Kitchen... No

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nichkhun kicked off his shoes, not bothering to look down as he stepped out of them. He rubbed his eyes as he made his way to the living room, plopping down on the couch and landing on something soft as it grunted. 

He jumped up. “Sorry Wooyoung!” 

The younger boy sighed, sitting up. “It's fine... I needed to get up anyways.” 

Nichkhun slowly sat down on the couch, once fully seated, he pulled Wooyoung down and the younger boy's cheek rested against his thigh. The smaller boy tensed but then relaxed, nuzzling against the older boy. 

“Long day?” Nichkhun asked, lightly the younger boy's head. 

“I'm so behind. It's going to take a while for me to get used to it again.” 

“You're a great worker, I'm sure you'll catch up quickly.” 

“Where'd you hear that?” Wooyoung asked, rolling so that he could look up at Nichkhun. 

“Taecyeon said it the other night when he showed up... He was muttering something about you being one of his best workers.” 

“Ah...” Wooyoung closed his eyes. “He was drunk.” 

“Drunk people tend to tell the truth...” The older boy blinked like an idea suddenly hit him. 

He stood up, accidentally dropping the smaller boy's head on the couch. 

“Nichkhun?” 

“S-sorry... I have to make a call.” 

The older boy left the room, leaving Wooyoung confused. 

-----------

“As much as I'd like to say go for it, don't... If you get him drunk and ask him these questions, you're going to have to expect a lot more.” 

“What do you mean?” Nichkhun spoke into his phone. 

He heard Junsu sigh. “Wooyoung would probably be more bold if he's drunk so with you asking him if he's actually interested in would have him trying to get into your pants. I mean, you could get lucky and he could forget about it all the next morning. If you deny him and he remembers, you might be ed for the rest of your life.” 

“What if he only got a little bit tipsy?” 

“You , drunk is drunk. You told me Wooyoung doesn't drink a lot. Do whatever the you want just don't come crying to me when you mess up... By the way...” 

Junsu was silent for a moment. 

“Don't tell Junho about that night with Taecyeon...” 

Nichkhun closed his eyes, rubbing his forehead. “You slept with him, didn't you?” 

Wooyoung suddenly came into the room, the older boy didn't notice as his back was turned. 

“I...” He heard Junsu inhale. “I was wasted... And ... And desperate.” 

“Are you really that desperate that you'd sleep with just about anyone? When are you going to stop?” 

“I can't... I'm going to give up on Junho.” 

“Don't!” Nichkhun shouted, surprising the both of them. “I mean... You love him don't you? Don't give up on that... I know he's in a relationship right now but... He still counts on you right?” 

“Don't be ridiculous. If I had Junho running to me like you did with Wooyoung, I'd make Victoria into a train wreck. Two of her boyfriends turn gay, man there's enough drama here to make a movie.” 

Nichkhun couldn't help but laugh. “Just... Don't give up so soon... Okay?” 

“Yeah whatever... Don't... Mess up your life.” 

“I'll promise if you promise.” 

“Whatever!” 

Junsu hung up, leaving Nichkhun was the dead tone. He let his hand fall as he closed his phone. 

“Boyfriend troubles?” 

Nichkhun jumped, dropping his phone. Wooyoung picked it up, handing it back to the older boy. 

“B-boyfriend?” 

“Yeah, your boyfriend. He seems troubled.” 

“Are you troubled?” 

Wooyoung tensed, his wide eyes staring at the wooden floor of the porch. 

The older boy shook his head. “I mean... “ He bit his lip. 

“Since when was I your boyfriend? I don't remember agreeing to that.” 

Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun, waiting for an answer. The taller boy stood with his lips sealed. When the older boy's mouth opened, Wooyoung went back into the house. 

“Then what is our relationship?” 

The smaller boy stepped into the kitchen, trying to make himself look busy. 

“I realized I haven't asked you out...” 

“Who does that?” 

Nichkhun wanted to laugh, thinking the same thing. “T-then how does this work?” 

“How the hell should I know?” 

The older boy was tired of staring at Wooyoung's back so he approached him, standing very close. 

“I don't know either.” 

Nichkhun's breath tickled the smaller boy's neck as he tu

Please log in to read the full chapter