Ranting

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung rubbed his tired eyes and he moving his heavy, lead filled feet down the stairs. Three more pounds to the door caused him to curse as he finally stepped onto the floor and dragged his feet to the door. 

'Does this happen everyday?' 

“Give me the ing address to your boss!” Junsu shouted at the smaller boy. 

“W-what?” 

“Taecyeon! Give me his address! Tell me where that prick lives!” 

“Junsu? What's going on?” Nichkhun asked, squinting through puffy eyes. 

The older boy grabbed Wooyoung by the collar. “Give me the address!” 

“Whoa!” Nichkhun stumbled down the stairs, pulling his lover out of Junsu's grip. “What the hell is going on?” 

“I don't have time for this!” 

“You said you wanted to talk yesterday, right? I think it's time right now.” 

“I can't! I have to do! People to up!” 

Nichkhun pulled Junsu into the house, almost knocking him to the ground. 

“I don't want to talk!” 

“Junsu, if I let you leave right now, you'll do worse things and totally screw up your life. I can't let you do that.” 

“Who do you think you are?!” Junsu hissed, pressing his face to Nichkhun's. “You think you're my friend now?” 

The younger boy flipped Junsu around, pushing him towards the living room. “You can go back to bed now Wooyoung.” 

“Is it safe? I mean to leave you alone with...” 

The taller boy smiled. “It'll be fine.” 

Nichkhun pushed the older boy onto the couch. “Tell me what happened.” 

Junsu's glared like an immature child not getting his way. 

“I won't let you leave until you tell me.” 

“I can really you up, you know.” 

“I'm not afraid of you. I'm already ed up, if you hadn't noticed.” 

The words put Junsu in his place as he stared at the floor. 

“What do you want Taecyeon's address for?” 

Please log in to read the full chapter