Rejection?

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ah Nichkhun, s-stop this!” Wooyoung cried, leaning against the counter. 

His nails dug into the marble as Nichkhun the front of his pants. The older boy had caught him off guard as he prepared his coffee. He had his back turned, reaching for the flavouring as Nichkhun wrapped his arms around his waist from behind. He smiled at first, not expecting the taller boy to do much but hug him until his hand glided down his pants.

Wooyoung bit his lip, trying to keep in the moan. His hips betrayed him as they bucked forward against the cupboards, pressing Nichkhun's hand into his crotch harder. 

“P-please stop...” 

The older boy squeezed, feeling Wooyoung's length fully. Wooyoung grunted, his hips no longer listening to his mind as they grinded into Nichkhun's hand, pressing up and almost off his toes to make the older boy touch him more. 

The front door suddenly burst open. “Nichkhun! This is all your ing fault!” Junsu stormed into Wooyoung's house. 

Nichkhun quickly got to the door as Wooyoung ran passed him and raced up the stairs, not looking back to greet the oldest boy. 

“Did I come at a bad time?” Junsu eyed the blonde boy. 

“W-well... Sort of...” Nichkhun rubbed his neck. 

“Good! Call it payback!” 

The older boy's eyes widened in anger as he stepped out of his shoes and stomped into the living room. Nichkhun raised a brow, following after him. He glanced up the stairs first, noticing that the bathroom door was shut and he smirked. 

“What's this all about Junsu?” 

“You and your bright ideas.” The other boy grumbled. 

“Bright ideas?

Please log in to read the full chapter