Scars

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Updated chapter. Hope you guys like it! 


----------

Nichkhun wondered if he had stopped breathing. His heart raced as he stood stiff on the sidewalk. He choked on his saliva as it gathered in his mouth before he remembered to swallow.

“The last bit was kind of boring, you know? Junsu ran off and you two were no where to be found... Wooyoung, I'd always pinned you to be the type of man who consults his problems, not one who runs away from them.” Taecyeon pressed the blade of the knife to Wooyoung's neck. “Hard to believe you're both just chicken s. Don't suppose you know where Junsu is? He's mine after all.”

“I think h-he's got someone else now.” Wooyoung choked, wrapping his fingers tightly around the taller boy's wrist.

“That boy doesn't know what he wants.” Taecyeon started to ramble on.

“Ah! Don't come a step closer!” He gripped Wooyoung's neck, pointing the knife towards Nichkhun as he tried to step towards them. “It's a pity that I have to kill you Wooyoung...” The tall boy played with Wooyoung's lip with the blade. “ You were a good worker but we both know that if I keep you alive, Nichkhun will have something to chase after and make that chick jealous.”

Taecyeon started to drag Wooyoung towards the house, Nichkhun taking cautious steps towards them. “W-where's Chansung? What did you do to him?!” Wooyoung demanded.

“Don't worry about him. He's been left untouched... Although he gives me this look whenever he passes me at work. If he knew what I did to Junsu, he'd probably never show up to work.” The tall boy chuckled, kicking over some furniture before throwing the small boy in a chair. “He's out of town at the moment which means we can use his place.”

The knife tickled Wooyoung's neck, making him hold his breath. His eyes hadn't met Nichkhun's since the whole thing happened. He was afraid to, the look might have made him do something regrettable and end up dead.

Taecyeon gripped his shoulder. “Hm, how shall I do this? I haven't thought about how to kill you yet. I could be nice and make it quick and painless since you've been so good to me but then there's Victoria. You're psycho ex.” The tall boy looked at Nichkhun. “She'd probably want it as bloody as possible.”

“S-she's not like that.” Nichkhun said, falling to his knees.

Taecyeon raised a brow. “Still sticking up for her? Do you still love her?” He leaned over, dragging the blade across Wooyoung's neck. “Don't you love Wooyoung? You can't love two people, that just makes you greedy. Let me get rid of one for you.”

“You're sick.” Wooyoung hissed, trying to grab the tall boy's hands. Taecyeon wrapped his arm around his neck, pulling him close to the knife as it poked his cheek. 

“Don't mess with me. I'm getting paid for this.”

“I didn't know you killed people as a side job.” The small boy felt the blade press into his skin.

“Killing isn't always the job. Sometimes it's investigating, sometimes it's splitting people up. Regardless, it's kind of fun. Which makes me think, maybe I'll just cut you up a bit, make you holler before I kill you. Ah ah!” Taecyeon slid the knife down Wooyoung's cheek, making a cut from just under his eye to his nose. “Don't try anything Nichkhun.” He said, noticing the other boy's eyes searching around the room.

Nichkhun grew furious, watching blood bubble up and drip off of the small boy's cheek. Taecyeon pulled Wooyoung's shirt up, revealing his stomach and pressing the knife to it.

“What next? It's up to you Nichkhun. Move again. Look in a different direction and he'll get a new cut.” He trailed the blade to W

Please log in to read the full chapter