"I Don't Want To Love You Anymore"

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung rubbed his temple, his work was easy enough but something else nagged at his mind. It was only his first day back and it made him wonder how he'd last the week. He hoped that when he went home, Nichkhun would be okay because the older boy had stopped texting him. Nichkhun had left the house and was now out of Wooyoung's reach. 

He tried not to panic as he thought about the worse possibilities Nichkhun could encounter while being out. The only thing he could think about, was Victoria. Nothing else could measure up to be as bad as her. 

'Are you still living?' 

Wooyoung clicked into his phone. He felt stupid for being so hasty to get a response from the older boy. He tapped on his desk. 

“Something wrong hyung?” Chansung asked, leaning against Wooyoung's desk. 

“Mm, just waiting for a reply from someone.” 

“Oh, I'm sure they'll text you soon. How does it feel to be at work again? Do you plan on staying this time?” 

Wooyoung chuckled. “I plan on it.” 

“No injuries?” 

“No injuries... Least none that I have planned.” 

“No heart break?” 

The older boy paused, his gaze falling to the floor. “I can't guarantee that.” 

“Wooyoung...” Chansung knelt next to his hyung. “When your girlfriend dumped you, you never took a day off despite the hurt you were feeling... But when... When that guy left, you avoided leaving your house all together. Is he back in your life?” 

Wooyoung's eyes shot up, wide and his lips thinned. 

The younger boy sighed. “I thought so... Hyung, if he can't take care of you, I might have to hurt him.” 

“What?” 

“I don't want to see you locked up in your house again. I know Victoria is still looking for him, she never gives up. Junho complains about it all the time.” 

“Then why is he with her?” 

“I'm not sure. He gets quiet whenever I ask.” 

Wooyoung sighed. “This day is going to be long.” 

----------- 

“I guess you're back.” Victoria said, staring at her ex. 

Nichkhun blinked. 

She turned away. “How s

Please log in to read the full chapter