Awkward Sleep

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The smaller boy pressed his finger to Nichkhun's lips. He blinked, his eyes moving from side to side. This wasn't what he was expecting, this wasn't even close. He was actually pretty positive the older boy would leave him. The scenario of Nichkhun actually staying wasn't even computing. 

"Wooyoung..." The older boy breathed against his finger. 

Wooyoung felt his heart start up again as the beats were too fast for him to count. Nichkhun bit his lip, bowing his head before looking back up and straight into the smaller boy's eyes. 

"Victoria's accusations weren't exactly wrong." 

The younger boy inhaled, holding his breath. 

"I... I realized I liked spending time with you. You always made me happy no matter how difficult the situation I was in. Whenever I was upset you..." Nichkhun sighed. "Victoria wasn't like that. If I had a problem, so did she but hers were ten times worse. You always listened to me and gave me advice. W-when... When your girlfriend left you and I saw how much pain you were in... I just wanted to hold you. I wanted to give some kind of pill that would make you forget that woman was even in your life." 

Wooyoung swallowed his breath. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do. Nichkhun suddenly confessing was not in his mind at all. He now felt awkward as the older boy stared at him, almost as if he was waiting for a reply. What was a good reply? 

I love you? 

No... 

I'm sorry but... 

He tensed, almost regretting his mind saying it. He jumped when Nichkhun lightly touched his hand. 

"You don't have to say anything now... I just wanted you to know who my choice was between you and Victoria. It's you. Just so you know." 

The older boy got up, patting Wooyoung's hand as he turned to leave the room. 

"Wait!" Wooyoung called, closing his eyes tight and mentally calling himself an idiot. "Don't leave..." 

He wasn't sure why but he didn't want to leave the older boy alone. He called Nichkhun towards his bed. 

"Is it okay if I sleep with you?" 

The smaller boy's eyes widened as he swallowed. 

"I mean sleep... Like real sleep." 

Wooyoung nodded, watching as Nichkhun rolled into bed next to him. The older boy turned off the light and Wooyoung laid down. It was quiet, other than the sound of breathing from the two boys. 

"W-Wooyoung?" 

"Mm?" 

"Can I... Touch you?" 

All the younger boy could do was squeak until Nichkhun pulled him close, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy and pressing his head to Wooyoung's chest. Wooyoung felt his heartbeat slow. He lifted his hands, awkwardly Nichkhun's head. The older boy held him tightly, causing Wooyoung to pause and just rest his hands on the taller boy. 

He closed his eyes, almost wishing that it was all a dream. 

----------- 

Wooyoung was in a dark room, or hell, it might've been a dark town f

Please log in to read the full chapter