Trying Something New

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junsu paced in his living room, cursing and throwing his hands around. His neighbours on the floor beneath him were probably cursing as well, being able to hear constant footsteps in one area. 

“Damn it!” 

He rubbed his head, stopping suddenly. 

“Why did I have to go and say that?! Why did I listen to that idiot?! His own love life !” 

His calmer brain took hold of him again. 

“Yeah but with all that fighting he did, he still ended up with Wooyoung, didn't he? Which means it wasn't completely useless.” 

Junsu closed his eyes. “Aish... this! This is why I wanted to give up on Junho!” 

The doorbell echoed through his apartment. 

“Who the ..?” 

He stomped over to the door, ripping it open. “What the hell do you want?” 

His eyes widened as the question left his mouth. It startled the boy behind his door as he stood with his hands in front of him, fingers interlocked. 

“I-I'm sorry... I knew I shouldn't have come.” His eyes moved back and forth before he turned and walked towards the elevator. 

“... Junho wait!” 

Junsu chased after Junho, grabbing his wrist before he stepped into the elevator. 

“Please don't leave... I... I didn't know it was you at the door.” 

Junho swallowed. “That's why you have a hole in your door hyung.” 

The older boy bit his lip. “Come back? I-I'm sure you came for a reason s-so, please come inside... And I'll make something to drink.” 

He saw Junho hesitate in his thinking. 

“Please?” 

The smaller boy exhaled, looking up at Junsu. “Okay.” 

Junsu sighed in relief as he walked back to his apartment, Junho in tow. 

“I uh, bathroom... I'll be right back... M-make yourself at home.” 

Junho nodded. “Okay.” 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Junsu muttered to himself in the mirror. “Why are you so nervous? Just think of him as someone you're trying to seduce... No! God then he'll think I'm sleazy. Arrrg...” He banged his head against the mirror. “Why is this so hard?” 

When Junsu stepped out of the bathroom, his heart stopped. Junho was leaning back against the couch, his hands folded neatly in his lap, his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted. 

“, he's so cute.” Junsu smile. 

He allowed himself a few moments to watch the younger boy sleep, debating with himself as to take a picture for keepsake, or not. When the younger boy's head started to slowly fall, Junsu pushed him up again. 

“Yah Junho... Junho.” 

The smaller boy blinked, opening his eyes. Junsu bit his lip as Junho cutely rubbed his eyes. 

“Ah hyung... Did I fall asleep?” 

Junsu got to his feet, covering his mouth with his hand. ', I want to jump him so bad right now.' 

“I'm sorry.” Junho pouted. “I came to talk to you and fell asleep.” 

The older boy inhaled. “I-it's okay... We can still talk right?” 

Junho nodded. 

“Do you want a drink first?” 

“S-sure... I'll just have water.” 

“Okay, give me a second.” 

Junsu raced to his kitchen. He eyed the bottle of vodka sitting on his counter. 'I need to be sober.' He leaned back, peeking at Junho, who was biting his lip. '. Just a little glass won't hurt.' He grabbed a nearby cup, almost filling it to the brim. 'Oops... Oh well... Can't waste it... And I can't pour it back.' 

“Hyung?” 

'Can't enjoy it either.' 

He downed the whole glass, almost wheezing as he swallowed the last mouthful. He stuck a piece of fruit in his mouth, cringing and shuttering as the tastes didn't mixed. He was sure Junho would be able to smell the alcohol on his breath. He came into the living room, glass of water in hand. 

“Here.” 

“Thanks.” Junho took it with both hands, pressing it to his lips then setting it onto the table in front of them. 

“H-hyung...” 

Junsu clenched his teeth behind his lips.

“I... About what you said earlier...” 

“You can forget about that!” The older boy shouted, not thinking before he spoke. 

Junho blinked. “I c-can't forget hyung... 

“If it bothers you... You can put it behind you.” 

Junsu tensed as the smaller boy held his hands. 

“It doesn't bother me hyung. I'm... kind of happy you said it.” 

The older boy blinked. “You are?” 

“I-I like you hyung... But... You took so long to... To tell me how you felt so I... I started going out with Victoria.” 

“Don't you love her?” 

“I do... I really do hyung.” 

Junsu could see Junho pleading with his eyes. 

“I don't know what to do. H-her previous boyfriend left her for another guy...” 

The older boy inhaled. 

“I don't want to hurt her hyung... I want to be with her.” 

A rock suddenly fell onto Junsu's heart, a smaller one lumping itself in his throat. 

“I accept your feelings hyung but... I'm still going out with Victoria.” 

The taller boy's lip trembl

Please log in to read the full chapter