Victoria's Plan

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junsu stopped dead in his tracks as he walked home, three feet from his apartment building. “Why do I always listen to the blonde idiot?” 

“Because you're an idiot too.” 

Junsu glared. “Taecyeon... You're lucky I don't beat the out of you.” He came towards the other boy, grabbing his collar. 

“I'm sure your cute little boyfriend would love that... Would he actually visit you in prison?” 

“Why did you come here? Haven't you ruined me enough?” 

Taecyeon pushed the older boy away, straightening his collar. “I didn't ruin you Junsu, you did that yourself. Anyways, I came here to ask you for a favour.” 

Junsu choked out a laugh. “You? You have the nerve to come here, after yesterday, and ask me for a favour? You got balls.” 

“You know I do... This request isn't coming purely from me.” 

“Then who is it?” 

“Can we talk inside? It's a little chilly out here.” 

The older boy snickered. “What, like your cold heart can't take it?” 

“Real mature...” 

“Whatever.” Junsu rolled his eyes and walked into the building. “Gee, come right in...” He glared, watching Taecyeon walk into his apartment and plop down on his couch. 

“I'm here to talk business, there's no need to be kind.” 

“Or have manners... I'm going to have a shower.” 

“Can't it wait...? I don't want to be here all day.” 

Junsu sighed, leaving his bedroom doorway and sitting on the couch. 

“It's about Victoria.” 

“It's always about Victoria.” 

“Just shut up and listen.” 

The smaller boy raised a brow. 

“She wants her ex and Wooyoung to split up. She has this idea that once Wooyoung breaks up with that guy, he'll come back to her.” 

“She's not serious?” 

“She is... And I can't convince anyhow that she's crazy.” 

“So what do you want me to do?” 

“Get between them... Get Wooyoung jealous... Or seduce him or something.” 

“I'm not going to do that. I'm already in enough with Junho, thanks to you.” 

“Who?” 

“Junho... The guy that is currently dating.” 

“Well look at it this way, she goes back to that guy and you have Junho to yourself.” 

“Yeah all heartbroken and soulless. No, I won't do it.” 

Taecyeon looked at Junsu. “You're going to say no because you think you're in love?” 

“I don't think I'm in love... Junho is... He's my better half.” 

“Man you sound like one of those cheesy romance books chicks read.” 

“Love is cliché, you'd know if you were ever in love.” The older boy glared. 

Taecyeon chuckled. “I'd never stoop that low.” 

“God you're an .” 

“So you're not going to take the job? It's not like it's free, you'll be paid... In fact Victoria is paying quite a pretty penny for this.” 

“Not interested... And to be honest, you should just forget what she ever asked you.” 

“I've heard you've been hanging around them lately. Have you become friends with them? prince Jun

Please log in to read the full chapter