Three Simple Words

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where the have you been!?” Wooyoung asked, almost pinning Nichkhun to the door as the older boy walked into the house. “You don't even have groceries!” 

Nichkhun shivered, staring down at Wooyoung with wide eyes. The smaller boy was so intense. 

“I-I... I ran into ...” 

“I mean I text you 10 times and you never answered me! I was starting to get worried! I didn't know if you got hit by a car... Or a train... Attacked by a dog... Ran into Victoria... Or attacked by some lunatic with a weapon.” 

“Y-you were worried?” 

“Of course I was you dumb. You were scared about going out and as soon as you text about stepping out of the house, you stopped talking... What was I supposed to think?” 

Wooyoung turned his back to the older boy, crossing his arms over his chest. 

“What idiot wouldn't get worried?” 

He muttered under his breath. He began to spew more words of vulgarity when Nichkhun came from behind him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. 

“I'm sorry that I worried you. I ran into Victoria.” 

He felt Wooyoung tense under his arms. The smaller boy tried to turn but Nichkhun held him tight. 

“We finally agreed that it was over... She's not going to come by anymore and bother you.” 

“A-and you? Are you... Going to stay?” 

Nichkhun smiled against Wooyoung's ear. “Do you want me to?” 

He could feel heat from the younger boy's skin. 

“Wooyoung-ah, do you want me to stay?” 

“Of course I want you to stay.” The small boy whispered. 

“What was that? I couldn't hear you.” 

“I said you're really annoying... You always hurt me and then I have to take time off of work.” 

Nichkhun released Wooyoung and the younger boy began to walk away. 

“Wooyoung...” 

“I-I mean... How am I supposed to deal with you if you keep hurting me? I can't keep taking time off work.” He stopped, slumping his shoulders. “You can't keep running away on me... I'll never go back to work... They need me there... I need to work to pay for my house...” 

Wooyoung started to ramble on softly and Nichkhun smiled. He approached the younger boy again, about to slip his arms around him when Wooyoung's words stopped him. Even in the softest, quietest whisper, Nichkhun still heard it. 

“I love you.” 

The older boy stood with his arms out, too shocked to move. Wooyoung waited but when nothing came, the small boy turned around, flinching as he saw Nichkhun's arms. He gave the taller boy a confused look. 

“What did you say?” Nichkhun's mind wasn't letting him register Wooyoung's words. 

“I said... I hate you?” 

“Wooyoung...” He lowered his arms, s

Please log in to read the full chapter