She Thinks I'm Gay

Stop Telling Me Lies!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You're always with him! It's almost unhealthy! Even our neighbours are starting to ask questions! I'm sick of it!" 

The fight was beginning to happen more often. It started when Victoria had asked Nichkhun what Jang Wooyoung had meant to her boyfriend. Nichkhun had said that Wooyoung was his friend. His friend from his childhood. He thought her question was ridiculous. Now it seemed that Victoria would just bring it up whenever Nichkhun upsets her. 

"He's always calling you! And you always answer! You don't do that for me!" 

Nichkhun sighed. "Listen Victoria, he's just a friend. A really good, old friend." 

She turned to him, frowning. Nichkhun got up, pulling Victoria into his arms. 

"I love you. You're the only one for me." 

Nichkhun relaxed when he felt Victoria wrap her arms around him. 

------------

"Are you fighting with Victoria again?" 

Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung, his childhood friend sat next to him on the bench. He wasn't actually fighting with anyone. It was all Victoria who was fighting. She was fighting with him. 

"She always finds new things to say." 

The older boy never told his friend what him and his girlfriend fought about. It was probably make Wooyoung want to stay out of his life. He knew how the younger boy took guilt and he hated it. He hated it when it was caused by other people let alone himself. 

"Isn't it always about the same thing?" 

Nichkhun nodded. 

"I think it's a girl thing... My girlfriend was like that too." 

Wooyoung bowed his head. Nichkhun watched his friend's face grow sad. Whenever the smaller boy would talk about his ex, it would always bring the mood down. It hurt Wooyoung to talk about it. 

"She'll get over it someday... Because... The problem isn't going to go away." 

"The problem is that bad? That you can't get rid of it?" 

"It's not that I can't... I won't... I don't want to..." 

Wooyoung made a face. "Oh... I guess... You have to figure out how to deal with the problem then figure it out with Victoria." 

Nichkhun laughed softly. He was already dealing with the problem because to him, it was not a problem. 

"To Victoria it's a problem, to me it's not." 

"So it's like a habit?" 

Nichkhun nodded. "Something like that." 

Fortunately for the older boy, Wooyoung never asked what the problem was. He just said it was none of his business and i

Please log in to read the full chapter