"Naw, I thought I'd let your junk roam free today."

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next couple days proved to be more difficult, even with Nichkhun back in his life. He had called Taecyeon to tell him that he had gotten injured and would need a couple weeks off. The boss chuckled with surprise. 

"You just seem to be getting the bad end of the stick don't you? 

The worst was yet to come... 

"Come on I'll run the bath." 

"I'd rather take a shower." 

Nichkhun laughed. "And how do you expect to do that when you can't even stand?" 

"I'll figure out a way." 

The older boy sighed as he slipped into the bathroom about to fill up the tub. 

"I can so shower!" 

"Would you like me to hold you up while you wash yourself?" 

Wooyoung was silent for a moment before he opened his mouth again. "Fine." 

Nichkhun blinked, not expecting that answer. "I uh..." 

"You offered right?" 

The older boy nodded. "But... I'm going to get wet." 

Wooyoung shook his head. "Stupid, wear a towel." 

The smaller boy sat on the toilet seat, waiting for Nichkhun to come into the bathroom. He sighed, tapping his fingers impatiently against his knee. 

"Come on Nichkhun, I don't want to take all night!" 

"I'm coming!" 

The older boy came into the bathroom holding onto his towel. "Don't you have like... Swimshorts or something else I could wear?" 

Wooyoung frowned. "Why? You afraid of getting the towel wet?" 

"N-no... More afraid of it sliding off." 

"Stupid, run the water already. I don't care if you're . I just want to shower." 

The older boy sighed, Wooyoung was right, what did it matter if they were ? 

He stepped into the shower as the smaller boy sat on the edge of the tub. Nichkhun wrapped his arms around Wooyoung, pulling him up and setting him on his heels. His back rubbing against the older boy's chest as Nichkhun shivered. The two stood in the tub for a minute until the younger boy cleared his throat. 

"Water please?" 

Nichkhun shook his head, turning the tap and pulling it out to run the shower. The water hit them hard, cold at first but it warmed up quickly. Wooyoung moaned under the water. 

"Feels like I haven't showered in days." 

"It's only been since the other day..." 

"Hush." 

The water drenched the smaller boy as he let the hot temperature soothe his aching, stiff body. 

"W-Wooyoung hold on to your towel, it's slipping." 

"I don't need it." 

"W-what?" Nichkhun's eyes widened as Wooyoung stripped off the towel. 

"How am I supposed to get clean with a towel covering me?" 

The older boy kept his eyes towards the ceiling. 

"All you have to do is stand still. You don't have to watch me wash." 

Nichkhun swallowed as the smaller boy bent over, his rear rubbing against his towelclad crotch. The familiar scent of Wooyoung's soap filled his nose as he smiled. Oh how he had missed that over the last few weeks. His arms encircled the soapy, slippery Wooyoung, causing the younger boy to gasp. 

"I missed you." 

"Did you slip in a few drinks before you got in here?" 

Nichkhun chuckled against the smaller boy's ear. "No

Please log in to read the full chapter