"...Can't control yourself?"

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung rested his head against the back of the couch. He stared at the ceiling as Nichkhun ate. For some reason, the take-out had been more than filling than usual. Maybe it was because the older boy was around. Any other time, he was alone. 

He shivered, suddenly feeling awkward. He lifted his head and his eyes fell on Nichkhun, the older boy was staring back. 

“What?” 

Nichkhun raised a brow. “Nothing.” 

“I think it's time I go back to work.” 

The older boy blinked. “W-why?” 

“Because my feet are better. I can't stay home all the time, I'd lose my job... My house...”

“Right... This isn't... A vacation.” 

“Feels like it...” 

Nichkhun smiled. “That's because I've been babying you. None of that now.” 

Wooyoung threw his hands behind his head, lifting his foot and setting it into the older boy's lap. “I feel so spoiled.” 

Nichkhun lightly squeezed his foot, massage his heel before pressing his thumbs into the pad then to his toes. Wooyoung wiggled his toes, feeling slightly ticklish. His leg twitched as the older boy rubbed over one of his healing wounds. 

“Sorry.” 

“It's okay.” 

“Maybe you aren't healed up...” 

Wooyoung pouted. “You rubbed it. You made it hurt.” 

“I didn't do it on purpose!” 

“Maybe you did.” Wooyoung glared. “Maybe you wanted to see my reaction.” 

“Yah Wooyoung! I'm not that mean!” 

The smaller boy crossed his arms. The older boy gasped. 

“I can't believe you!” 

A smirk escaped on to Wooyoung's lips and Nichkhun caught it. 

“You're horrible.” 

The older boy grabbed a pillow, smacking Wooyoung with it lightly. He got on to his knees on the couch, straddling the smaller boy's hips as he went to bring the pillow down to Wooyoung's face. The younger boy pushed the pillow away, causing Nichkhun to slip and land on top of him. 

The older boy bit his lip as his face almost pressed against the smaller boy's. As he opened his mouth, his lips grazed Wooyoung's. Nichkhun looked at the younger boy's mouth then to his eyes, then back to his mouth again, tilting his head slightly and leaning closer. 

“You're pretty close.” 

The older boy leaned back a little. 

“I know.” 

Nichkhun leaned in again. 

“W-why?” 

He sighed, leaning back again. 

“Why not?” 

It stumped Wooyoung, causing him to turn his head so that he could think and not have older boy move closer. Nichkhun cupped the younger boy's chin, making Wooyoung face him. The older boy attacked his mouth before he had a chance to protest. Wooyoung struggled against Nichkhun, trying to push off the couch but the older boy pinned him down and kissed him roughly. The taller boy stood on his knees, pressing his body into the smaller boy, holding him to the couch. Wooyoung dug his finger's into Nichkhun's hips, trying to pry him away but the older boy didn't move. He panted into the kiss, Nichkhun capturing his lips, bringing them into his mouth and nibbling on them. 

He held Wooyoung's cheeks, roughly massaging them in his hands. It wasn't until Nichkhun probed his tongue into the younger boy's that then Wooyoung really struggled. He whined against the

Please log in to read the full chapter