Hooker

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung opened his eyes to the bright morning, not feeling entirely pleased to wake up. Not pleased with how he woke up either. Nichkhun was rubbing him up and down, his body in every place as if his fingers were mapping the small boy. Wooyoung really hated being caressed when he wanted sleep. 

He glanced at the clock, glaring at it as it read five more minutes until his alarm went off. He shivered when he felt Nichkhun's hand slide underneath his shirt, grazing his s. 

“Nichkhun...” 

The older boy's hand fell but even lower as it glided over Wooyoung's waistband, about to reach inside when he was slapped. 

“Wake up for sakes!” 

Nichkhun blinked, finally opening his eyes. “W-what's going on?” 

“Stop touching me.” 

“I-I wasn't.” 

Wooyoung pulled at the older boy's hand, the snap of his waistband hit the smaller boy's body as his pants clung to his hips once more. 

“S-sorry... I was doing it in my sleep.” 

“Yeah whatever.” 

The alarm went off, startling both boys and Wooyoung threw off the covers. 

“Yah! Where are your pants?!” Wooyoung asked with wide eyes. 

“I got hot last night.” 

The younger boy huffed in disbelief at Nichkhun sudden actions, the older boy was getting worse by the minute. Wooyoung shook his head, turning and heading for the bathroom. 

“Unbelievable.” 

Nichkhun frowned, still laying in the bed. If this was how Wooyoung felt when they got a bit intimate, they would get no where... And Nichkhun would be left alone in his suffering. 

---------

“Hire a hooker.” 

Nichkhun choked on his coffee. Junsu has contacted him after his return and the two made a coffee date. It was not that Junsu was his friend, they just seemed to talk a lot at work. 

“I'm not hiring a hooker. That's called cheating.” 

“Why? It's not like your sleeping with him or anything... Are you guys even officially dating?” 

Nichkhun bit his lip, sure they had confessed but they hadn't really agreed on 'dating'. Who said that anymore? 

“Ask him out. Seal the deal. He's probably waiting for that.” 

“He's not some girl waiting for her boyfriend to step up...” 

“How do you know? You've never dated him before. Friendship is nothing like dating. There are more expectations, more commitment. You've only bee

Please log in to read the full chapter