Don't Leave Me...

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where were you?" Victoria asked as Nichkhun stepped into their apartment. 

She huffed when her boyfriend didn't answer. "You were with him again, weren't you?" 

"Can't I hang out with Wooyoung?" 

"Don't say his name." She hissed. 

"Why..? Does it disgust you?" 

Victoria glared at him. "I'm starting to hear about it at work." 

Nichkhun sighed." You know, I haven't heard it anywhere." 

"Why would you? No one would tell you. " 

"Junsu or Junho might." 

Sure those two boys were his co-workers and friends, but even he doubted they would tell him. They had kept their distance though. Like Nichkhun had some sort of disease and he was going to give it to them if they came near him. 

"I doubt that. What kind of friend would tell someone that? Oh, that guy would probably try to seduce you into believing you two really were a couple." 

"Victoria stop. Wooyoung isn't like that. Please don't talk like that." 

'Please don't talk like you know him.' 

"Oh I bet he is. He just hasn't tried anything yet." 

"Victoria! Stop talking this way!" 

Nichkhun approached his girlfriend but she stepped back. 

"Why are you defending him so much?" 

"Isn't that what you'd do? Wouldn't you defend Amber or Krystal?" 

She huffed. "I wouldn't have to. They would never be in this kind of... Situation. It's usually guys that are gay so it comes as no surprise to me if you were." 

"Victoria please..." Nichkhun stepped forward again, lightly grabbing Victoria's wrist. 

"Don't." 

"What?" 

"Don't touch me." 

"Come on stop. Don't be like this." Nichkhun tried to pull her closer. 

She tried to pull away. "Let me go!" 

"Stop please Victoria! I love you! Please stop!" 

------------

Wooyoung opened his front door, his jaw dropping. "D-did Victoria do that?" 

The smaller boy gazed upon his bruised and battered friend. A couple bruises decorated his face as a cut, bright red, ran across his cheek. 

Nichkhun nodded."Can I come in?" 

"O-oh... Yeah." 

Wooyoung stepped out of the way as his friend stepped in, walking passed him and into the living room. 

"N-Nichkhun, this is too much. It needs to stop... Now." 

Nichkhun closed his eyes. "I can't... I can't stop. I can't leave her." 

Wooyoung suddenly appeared in front o

Please log in to read the full chapter