Everything For The Better

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Are you sure he's going to be okay?” Junsu asked, standing in the hallway of the hospital.

“He'll be fine. He's just in shock.” Junho hugged his arms, looking down at the floor. “He's been cut but he didn't lose a lot of blood.”

“Junho... You did the right thing... By calling Jaebeom.” The younger boy looked up. “He would've been the only one to stop Taecyeon. He...” Junsu choked.

“Don't think about him... He'll be out of our lives now.”

“And Victoria?” The older boy could see Junho tense, his shaky hand reaching out. The other boy took it in his own. “Something needs to be done with her... She's obliviously too dangerous to be left alone.”

“Don't worry about her.”

Junsu jumped, falling back into Junho. “W-what are you doing here?” He hissed as Taecyeon approached them.

“Relax. I mean no harm.”

“He's not lying.” Jaebeom said, stepping out from behind the tall boy. “He's got to be on his best behaviour.” He glared.

“I... I will take care of Victoria.” Jaebeom elbowed him, causing him to grunt. “In a humane way I mean.”

Junho huffed, standing in front of the tall boy and slapping him, the sound echoing down the hall. Junsu's eyes widened, waiting for Taecyeon to lift his hand to strike back when he suddenly fell to his knees.

“I know I deserve that. I know I deserve worse. I...” The tall boy got on his hands and knees, bowing formally. “I apologize to you... And Junsu. You don't have to accept it. I've done more than what's forgivable.”

“You hurt so many people... One who you didn't even physically touch. That's horribly impressive. I may never forgive you... Please... Don't let me ever see you again.”

“J-Junho...” Junsu stepped beside the younger boy, sliding his hand down his arm and entangling their fingers. “It's okay now.” He looked down at Taecyeon, who raised his head. “I suppose you want to change now. To make yourself a better person.”

“Maybe you could teach me.” The tall boy blinked. “I see now that you were really trying... I'm sorry.”

“Tch, why are you asking him to teach you? I'm going to ing kick your bootcamp style.” Jaebeom frown, grabbing Taecyeon by the ear and dragging him away.

“I think I may like Jaebeom a little more now.” Junsu said,

Please log in to read the full chapter