A Piece of Guilt

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooyoung opened his eyes to the morning. He rolled over looking at the clock before then looking up at the ceiling. He had almost forgotten that Nichkhun was in his house. He wasn't sure if the older boy was sitting in his living room or not. He debated going to the first level to find out. 

"This is stupid." Wooyoung said as he sat up. 

It was his house, why should he avoid getting out of bed? 

He threw the covers off, turning around to fold them neatly back over his bed. He took a deep breath as he made his way downstairs. He hesitated as he stepped on the last stair, peering around the staircase and down the hall. His couch was empty. He checked the front hallway for shoes but his own were the only ones there. 

He sighed in relief and somewhat disappointment. He had hoped Nichkhun would atleast try to talk to him sensibly... He had also hoped not to face the older boy just yet. 

Wooyoung leaned over the counter, his back to the door, as he waited for his coffee. He wasn't much of a coffee drinker until Chansung introduced him to a blend that seemed to have him hooked. 

He drummed his fingers against the counter as he poured the coffee into his mug. He turned to lean against the counter, mug in hand when Nichkhun's sudden appearance surprised him and he dropped the ceramic dish. It shattered and sprayed millions of tiny shards all over the place. Hot coffee spilled all over Wooyoung's legs, the younger boy hissing and jumping around, landing on the pieces of glass. 

"Stop moving!" Nichkhun shouted. 

The younger boy stopped, glass crunching under his feet. He cringed as they cut into his socks. He watched as pools of blood formed around his feet, his socks soaking most of it up. 

"S-stay where you are." 

Nichkhun looked around the room before grabbing a broom and sweeping up all the shards he could see. Wooyoung was about to step away when the older boy threw his hand up. 

"No! You. Stay." 

The taller boy approached him, hooking his arm under the younger boy and picking him up. He set Wooyoung onto the couch. 

"Don't move." 

The older boy came back a few minutes later with gauze and antiseptic, it made the smaller boy frown. Nichkhun had been to his house so many times he automatically knew where things were. Wooyoung made a mental note to change everything around later. 

Nichkhun sat on the floor, looking up at Wooyoung. "This is going to hurt." 

The smaller boy sighed, grabbing a pillow and pulling it into his lap. Nichkhun took a deep breath, peeling the sock off of the younger boy's foot. Wooyoung's leg twitched, wanting to pull away from the pain as the sock slowly pulled the glass out of his foot. He stuffed his face in the pillow as Nichkhun went for the other sock. The shards of ceramic had shoved themselves tightly into Wooyoung's feet. 

Nichkhun threw the bloody socks into the bag next to him. He was sure Wooyoung didn't have a need for soiled, glass filled socks. He frowned when he looked at the younger boy's feet. Blood has filled the cracks in his skin, the brighter red spots telling him exactly where the cuts were. He got up from the floor and returned with a washcloth. He lightly rubbed Wooyoung's foot, washing away the blood. 

The smaller boy's toes curled as Nichkhun used the cloth around the cuts. It was going to hurt more in a second. 

After all the blood was wiped away, the older boy wetted a piece of gauze with antiseptic. He looked up at Wooyoung. 

"This is really going to hurt

Please log in to read the full chapter