Meeting Her Again

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung felt his phone vibrate against his face, waking him up. His heavy eyes lids opened and he was greeted by the sun. He sat up, rubbing his tired eyes, the cold floor tickling his feet. He wiggled his toes, the pain completely gone. 

He quickly made his way to the bathroom, trying not to wobble with every step. Mornings were still hard, even harder now with a two week break. 

'No more breaks.' 

Wooyoung told himself as he yawned, stepping back into his bedroom with wet hair. Even showers didn't wake the small boy up. He walked to his closet door, towel clad hips swaying as he approached. He pulled out one of the drawers, taking out a pair of briefs and slipping them on. He ripped open the towel, throwing it on a hook on the closet door and standing in front of the tiny room. He tapped his chin, debating on what to wear when a throaty moan came from behind him. Wooyoung jumped, suddenly covering up his body. 

Nichkhun rolled, his back to the younger boy. Wooyoung sighed, dropping his hands. He quickly picked out a shirt and pants and got dressed. 
His eyes fell on the boy in the bed once more, taking one last long gaze at the boy invading it. 

“No control my .” 

“Mm, you can trust me.” Nichkhun mumbled in his sleep. 

“Time to go.” Wooyoung said, dashing quietly out of the room. 

-----------

Nichkhun sighed, tapping his fingers against the counter top of the kitchen. He was bored, that much was for sure. He glanced at the clock. Another four hours for sure before Wooyoung got home. 

“Yah Wooyoung, I'm bored.” He hit send on his phone. 

His phone buzzed. 

“Then go do something.” 

“Like what?” 

“I don' know, go grocery shopping. We need food.” 

“Where's the money?” 

“In my dresser. T

Please log in to read the full chapter