Going Away

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I said I was going to kill you the next time you came over here.”

“No time to talk Wooyoung.” Junsu said, pushing Wooyoung as he stepped into the house. He grabbed the smaller boy and pulled him into the living room.

“What's going on?” Nichkhun said, coming out of the kitchen.

“You guys are in danger... You have to leave. Now.”

“Danger? What the hell are you talking about?” Wooyoung asked after being thrown on the couch. “Chansung, what's going on?”

The youngest boy bit his lip, looking at Junsu because he honestly didn't know.

“That wants to break you two up... She was trying to get me to do it!”

“W-what? You mean Victoria?” Nichkhun asked, his eyes widening.

“Yeah her! I'm supposed to get between you two to break you guys up and she thinks Nichkhun is going to come back to her!”

“I-I thought she would give up.”

Junsu shook his head. “That's because you're an idiot... And you were in love with her. Anyone can see how much of a psycho that is.”

“You might want to save Junho then.”

The oldest boy stood rigid, staring down at the ground. “I-I can't save him... He... He wouldn't believe me.”

“Sure he would...” Nichkhun said. “He trusts you.”

Junsu shook his head. “This isn't about me... Or Junho... You guys need to get out of here... Go some place safe.”

“It's nice that you came here to tell us.” Wooyoung said, standing up. “But how do you expect me to leave my job?”

“I think that prick will understand.” Junsu growled. “Just leave... Call me from a pay phone when you get somewhere.”

“You really think she would try to track our cell phones?” Nichkhun asked.

“Yours, probably. Wooyoung's, I'm not sure but it's better not to take chances.”

“Come on hyung, I'll help you pack.” Chansung said, walking with Wooyoung up the stairs.

“Don't tell me where you're going...” Junsu said.

Nichkhun raised a brow. “Is she going to torture you or something?”

“She's got Taecyeon on her side, she can get him to do anything. He'll overpower me if he really feels the need to.”

“Maybe you should run too... Grab Junho and leave.”

Junsu shook his head. “I can't. I'm just going to watch from the side. I just hope... If Junho gets hurts... Which I know he will... That he comes to me... Then I'll take him away.”

“You know, you're kind of a mushy romantic when you talk about him.” Nichkhun chuckled.

“Shut up.”

“Nichkhun!” Wooyoung shouted from upstairs. “Get up here and pack!”

“Gotta go, the wife is calling.”

Junsu nodded, letting the blonde boy go. He gnawed on his already wounded lip, this was going to be rough. He would definitely have to stay in the shadows if Victoria had Taecyeon as her watch dog. His body trembled as he shivered, trying not to think of the things that the tall boy

Please log in to read the full chapter