoong. "If something happened to you after that... I don't know what I'm going to do..." He admitted with a sad tone.

"Nothing will happen to me. And I won't go anywhere." The teenage boy said lovingly as he pressed their lips together for a butterfly kiss.

"You know that we're not like others."

Jaejoong nodded. "Is it bad?"

"I don't know. But what I know is that I need you more than anyone in this world."

"Me too." The younger boy breathed out softly with a smile painting on his lips.

And Yunho leaned over to capture his matched partner's lips, slipping his tongue inside Jaejoong's mouth as they mingled their breath in a soaring kiss. Despite the closeness of their bodies, the two matched partners could not help but want more of each other. Yesterday night wasn't enough.

 

-----

 

Yoochun was in his grandfather's library in the Park mansion. The young student was looking after a specific book among all his grandfather's essays while waiting for Changmin and the other boy's matched partner to arrive.

"You're still a bookworm."

The heir of the Park family looked up from what he was doing as he smiled at the older man walking through the doorframe to stand next to his mahogany desk. Then, he got off his glasses from the bridge of his nose.

"How are you grandpa?" The boy asked politely.

"I'm fine and you, my boy?" The distinguished gray haired man said as he took a book from the pile on the desk.

"I'm okay."

"Those books? What for?" The man asked as he opened the book that was in his hand. Asking was a formality, as he knew what his grandson was doing with all those specific books.

"I need to know something."

"About?"

"You're not stupid grandpa." Yoochun grinned.

"Sure. And you are an idiot compared to me." The man chuckled softly. "So, you want to know about the legendary couple of perfect matched partners. A good theory." Park Bo-Seok nodded as he took another book in his hands. "I did a few researches years ago. Interesting couple don't you think so?" He asked quietly with a smile on his lips.

"Interesting." The young teen nodded. "Do you think that there's one right now among us?"

"My answer would be yes." The man said quietly as he took a seat in front of his grandson. "And even a lot not only one but it's only my thought based on my theory. There are others who think that there's no such a thing as perfect Supplier and perfect Receiver. Only an utopia. A tale too perfect to believe. And with the lack of real materials to prove it, people nowadays tend to think that this legendary couple is just a made up story for us to dream." Yoochun's grandfather smiled.

"But you believe in that legendary couple."

The older man nodded.

"And for you, we are all perfect Receivers and perfect Suppliers." Yoochun added.

"Because if we take each of us apart, everyone was born with the perfect wavelength." Yoochun's grandfather said quietly. "And as you know, it's difficult for our scientists to pair those perfect matched partners together." The older man continued. "Because, if we take you as an example, you, as a perfect Supplier have a perfect Receiver somewhere in our country. However, your perfect Receiver could be older than you with a big or isn't born yet. So, in order to keep you alive, the hospital, the people working there have the order to match up someone with you. And that process means to pair two children with the same wavelength. Or accurately, you and your Receiver must have compatible wavelengths not at one hundred percent but with the higher percentage to make sure that nothing bad will happen to you two."

"Well, everyone know about how we are matched up. It's not new."

"You're right. However, you, you did choose someone who have the lowest percentage of compatibility with you." Park Bo-Seok said with an amused smile on his face.

"It doesn't matter for me if she had the most highest or the most lowest percentage. I kind of feel good like that." Yoochun smiled.

"You're weird my child."

"Don't really care. And you?"

"Not really. In the past, our people didn't know a lot of things about our metabolism. So, they just paired anyone in order to survive. It was the best area."

"You should be born at that time."

"I should." The older man nodded. "So, my child, who are you suspecting to be the couple of perfect matched partners?" He added seriously.

"Yunho and Jaejoong."

"Hmm... Good choice." The man said quietly with a nod.

"You think too, right?"

"Well, Jaejoong's grandfathers and I are friends. We, often, discussed about you all brats. And what we know about Jung Yunho is somewhat makes sense."

"...makes sense?"

"Yes. Being a mixed blood, his wavelength could be different than ours." Yoochun's grandfather nodded.

"He isn't different than us." The teen corrected quietly. "There's no such a thing as a child born as normal, with the metabolism of the majority of the people in our world, and by miracle after ten years or more the kid develop the same metabolism as us. Those babies born from different parents like Yunho can only be normal or like us." The boy displayed his thoughts. "There are only three solutions. Being born as normal. Being born as Receiver or being born as Supplier."

"So for you, Jaejoong is the abnormal child." His grandfather asked quietly with a frown marred on his forehead.

"Yes!" Yoochun affirmed.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because, I have my own theory. Receiver is only a receptacle to the Supplier's Power. And the hospital makes sure that the Receiver's receptacle and the Supplier's Power could wreathe perfectly like two pieces of a jigsaw." Yoochun said quietly, then he exposed what he had said to his matched partner last night.

"So, for you, Jaejoong, at first never had a wavelength. If I am not mistaken?"

"He did have a wavelength but not a determined one." Yoochun replied. "So, as a non determinate wavelength, it could shape its form with the receptacle of his matched partner perfectly."

"You're not wrong. It's a good theory." The older man nodded, seeing to where his grandson was trying to pinpoint. And to think that this boy was only eighteen years old. He was better than him in this line of work. What Yoochun just said had nullified his own theory. Meaning that being a perfect matched partner needed more than only a match of one hundred percent in their wavelengths. "But do not forget that of all the mixed blood in our country, Yunho was conceived differently. His mother is a Supplier. His biological father is none of Receiver or Supplier."

Yoochun frowned for a while and gasped. "So, all the child born by those artificial insemination are only..."

"Yes. Only from foreign mothers. Mostly from the Asia continent. And programmed by our government. As you know, women in our country can't give birth for the second time with no risk."

