Addict's Old Clients

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung rubbed his tired eyes and he made heavy footsteps down the stairs. Three more knocks caused him to shout as he finally stepped onto the floor and dragged his feet to the door.

“Ah, you must be Wooyoung.” The tall boy with a sly smile said.

“What do you want?” The fox boy glared.

“I don't think we've met properly. My name's Kim Junsu.” He offered his hand but Wooyoung kept his thick eyes to his face. “Right...” He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's neck, stepping into the house. “You know, if I'm not mistaken, you just got out of bed...” He leaned close, still smiling. “I can tell by your puffy eyes and messy hair.”

Wooyoung's glare intensified.

“You know, you look pretty cute like this. I didn't have the chance to see you... Awake and cleaned up before... You kind of ran from me. Did I interrupt your happy time?”

“Why are you here?” The small boy snapped.

“Ouch, you don't have to be so fierce fox boy. I'm looking for your blonde haired companion.”

“He's not here.” Wooyoung pinched the hand over his shoulder, flicking it away.

Junsu made a hurtful face. “He's not? You mean, you're sleeping all by yourself? That's a pity... You know if you're going back to bed, I could accompany you.”

“I thought you liked someone.”

The older boy raised a brow. “So you two have been talking about me, eh?” Junsu pressed his hand to his heart. “That's sweet of you.”

“If Nichkhun was all you wanted, you can leave now, he's not here.”

Junsu suddenly captured the smaller boy, throwing him against the wall and pinning him. “Calm yourself little fox boy. Are you always rude to your guests? Invited or not?”

“Get off of me.” Wooyoung growled.

The older boy pressed his face close to Wooyoung's. “I'll be gentle, don't worry.”

The front door suddenly hit the wall with heavy force as Nichkhun stood in the doorway. “Junho told me you went out... I figured you'd be here.”

Junsu chuckled, pulling away from Wooyoung. “So you caught me. You're like the superhero...” He the smaller boy's cheek.”... Saving the damsel in distress. So you talked to my Junnie, did you? What did he say?”

“He told me you were on the prowl.”

The older boy's eyes widened. “He did not!”

Nichkhun smirked.

“And you better not have said that!”

“Did you make me a liar?”

“Horvejkul Nichkhun!” Junsu stormed up to the younger boy. “You better not have said anything to him.”

“If I did, it would've only been revenge for touching my Wooyoung.”

“My Wooyoung'?” Wooyoung muttered.

“I didn't touch your fox boy... You would know if I did because he would've already been on his knees.” He suddenly grabbed Nichkhun's fist as it aimed for his face. “I didn't come here to play with you Nichkhun. I came to talk.”

“I don't really want to talk to you right now Junsu. Leave. Now.”

“You didn't tell-..”

“No I didn't tell Junho anything... He's still pure minded about you.”

Junsu sighed, throwing Nichkhun's fist away and walking out the door.

“So I'm your property now, am I?” Wooyoung raised a brow, arms crossed over his chest.

The older boy half smiled, pulling Wooyoung into his arms. “Well, I'm yours right?”

“I don't remembering taking ownership.” The younger boy said, turning in Nichkhun's arms.

The taller boy pouted. “Aw Wooyoungiee, don't be like thaat.”
 

-------


“I'll kill Nichkhun if he said anything.” Junsu seethed with anger as he got to the steps of his apartment building. “I'll kill that ...”

“Hyung.”

Junsu jumped, his eyes falling on a small, reddish haired boy. “Oh, Junho. Hi.”

“Are you busy hyung? I thought maybe we could... Go out for a coffee.”

The older boy watched as Junho hid his mouth under the scarf, looking up at him through small, curious almond shaped eyes.

“U-uh yeah sure. Lemme just... Go get stuff.”

He could tell by the way the younger boy's eyes disappeared into crescent moons that he was smiling under the scarf.

He suddenly felt nervous as he dug through his clothing, trying to find his scarf and possibly, his gloves. He sighed, peeking out the door to see Junho. The younger boy was sitting patiently on the couch, staring at his hands.

“Aiish, forget about it.” He gave up hope on looking for his winter

Please log in to read the full chapter