He Tells Lies

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wooooooyyooounggg.” A voice called out. 

Wooyoung groaned, keeping his eyes closed. 

“Woooooyyyouuunggg.” The voice called out again. 

He brought his legs to his chest as he curled up. 

“Wooyoung!” The voice called into his ear. 

He jumped, opening his eyes fully and looking around. All around him was darkness except for a small spotlight shining over him. He was alone. He sat up, trying to remember why he was there, what had happened before he closed his eyes. How long was he asleep? Was he alone then? Was he with someone? His mind was as black as the space around him. 

“Hello sleepyhead.” 

A cute girl suddenly appeared before him, prancing around in a white frilly dress, petite top hat and a ribbon in her hair. Her pearl white shoes tapped against the ground as she skipped, her fingers holding the edges of her dress. 

“Who are you?” 

She stopped skipping. “My...” She said with a nod of her head. “How very rude to ask ones name without introducing ones self first.” 

She pouted cutely, nodding her head with every word she spoke. 

“M-my name is...” Wooyoung paused, suddenly forgetting his name. “... I don't know my name.” 

“Oh my.” She covered dramatically. “That's awful!” 

Wooyoung sat on the ground, starting at the black... Whatever it was. 

“Is there anything I can do?” She asked, suddenly standing next to him. 

She placed her gentle, laced-glove covered hand on his shoulder. 

“I might have never had a name.” He frowned. 

“Well you must have a name. Everyone has a name.” 

Wooyoung stood up. “You know, for some reason, not having a name doesn't bother me.” 

“Oh?” She tilted her head. “Well if it doesn't bother you, than it won't bother me.” She smiled, skipping around Wooyoung. 

“Do you know where we are?” 

“Mm...” She continued skipping. “I'm not really sure, you see, I've been here a while but I have been alone. So, alone that I have been, I felt no need to explore.” 

She suddenly popped beside Wooyoung, slipping her arm around him. 

“Shall we explore?” 

“Sure.” 

She smiled, walking as if she was floating as they wandered into the darkness. Wooyoung stopped, the black just passed his nose. 

“Why do you hesitate?” She asked, tilting her head. 

“I don't want to leave the light.” 

“But why?” 

Wooyoung twitched, thinking he had heard this before. 

“I don't feel safe.” 

“Do you not trust me?” The girl asked, her glass like eyes shining in the light. 

“I do trust you.” 

“Then take my hand.” The girl smiled, placing her laced hand out for Wooyoung. 

He swallowed, slipping his hand into hers and she pulled him into the darkness. He tried to keep his breathing calm as he held her hand tightly. 

“I can't see a thing.” 

Wooyoung wondered if he would crash into anything or suddenly hit a wall. 

“Miss?” 

Her hand suddenly slipped out of his, causing Wooyoung to panic. 

“Miss?!” 

“I'm right here.” She said, her voice echoing all around him. 

“Where? I can't see you.” 

“Right here.” She said loudly into his ear but when he turned and reached out, nothing was there. 

“Miss, please stop moving around! I can't find you!” 

Wooyoung's eyes searched for the light he had stepped away from but he was surrounded in black. 

“They're all going to leave you...” A voice whispered. 

“What?” 

The voice echoed, still unclear for Wooyoung to hear. 

“I can't hear you! What did you say?!” 

“I said they're all going to leave you!” The voice yelled into his ear. 

Wooyoung whipped around, the girl still out of his reach. 

“W-what do you mean? Who is going to leave me?” 

“He going to fall in love.” She suddenly cackled. “He's going to fall in LOVE!” 

“Who is?” Wooyoung turned in circles. 

“But it won't be you he falls in love with...” 

“What? Please stop moving!” 

“He loves someone else! You heard him talking

Please log in to read the full chapter