"But, Jaejoong's mother..."

"She was lucky to survive her second pregnancy. However, a few women had tried their luck to have a second child before but never survived. That's why, the government had decided since long ago to process at that extreme solution. Now, we have the artificial insemination. But, in the ancient time, they acted differently."

"Okay! I don't want to know about how they proceeded to maintain our population in the ancient time." Yoochun shook his head lightly and added, "...But the factor parent doesn't make any sense. It doesn't matter that the normal parent if we can call them like that be a man or a woman. The result is the same. The baby born by any kind of those methods would be normal or like us, a Receiver or a Supplier." The young man stated, then heaved a sigh. "I'm going crazy."

"Not only you." The older man laughed softly. "But, it seems that you are doing great for a young searcher. I guess, you will be better than me." His grandfather stood from his seat and walked toward the way out of the library. "Oh! One more thing. You have to know this. Lee Min-Soo is one of those programmed children."

"What?" Yoochun shrieked, turning to look at his grandfather.

"Yes! So it could explain why something is amiss about your equation. Or it should be an answer for a few of your questions. As why Jaejoong has an aunt while the majority of us don't have siblings. And why his mother is more stronger than other women in our country making her be able to go through a second pregnancy. Alas not without any consequences. But she's one of the few who have made it alive." The older man said before walking away from the room, leaving his grandson sprawling on the surface table cussing a few profanations. Park Bo-Seok waved his hand to Yoochun's friends in his path as they all bowed to him by respect.

"What are you doing?" Gyu-Ri asked when she entered the room with Changmin, Min-Jeong, Junsu and Hyo-Rim trailing behind her. Yoochun's upper body was sprawling on the surface table as the young teen was sighing nonstop.

"I'm going crazy!"

"It's not new." Changmin said as he sat next to his friend. "I hope we're going to have a collation soon."

"You only think of eating." Junsu shook his head lightly with an amused smile on his lips. "You did eat two waffles on the road here."

"It's nothing. And I'm starving." Changmin whined.

"I'm going to tell the cook to prepare something for us." Gyu-Ri said as she stepped out from the library.

"You're the best!" The taller teenage boy beamed out loud. "Not like you!" He complained as he turned to look at Yoochun who was staring at him. "What?" Changmin grunted at being stared.

"What did you not understand when I said meet me tomorrow?"

"You didn't say alone."

"Min-Jeong, I understand. But why those two?" Yoochun pointed his forefinger toward Junsu and Hyo-Rim.

"They have to know too." Changmin said back. "We're their friends. So, we must stick together."

"What are you going to discuss?" Hyo-Rim asked, watching carefully those two stupid boys in front of her.

"About Yunho oppa and Jaejoongie." Min-Jeong answered quietly.

"What about them?" Junsu inquired with a frown.

And Yoochun gestured to Min-Jeong to narrate what she had said to him yesterday night on the phone. Changmin's matched partner nodded and told them what she felt when she had pressed her lips with Jaejoong's.

"Feeling something?" Hyo-Rim said when Gyu-Ri entered the library with a tray filled with drinks and snacks for them. "But as I know, we, Suppliers don't feel anything when we kiss each other."

"Yes. It was strange." The other teenage girl nodded. "Like something was pushing me away in order to protect Jaejoong."

"There's an explanation for that right?" Junsu asked in turn, looking at the two other boys.

"We have a theory." Changmin said. "We think that Jaejoong is the perfect Supplier. So, it makes Yunho as the perfect Receiver."

Hyo-Rim turned to face her matched partner. And Junsu just nodded, acknowledging Changmin's words. He, too, was suspicious of something like that when he saw those two together. They weren't like the normal couple of Supplier-Receiver in their country. Because he had noticed something that no one else had noticed until now.

"Everything makes sense." Junsu said, nodding.

"What do you know?" Hyo-Rim asked her matched partner, earning the interest of the others toward them.

"Well, you all know that Yunho hyung is older than Jaejoongie by a year. So, they don't go in the same establishment." Junsu added. "Yunho hyung is in college with Yoochun and Gyu-Ri noona. While Jaejoong is with the rest of us in high school." And everyone nodded at him. "Have you noticed that they spend all their days separately since the beginning of the school years and they seem fine?" He asked quietly, looking at his friends one by one. "As I know, with years, we become dependent on each other than before that we need to do the Power transfer more than thrice a day. That's why the hospital matched us up with no , making sure that we are in the same age. Like that, we will always be not far from each other."

"Speaking of that..." Yoochun nodded. "Yunho was never exhausted at the end of the day."

"Jaejoongie neither." Min-Jeong added.

"He was never tired or feeling bad because of too much Power in his body." Changmin followed with a frown.

The group of friends stayed silent for a while as they were watching one another carefully. They never thought of this detail before. But, looking wisely at all the small details coming from those two matched partners, Jaejoong and Yunho had started to change a few years ago, before Yunho entered college. And their butterfly kisses were just there to mislead everyone.

"But... Yunho oppa is a mixed blood." Hyo-Rim said suddenly. "It could be because of him that Jaejoongie's metabolism began to change. Don't you think so?" She asked, wanting the others' agreement.

"Impossible." Yoochun shook his head with determination. "As I know, the third or more of our people are mixed blood."

"...mixed blood...?" Everyone, excepted Gyu-Ri, repeated as they were frowning.

"Yes!" The older boy nodded.

"That explains why our population isn't at the verge of extinction." Changmin nodded. "With all of us being the only child, we should disappear since long ago. But, how come no one know about that? And why is Yunho being called monster while he isn't the only one mixed blood in our country?" He asked, turning his head toward Yoochun, knowing that the other would have an explanation for that.

"Because he was conceived differently tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter